What's new

Namak Haram !!!

They still want to live in Pakistan.

Some cow piss drinker always saying Pakistan getting money for keeping them.
So, why not you welcome them and get money. If Europe can accept from Syria, Iraq.
Why not you accept these Namak Haram?

We are Namak Haram to our own country, so why would they not be Namak Haram to us? Even our Army Chief and ISI Chief are Namak Haram to the country they were supposed to serve

They come in all shapes and sizes, we cannot lump them together as neither an ethnicity nor linguistic group.

Calm down. For every Afghan refugee involved in terrorism, there is also a local citizen involved as well.

Exactly, so we have enough problems with local idiots bombing stuff, you guys want to double our problems by inviting in millions of Afghans

Exactly, so we have enough problems with local idiots bombing stuff, you guys want to double our problems by inviting in millions of Afghans

You have every constitutional means to go after your own idiots. Mass explusion of refugees by an interim government with unrealistic limited resources without due process is unconstitutional.

Why cannot you comprehend the tyranny of your own actions? Has the Lord struck you deaf, dumb and blind to your oppression?

Last edited:
You have every constitutional means to go after your own idiots. Mass explosion of refugees by an interim government with unrealistic limited resources without due process is unconstitutional.

Why cannot you comprehend the tyranny of your own actions? Has the Lord struck you deaf, dumb and blind to your oppression?

Let the enemy enjoy life in Afghanistan

Pakistan has done enough for them, we haven't got time to have a endless battle with Pashtunism

Pakistan is VITAL for hundreds of millions of people, regardless of it's state

You can see what's happening to Indian Muslims, you can see the hindutva extremist enemy in the east and Pakistan needs to be ready

You can see what they are trying to do to Muslims in Gaza and other places

We unfortunately have these donkey populations to the west who are more animal than human who just love spreading endless fassad

So I don't care about them, fcuk them, get them out

They were warned for years their that ignorant fassad would one day have major consequences

Paxtanis want Afghans to forget how Paxtan played an important role in destroying their country and their future, only for some myopic "strategic depth".
It's not possible.
Not everyone in this world is indoctrinated since their childhood, to develop mental blocks as fine as Pakistanis do.

A pajeet talking about mental blocks while being a world champion in ignorance and being clueless

Let the enemy enjoy life in Afghanistan

Pakistan has done enough for them, we haven't got time to have a endless battle with Pashtunism

Pakistan is VITAL for hundreds of millions of people, regardless of it's state

You can see what's happening to Indian Muslims, you can see the hindutva extremist enemy in the east and Pakistan needs to be ready

You can see what they are trying to do to Muslims in Gaza and other places

We unfortunately have these donkey populations to the west who are more animal than human who just love spreading endless fassad

So I don't care about them, fcuk them, get them out

They were warned for years their that ignorant fassad would one day have major consequences

I can see what is happening in Zion, Hindustan and Faras. That's why I am saying that you don't have to be like them. Everyone reaps what they sow.

Just a reminder that those with valid documentation and visa processing for onward third countries will be exempt from arrest. These are largely undocumented people living in Pakistan:
1699443129328.png

There is no distinguishing factor for them between Gul Khanan and Punjabian.

You have to understand that they are based firstly around the Afghan border so the most successful attacks will mostly be within that vicinity against military targets.

This makes Pashtun soldiers in FC KPK the first target. Who are obviously seen as Gul Khanan.

But the fundamental reason for war is ethnic based, religion is the justification.

Watch video below

This is what am saying, the terrorists dont care abt pashtun or punjabi, they term everyone as kafir who disagree with their interpretation, its not solely based on ethnic hatred. The ethnic hayred is there also but mostly ethnic hatred is in Afghanistan pashtuns and though they call Pakistan pashtuns as gul khan, they still have soft spot for them. Those afghan nationalists also find support among Pakistani pashtuns and groups like PTM, hence they can tolerate pashtuns but not punjabis. On the other hand, extremists dnt give a damn and will kill anyone. Most attacks arw not of FC and chkposts but mosques, thus killing common pashtuns.

Taliban General Mobeen greets a Pakistani truck driver by calling him black dog

My Pashtun isn't the best @Mirzali Khan , but did the police officer call that man, who I think is a Pakistani truck driver, a "black dog"?

All this complaining but, let's reverse the scenarios. Afghans with 8 Million Pakistanis, 2 million of them illegal. The hate they would experience would be intense. And that is unlikely to happen in the first place because Afghans wouldn't tolerate any other country coming into their in droves, especially not Pakistanis.

My Pashtun isn't the best @Mirzali Khan , but did the police officer call that man, who I think is a Pakistani truck driver, a "black dog"?

All this complaining but, let's reverse the scenarios. Afghans with 8 Million Pakistanis, 2 million of them illegal. The hate they would experience would be intense. And that is unlikely to happen in the first place because Afghans wouldn't tolerate any other country coming into their in droves, especially not Pakistanis.
I don't understand why are still discussing all this. It's happened, lets move on now, the Afghans who don't have documents will be repatriated and Afghanistan has to start acting like a neighbourly state or Pakistan can examine other options.

Fin

A pajeet talking about mental blocks while being a world champion in ignorance and being clueless

It's a survey of perception. There are 190+ countries. It's a survey of ~40 countries. Pakistan, like most of the times don't even figure in these surveys. It's pointless to try to map a useless country.

In the last perception survey that took place in 2017, India was in top 5

Screenshot_20231108-202053.jpg

You can go to their website, download the study and check the questions asked. https://www.ipsos.com/en/perils
Although that would be too much for a Paxtani.

Mental blocks are when you repress facts staring in front of your eyes, not perception.

Afghans arriving to Afghanistan. Happy to see Afghanistan government accepting them and looking after them. Great for anti Pakistan propaganda aswell

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom