What's new

Myanmar denies Indian Army soldiers killed rebels inside its territory

Cmon gullible Pakistanis, a joint op where a foreign army takes lead is denied by the host country! This is very very simple.

And India never said we went 'inside' Myanmar, it was only the news which based it on sources.

I agree on the drones part, but

You say Abbottabad happened with your permission then why USA denied your involvement?

I don't know about USA or its policies, but from what i know on personal level from the people who have idea about this issue, it was not a unilateral operation. Its my personal opinion based on things i know due to which i mentioned it above.

I don't know about USA or its policies, but from what i know on personal level from the people who have idea about this issue, it was not a unilateral operation. Its my personal opinion based on things i know due to which i mentioned it above.

india and Myanmar have an agreement to allow each others troops to cross the border for eliminating the terrorists.
from a news report on BBC...
Maj-Gen Singh also said India was "in communication with the Myanmar authorities on this matter", adding that there was a "history of close co-operation between our two militaries".

He is right.

Myanmar's forces have also occasionally crossed into Mizoram and Manipur states in India chasing their own ethnic Chin and Arakanese rebels. India has looked the other way when that happened.

"Now it seems that Myanmar will do the same," said retired military official Gaganjit Singh, who commanded an army division in north-east India at the peak of the ethnic insurgency in the region.

'We have good military-to-military co-operation with Myanmar and we both understand each other's compulsions. They have bigger insurgencies to fight, we have our own north-eastern rebels to tackle."

Myanmar's army did co-operate with India on Operation Golden Bird in 1995 to track down and attack a number of north-eastern separatists bringing in weapons from the Arakan coast.

surprisingly we have to wait even more then when women say they are just going to get ready in a minute...

Please do this action,please please just do it. I hope your tomorrow comes soon.
Please stop provoking man

10297610_10153130335813071_3176570559067366705_n.jpg

Yangon:Myanmar on Wednesday maintained that Indian forces had carried out an attack on insurgents inside India and that it would not tolerate rebel groups using its soil to attack neighbours.

Representational image. AFP

In a Facebook post, Zaw Htay, director of Myanmar's presidential office, said, "According to the information sent by Tatmadaw (Myanmar army) battalions on the ground, we have learned that the military operation was performed on the Indian side at India-Myanmar border."

"Myanmar will not accept any foreigner who attacks neighbouring countries in the back and creates problems by using our own territory," he added.

The official's remarks came in the wake of statements by ministers in India that Special Forces of the army had carried out a surgical strike inside Myanmar to destroy two camps of insurgents hiding there.

Myanmar denies Indian Army soldiers killed rebels inside its territory - Firstpost
Myanmar had to say this due to political and nationalistic reasons..

Myanmar officials say that Indian forces carried out the operation inside its own territory. Indian forces didn't even enter Myanmar. Whats going on? :D

Myanmar Denies India Killed Militants Inside its Territory
Myanmar denies India killed rebels inside its territory - Firstpost
Nothing going on sir jee New Delhi doesn't know from where Bharat Starts and End because some days back an Indian minister was claiming Afghanistan as Neighbor.God knows they killed a whole village of Nagas near border and then claimed they killed terrorists.......

There was mayanamar army guide waiting for Indian SF operators to guide them to the camp.

Either india is lying or a small and weak regional country like myanmmar has the balls to embarrass india on the world stage

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom