What's new

My class fellow just had a fight with me on stupid issue, what should i do

Next time make sure a less privileged one gets into the university before you.

I am not going to sympathise with you on my principles.

This is part and parcel of life and growing up. Everyone will tell you that and everyone else will tell you that nobody likes a quitter.

I am totally the wrong person on this.

@Spring Onion @Moonlight @Farah Sohail
Would you mind fair ladies.

@Divergent ankles where you at.

@Śakra do indulge

@ Oprah Winfrey

Over and out.

I don't know about rest . But pdf is really a good place where I find light mind people .
Other than that the world is full of kharoos and close minded peoplewho bitch over little things ..And make life hell.
anyway thanks for your input .

I don't know about rest . But pdf is really a good place where I find light mind people .
Other than that the world is full of kharoos and close minded peoplewho bitch over little things ..And make life hell.

So you know exactly how I am feeling now.
Great.
See i am not the right person for this.

Cheer up Bibi.

Kuch acha karogi to acha mehsoos hoga.

See i am telling you i can only make you angrier.

@PakSword bhai Panama choren yaha kuch maddad kre meri

I'm no expert but I would suggest if you want to give your birds away; give it to your friend that got it stolen. I'm sorry to say but the other young women is surely not a friend if she humiliates you like that and especially if she is lazy and has the courage to do that.
You'll surely find a new, better and loving friend! I'm sure!
Hope it helps!

Yar Panama mai Ayesha Gulalai nai tng keya hua hai ore yaha bibi ki lazy dost nai.

Mera role bta do, app kai leya hazar hai.

Marran gulalai da kasoor nahi. Media jo maashray ki akaasi krta ha bus.

Apka role jo ap behtar krsaken

Yar Panama mai Ayesha Gulalai nai tng keya hua hai ore yaha bibi ki lazy dost nai.

Mera role bta do, app kai leya hazar hai.

That aisha nd my lazy class fellow are same .
She wants to humiliate Imran nd that lazy girl want to humiliate me . Both will get humiliated in end themselves .

Well thank you for your valuable advices but now you get that why I want to get rid of this university's environment .
This will be still slightest compared to what I see them treating each other .
I think I've this little freedom to exit such place for my own relief .
This place gives me anxiety and I want to leave it

Yes ..
in that case make it clear you gave to to the second person simply because you felt sorry for her as her work was taken, also check if the first girl has taken the second girls work. any way women like that are bad news and best to stay away and proceed with caution. bu if all of the girls are like that then you would need to do some form of mingling as then you'd have no friends.

now that you have left uni, what are you gonna do, setup a business?

Hello ..
I just had a fight with a stupid class fellow on a stupid thing .. what should i do now .
Actually i made some 15 birds of clay in my college , we all worked together and we made 15 birds for her too , she didnt do any work . So as usual she was absent the day we did carving of birds and got them a good shape. I did my work too . She didnt do her work .
Since i decided to leave the university she knew it she requested me to give my all birds to her . At first i agreed to give her but then a good friend of mine told me she dont hav birds someone stole her all good carved birds so i told her to get my birds to get marks and said to that class fellow that you canot take my birds as i m giving it to my friend . At this she started a great hue , she screen shot my texts to the whole group in wats app and called me a deceiver , double face etc etc ..

i was an angry bird and texted in 'f' language . She then again called me lousy language and removed me from group .

What should i do and who is wrong in here .

fixed that. :lol:
--
Probably the most different thread on PDF in a while. :tup:
--
Kam ki bat: Post your art on boredpanda. :)

investigate who stole the birds of your class fellow :-)
but as you said your class fellow shared her & your messages, so basically you have proof of your claim that birds are your's. why not complain against her infront of Administration of the University and present your proof next to them. and get your marks.

What is PDP ?? Professional Development Plan?
Me nai chadduwan. Tuadi mehrbani tussi join krlo PDP

Back
Top Bottom