What's new

Namak Haram !!!

His view is that Pakistan should clean up the traitors in GHQ first then focus on the other problems.
20-30-01-output-gif-4129-acb6dd8a-4742-46c2-abf7-74265bf0c57e.gif

Insecure farsi speakers were the ones that became communists, the small part of the population. Rural and tribalists were "mullahs" as you'd like to describe it.

Iran has balls, Pakis act like cowards.
i give iran has some cocky balls with high testosterone but taliban are also big fat testicles. However not a squeak from them. iran mullahs must be high on oil, just went raw on afghan refugees.

i give iran has some cocky balls with high testosterone but taliban are also big fat testicles. However not a squeak from them. iran mullahs must be high on oil, just went raw on afghan refugees.
At the same time, big balls are useless if you have nothing to use them for

Any war with Iran would not be an insurgency which they are good at, it would be conventional

no cheap mujra or bacha bazi for elites now sorry billo rani and diesel. Now billo and diesel will use their fingers up their as s for pleasure.

At the same time, big balls are useless if you have nothing to use them for

Any war with Iran would not be an insurgency which they are good at, it would be conventional
iran must have well trained groups to keep afghans in check. while mullahs are busy banging finest persian women behind the scenes.

What are we gonna handle elsewhere? Just say it here. Or you can give me your WhatsApp number and we can have a chat.

I don't understand this argument of Afghans being a burden on the economy? Does GOP offer social welfare or something? :rofl:

I've never seen any Afghan begging on the street. They all work. The one time I thought some Afghan baba was begging, I went to offer him a 100 rupees and he weighed out some figs he had hidden under his shawl and handed them to me. I was quite embarrased actually.

Unlike you kids, Punjabi ethno-fagz and Pashtun ethno-fagz, I've matured into the mindset that people are just people. Nobody gets a character creation screen before they are born. Nobody chooses their ethnicity, country, religion, ect. You could have just as well been born as some Afghan refugee selling green tea out of a thermal flask on the streets of Lahore. It's important to give people respect on the basis of their actions. If there are some Afghans involved in illegal activity...great kick their criminal asses out. But If it's just some people working honestly and trying to survive, then how can you justify it?

Borders, nationalities, ethnicites are all fake concepts..

There is a famous Punjabi story/saying...Two brothers/farmers were arguing over dividing their land amongst themselves. Allah swt was watching from above and laughing saying 'how can they divide something that belongs to me?'.

There is a lot of wisdom to that saying.

In Ajk we have Afghans/Pashtun who do most of the labour jobs, they cut grass, use diggers, own shops, even work as people who sharpen your knives, they just walk around the mountains looking for jobs. Whilst the local jealous population sits down scratchings their ####. Even in the local markets, the Afghans own shops worth 10 crores. The people maybe jealous of them without a doubt but Afghans worked hard for it. Yes we do have some trouble makers but the local population has even more trouble makers. In reality its just an excuse to blame the Afghans for our problems, after Afghans are gone they will blame Mqm, Sindhis, Zardaris, Nawaz, Military, the people just love to point fingers.

Think about it, the Afghans have been here for 40 years and our state failed to promote its narrative, its only because all the rulers are busy looting, the mafias are busy looting.

Pakistani nationalists are actually more delusional. Its the decades of pakstudy and propaganda. They think of this army as some holly mujahideen when in reality they r followers of dajjal. Do u know Pakistan army have actually killed more Palestinians than israel, and how conveniently they forget this. One thing i agree with them is that this army is not namak haram, infact they are more namak halal than a dog can ever be and will do anything for their white masters. The world should learn namak halali from Pakistan army.

What Pakistani nationalism, it doesn't exist. Just some low life making big noises. If nationalism did exist they wouldn't be selling themselves for the highest bidder, majority of the Pakistanis don't mind the Afghans, most likely the mafias in governmental level are trying to find scapegoats.

To end this, we need to register all afghan nationals just like we register all Pakistan nationals, give them ID cards and allow them to stay and work, they're our brothers just like the government has been promoting it for the past 40 years, Afghanistan and Pakistan is one. Our government incompetence is what is causing all this issue.

Last edited:
In Ajk we have Afghans/Pashtun who do most of the labour jobs, they cut grass, use diggers, own shops, even work as people who sharpen your knives, they just walk around the mountains looking for jobs. Whilst the local jealous population sits down scratchings their ####. Even in the local markets, the Afghans own shops worth 10 crores. The people maybe jealous of them without a doubt but Afghans worked hard for it. Yes we do have some trouble makers but the local population has even more trouble makers. In reality its just an excuse to blame the Afghans for our problems, after Afghans are gone they will blame Mqm, Sindhis, Zardaris, Nawaz, Military, the people just love to point fingers.

Think about it, the Afghans have been here for 40 years and our state failed to promote its narrative, its only because all the rulers are busy looting, the mafias are busy looting.

What Pakistani nationalism, it doesn't exist. Just some low life making big noises. If nationalism did exist they wouldn't be selling themselves for the highest bidder, majority of the Pakistanis don't mind the Afghans, most likely the mafias in governmental level are trying to find scapegoats.

To end this, we need to register all afghan nationals just like we register all Pakistan nationals, give them ID cards and allow them to stay and work, they're our brothers just like the government has been promoting it for the past 40 years, Afghanistan and Pakistan is one. Our government incompetence is what is causing all this issue.

I used to be of the opinion that the ones that are against the state should be killed and or deported. Now that the state has openly proven that they don't give a f.uck about Pakistani citizens either, how exactly can we blame them? :lol:

We're all in the same boat. All being held hostage.

I used to be of the opinion that the ones that are against the state should be killed and or deported. Now that the state has openly proven that they don't give a f.uck about Pakistani citizens either, how exactly can we blame them? :lol:

We're all in the same boat. All being held hostage.

I spoke to many good Afghans, they were nice people, and they complained that the police and local leaders harass them for money and around 7 years ago they told me that the military wants to kick them out. I told them it won't happen, but obviously you need to be registered to stay, just like I have a passport and ID card. The problem is have our local or higher ups ever spoke to the Afghans explaining why they're been deported? If its just because they are not registered then register them, the Afghans do 1000s of labour jobs and make money, they are hard working people. Alot of them do sell powder aswell but so do the local mafias, the afghan know all wrong that is happening, the mafias who blackmail you, bully you, try to use you.

Pakistan police is deporting even those who have papers and stealing their belongings.

Pakistan police is deporting even those who have papers and stealing their belongings.
All must leave - slowly, gradually, through procedures, multiple checks and if not then I am the first one to criticize the authorities ( which I am they're not being fair)
but all must leave eventually -that's my fundamental disagreement with the minority who are still willing to tolerate them

No two ways, there won't be a "muk muka"
that time has passed, we are way beyond that point

we can have arguments on "how to do it" and I am on the side of pro afghan quarters here, we have to be thorough, fair, just
but the attitude of letting it go is something I disagree with

Last edited:
All must leave - slowly, gradually, through procedures, multiple checks and if not then I am the first one to criticize the authorities ( which I am they're not being fair)
but all must leave eventually -that's my fundamental disagreement with the minority who are still willing to tolerate them

No two ways, there won't be a "muk muka"
that time has passed, we are way beyond that point

Why can't they stay? We have 10M Pakistanis living in foreign lands, our elites and rulers are dual nationals but won't allow Afghans to live and work in Pakistan. All afghans should be registered and allowed to live here, those who are born here should be given citizenship if they apply for it.

Why can't they stay?
Simple logic - they dont like my people
They dont get to stay on my land

If I dont like Americans, I dont get to stay in US like a hypocrite - that is the fundamental bone of contention
As long as this hypocrisy exists there can't be a muk muka

Call me 10,000 name for my stance but I believe I have a fair stance

Back
Top Bottom