What's new

My intro

Army research

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well I'm currently a student but I have let's say when I was a kid and even now people would talk about cars foot ball , I would be more interested in the first crusade and battle of Austerlitz , searching how guns work etc , watching g battle plan ,Soviet storm the east great tank battles etc reading my dads military books buying my like the the great war , blitz krieg etc reading on policies if major commanders of history their tactics , searching about military doctrines and equipment long before I joined df.pk as most of my searches led me here and eventually I made an account for purposes of reaseach. I aspire to join the army soon Inshallah following my family which has for the past 6 generations
@Sarge

you must be aiming to join army then?

tthought of a unit to join yet?
AK my dads elder brother fought in 1971 as company commander 6AK and his successfully captured a hard point and till morning fended of attacks of battalion level till help arrived . He was shot six times and received red strip for grievous war wounded . Also my grand dad was from I don't know number but light Kashmir rifle before partition and migrated to pk in 1947

AK my dads elder brother fought in 1971 as company commander 6AK and his successfully captured a hard point and till morning fended of attacks of battalion level till help arrived . He was shot six times and received red strip for grievous war wounded . Also my grand dad was from I don't know number but light Kashmir rifle before partition and migrated to pk in 1947
awesome....so it will be infantry and you can claim the unit on comission.

Also I like to learn and when I give views they are serious , or if stated analytical views

Back
Top Bottom