What's new

Myanmar denies Indian Army soldiers killed rebels inside its territory

India SF killed a bunch of terrorists ... that is why !

Minister of State for Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju, meanwhile, said the issue should not be discussed in detail.

"We must salute the work the army did... When something is done in national interest, we must support it and not discuss it in detail," he said.

Zaw Htay, director of the office of Myanmar President Thein Sein,confirmed Wednesday that Indian troops had entered his country. He said that there was “coordination and cooperation” between the Indian troops and Myanmar’s armed forces based in the area of the raids, but added that no Myanmar soldiers were directly involved.

“We will never allow or support insurgents, whether [they are] against Myanmar or against our neighboring countries,” Mr. Zaw Htay added.

Indian Army Attacks Militant Camps in Myanmar - WSJ

His FB post says something else.

In a Facebook post, Zaw Htay, director of Myanmar's presidential office, said, "According to the information sent by Tatmadaw (Myanmar army) battalions on the ground, we have learned that the military operation was performed on the Indian side at India-Myanmar border."

"Myanmar will not accept any foreigner who attacks neighbouring countries in the back and creates problems by using our own territory," he added.

Myanmar is aware that who are behind the cross border terrorism and who is arming them.

These kind of operations become success when both the nations co ordinate and share intel !

This seems the most plausible scenario but I don't know for sure whether we consented. Either way it's no big deal.

Back in the day, the Myanmar army used to chase rebels well inside Thai territory. No harm no foul.

The co operation is there between the countries, there is a pact between India and Myanmar regarding anti terror operations and intel sharing !

These kind of operations become success when both the nations co ordinate and share intel !

There were reports that satellite images were forwarded to Myanmar regarding the camps and even about the intercepted calls .

His FB post says something else.

No country leader will tell its people that a country came and killed terrorists on their soil. Otherwise the opposition in that nation will pull the legs on this issue of the party in government.

Simple common sense :)

Bharat ka to Satianas ho gaya is thread pe .............. :dance3:
Indian Army Attacks Militant Camps in Myanmar - WSJ

Zaw Htay, director of the office of Myanmar President Thein Sein,confirmed Wednesday that Indian troops had entered his country. He said that there was “coordination and cooperation” between the Indian troops and Myanmar’s armed forces based in the area of the raids, but added that no Myanmar soldiers were directly involved.

Oh come on indian guyzz i was enjoying seeing my pakistani friends posting their funny posts in this thread why you bursted their bubble:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Actually let me tell you my friends it happened inside myanmar border which is less governed by Myanmarese government but still india had to just give them minute details that they were going to do such a operation and they did it.
Now according to news indian forces still has their camp in that area and monitoring the situation.

As you all know i don't interfere into my Indian and pakistani friends trolling in Pdf and you would have never seen me.
i was just here to give the real news.
Bye friends.

Last edited:
The co operation is there between the countries, there is a pact between India and Myanmar regarding anti terror operations and intel sharing !

India and Myanmar had signed the MoU on border operation on May 8 last year, providing for a framework for security cooperation and exchange of information between security agencies of the two countries.

A key provision of the pact was conduct of coordinated patrols on their respective sides of the international border and the maritime boundary by the Armed Forces of the two countries.

National Security Advisor Ajit Doval will visit Myanmar soon to discuss further "joint action" against insurgents, it was disclosed on Wednesday, a day after the Indian Army carried out a surgical strike in that country.

Yangon:Myanmar on Wednesday maintained that Indian forces had carried out an attack on insurgents inside India and that it would not tolerate rebel groups using its soil to attack neighbours.

Representational image. AFP

In a Facebook post, Zaw Htay, director of Myanmar's presidential office, said, "According to the information sent by Tatmadaw (Myanmar army) battalions on the ground, we have learned that the military operation was performed on the Indian side at India-Myanmar border."

"Myanmar will not accept any foreigner who attacks neighbouring countries in the back and creates problems by using our own territory," he added.

The official's remarks came in the wake of statements by ministers in India that Special Forces of the army had carried out a surgical strike inside Myanmar to destroy two camps of insurgents hiding there.

Myanmar denies Indian Army soldiers killed rebels inside its territory - Firstpost
If true big embarrassment for India and its Armed Forces.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom