What's new

Myanmar denies Indian Army soldiers killed rebels inside its territory

In Punjabi this is called being beghairat.. India never did any op in barma it was mere chest thumping only thing which can be expected from a khassi like modi. Why no photos of militants?

yes I you believe James Bond. Please burn in some other thread.. dont quote me again if you are not beghairat.

Why should they not the confirmation was Done by After the operational Objectives were Achieved.
All countries to that Americans done it after Abbottabad operation

try t understand it dear. India has a pact with Myanmar for anti terrorism co operation. It has always been a helpful country and thats why it becomes India's responsibility to ensure that the image of Myanmar is not affected.

If it was a hostile country like Pakistan where we do a surgical strikes then its a diffwerent matter, as the world knows that the terrorists camps are there but in this case we need to keep Myanamr out of it while making sure we continue to get the co - operation from them.

Last edited:
More operations will take place. NSA Mr Doval will go to Myanmar and already minister of State has gone to Manipur.

well thats even better news. I am sure this will continue . This is what I like about Modi. atleast this guy has some balls to take action instead of just planning and being soft. This gives strong message to the right people.

yes I believe James Bond. Please burn in some other thread.. dont quote me again if you are not beghairat.

try t understand it dear. India has a pact with Myanmar for anti terrorism co operation. It has always been a helpful country and thats why it becomes India's responsibility to ensure that the image of Myanmar is not affected.

If it was a hostile country like Pakistan where we do a surgical strikes then its a diffwerent matter, as the world knows that the terrorists camps are there but in this case we need to keep Myanamr out of it while making sure we continue to get the co - operation from them.
Don,t worry NSA is Visiting Mynmmar with Mos Home Jitendar Singh Soon to fill diplomatic gap of this operation
NSA Ajit Doval to visit Myanmar soon to discuss further ‘joint action’ - Livemint

Guys the operation is done terrorists are down and it was done inside Myanmar and at Indo Myanmar border locations. Butt hurts are frustrated, no need to feed them.

I was thinking how can we bribe the illegal PM of Azad Kashmir for supporting similar operations inside Azad Kashmir :devil:

'Myanmar situation can't be connected with situation in LoC'

A top army officer today said the surgical strike carried out by the Indian army inside Myanmar following an insurgent attack in Manipur cannot be linked to the situation along LoC in Kashmir.

"Manipur incident (strikes in Myanmar) is according to the situation and circumstances there. I would not like to connect one with the other," General officer Commanding of Army's 15 Corps Lt General Subrata Saha said.

Lt Gen Saha was replying to a question whether Army will undertake similar operations against militants on the other side of LoC in Azad Kashmir.

"A response or reaction to any operational situation is based on the situation in that area. I do not think it is professionally right to link one (situation) with another," he added.

"Such incidents (killing of political workers) disturb the security situation. Was it a terrorist action, criminal action or a fringe action will be known only after investigations.

well thats even better news. I am sure this will continue . This is what I like about Modi. atleast this guy has some balls to take action instead of just planning and being soft. This gives strong message to the right people.

The Prime Minister was briefed about the operation after his arrival from Bangladesh on Sunday night and got his final clearance.

'Myanmar situation can't be connected with situation in LoC'

A top army officer today said the surgical strike carried out by the Indian army inside Myanmar following an insurgent attack in Manipur cannot be linked to the situation along LoC in Kashmir.

"Manipur incident (strikes in Myanmar) is according to the situation and circumstances there. I would not like to connect one with the other," General officer Commanding of Army's 15 Corps Lt General Subrata Saha said.

Lt Gen Saha was replying to a question whether Army will undertake similar operations against militants on the other side of LoC in Azad Kashmir.

"A response or reaction to any operational situation is based on the situation in that area. I do not think it is professionally right to link one (situation) with another," he added.

"Such incidents (killing of political workers) disturb the security situation. Was it a terrorist action, criminal action or a fringe action will be known only after investigations.

Yes, for conducting such operation we will Bribe Prime Minister of Azad Kashmir. Pakistan believes Azad Kashmir is a sovereign country. India claims it as integral part. So we can do :) . Not a bad idea ;)

This seems the most plausible scenario but I don't know for sure whether we consented. Either way it's no big deal.

Back in the day, the Myanmar army used to chase rebels well inside Thai territory. No harm no foul.

Finally some common sense answer to all the stupidity on display here.

Yes, for conducting such operation we will Bribe Prime Minister of Azad Kashmir. Pakistan believes Azad Kashmir is a sovereign country. India claims it as integral part. So we can do :) . Not a bad idea ;)

BJP national spokesperson M J Akbar said the Myanmar operation is more evidence of the emerging Modi doctrine.

On one side of the coin is "zero tolerance" for terrorism including an unprecedented will for punitive retribution, and on the other "we cede the ground" for mutually beneficial friendship with "nations which cooperate with us on terrorism", as was was evident in Bangladesh, Akbar said.

"In one year, the Prime Minister's innovative foreign policy has rattled Pakistan in many ways. But a prime achievement has been a reversal of Pakistan's efforts.

"Previously Pakistan was able to mobilise neighbours against India. Today with the new band of friends Pakistan has been isolated. In simpler terms, Pakistan should draw the relevant lessons," Akbar said.

it seems their mighty modiji could edit everything to make indians happy, first it was GDP number, now this, what next?

let us salute to this omni-power modi.
What else you ecpect from chaai walla.

The Prime Minister was briefed about the operation after his arrival from Bangladesh on Sunday night and got his final clearance.
My goodness
Its enough dude. Plz no more masturbation.

Attachments

• 1433936333074.jpg
    1433936333074.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 24
Guys the operation is done terrorists are down and it was done inside Myanmar and at Indo Myanmar border locations. Butt hurts are frustrated, no need to feed them.

I was thinking how can we bribe the illegal PM of Azad Kashmir for supporting similar operations inside Azad Kashmir :devil:
Bus kar dae bhai.
No more farting on fabricated indian claims.

Back
Top Bottom