What's new

Namak Haram Vent their Frustration on Pakistani Fans in Sharjah

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I noticed Naseem Shah was extremely angry at Afghan team's behavior ..

Pakistanis generally treat cricket matches as a family event. You will find women, children, old people coming to games along with the men. The priority for these fans is to get their family to safe places rather than engaging with thugs.
Exactly!
Punjabis have proven them self on the battle field where it matters. Afghanistan, India and Kashmir are all witness to that.

This must be considered to stop the endless cricket bloodshed.
🤣 It's a cricket match not sultan rahi movie

This way Afghans will finally win a match too! :lol:
I feel bad for em, it's always a close match, in the end we win it , thier cricketers cry , than they go full animal mode in the cricket stadium

Story of Last 5 matches atleast

🤣 It's a cricket match not sultan rahi movie

I feel bad for em, it's always a close match, in the end we win it , thier cricketers cry , than they go full animal mode in the cricket stadium

Story of Last 5 matches atleast

That’s why the two countries should just form a confederation. Most of them already fucking live in Pakistan and have our Passport anyway. That way there won’t be any cricket fights... :lol:

On a lighter note - whose post match celebratory "melt down" was the best

The nagin dance crew
Bangladesh-Nagin-Dance-810x550.jpg

Or Naseem Miandad and crew
[
]

Last edited:
@Maula Jatt

I remember at least one occasion -WC in England- where Afghans went berserk and launched a violent attack on Pakistani fans.

Regards

Exactly!
Punjabis have proven them self on the battle field where it matters. Afghanistan, India and Kashmir are all witness to that.
Historically that's not true...

Pakistanis are a docile bunch.

They’d get spankings from Afghans, establishment, Indians.

*sarcasm*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom