What's new

Myanmar denies Indian Army soldiers killed rebels inside its territory

BJP national spokesperson M J Akbar said the Myanmar operation is more evidence of the emerging Modi doctrine.

On one side of the coin is "zero tolerance" for terrorism including an unprecedented will for punitive retribution, and on the other "we cede the ground" for mutually beneficial friendship with "nations which cooperate with us on terrorism", as was was evident in Bangladesh, Akbar said.

"In one year, the Prime Minister's innovative foreign policy has rattled Pakistan in many ways. But a prime achievement has been a reversal of Pakistan's efforts.

"Previously Pakistan was able to mobilise neighbours against India. Today with the new band of friends Pakistan has been isolated. In simpler terms, Pakistan should draw the relevant lessons," Akbar said.

It is not Modi doctrine, it is Doval doctrine given green signal by PM Modi.

'Defensive Offence' is the word

well thats even better news. I am sure this will continue . This is what I like about Modi. atleast this guy has some balls to take action instead of just planning and being soft. This gives strong message to the right people.
Darinda modi is an idiot by birth, who can only be believed by cartoons.

All this was the beginning of a much larger op. China is trying to consolidate different rebel groups to create problem for India. Obviously, we are going to destroy them. That will take many similar ops.

Satellite images and intercepted calls were shown as proof to the Myanmar Govt.

Bus kar dae bhai.
No more farting on fabricated indian claims.

don't smell the fart with interest, why are you so interested? Come on, you should worry about your western theatre. This issue is not related to Kashmir. So Mind your business.

I was thinking how can we bribe the illegal PM of Azad Kashmir for supporting similar operations inside Azad Kashmir :devil:
Go and show some balls.
Indian commando action drama has been exposed and licking the dust now.

I still doubt any such operations even took place.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, frankly no one cares about your doubts......

Those with a less than favourable view of India were ALWAYS going to deny such an operation ever took place, so what? Keep gettting your information from DAWN, Express Tribune and Hafiz Saeed's official twitter account- you guys are really on the right side of history :coffee:

Has Pakistan officially confirmed OBL was killed on their soil?

Govts have to keep their more ignorant citizens happy.....
News seems fake Based on just Fb post actually there is no Such post on Myanmar presidential office official Page
Myanmar President Office | Facebook

Zaw Htay, director of the office of Myanmar President
Thein Sein,confirmed Wednesday that Indian troops had entered his country. He said that there was “coordination and cooperation” between the Indian troops and Myanmar’s armed forces based in the area of the raids, but added that no Myanmar soldiers were directly involved.

“We will never allow or support insurgents, whether [they are] against Myanmar or against our neighboring countries,” Mr. Zaw Htay added.

Indian Army Attacks Militant Camps in Myanmar - WSJ

Wall Street journal News

. it was a covert operation with Pakistan cooperation.
proove it :lol::lol:

Indians caught with their pants down again. What a bunch of faking false flaggers. :rofl:
Internationally acclaimed media outlets like WSJ and the BBC are reporting on the operations but one (unsubstantiated) post appears on a social media website and you are making such declarative statements? Great reasoning there my friend, I'm happy your bias against India doesn't cloud your judgment.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, frankly no one cares about your doubts......

Those with a less than favourable view of India were ALWAYS going to deny such an operation ever took place, so what? Keep gettting your information from DAWN, Express Tribune and Hafiz Saeed's official twitter account- you guys are really on the right side of history :coffee:
Typical indian with his typical nonsense justifications.
Dont expect us to believe indian bull shit claims.

Back
Top Bottom