What's new

My class fellow just had a fight with me on stupid issue, what should i do

Hello ..
I just had a fight with a stupid class fellow on a stupid thing .. what should i do now .
Actually i made some 15 birds of clay in my college , we all worked together and we made 15 birds for her too , she didnt do any work . So as usual she was absent the day we did carving of birds and got them a good shape. I did my work too . She didnt do her work .
Since i decided to leave the university she knew it she requested me to give my all birds to her . At first i agreed to give her but then a good friend of mine told me she dont hav birds someone stole her all good carved birds so i told her to get my birds to get marks and said to that class fellow that you canot take my birds as i m giving it to my friend . At this she started a great hue , she screen shot my texts to the whole group in wats app and called me a deceiver , double face etc etc .. i was angry and texted in 'f' language . She then again called me lousy language and removed me from group .

What should i do and who is wrong in here .
Well, First of all a 'friend' that tries to exploit you and then damages your reputation later, is not really a friend at all, IMHO, you shoukd leave that person alone and distance yourself from such people, that friend should face the consequences of being too lazy. So , yeah , move on, they are the one in real trouble not you,

btw I know how it feels when somebody leaks screenshots of all your conversations with them :-):-):-)

one bird in hand is better than 15 birds in bushes.

Hello ..
I just had a fight with a stupid class fellow on a stupid thing .. what should i do now .
Actually i made some 15 birds of clay in my college , we all worked together and we made 15 birds for her too , she didnt do any work . So as usual she was absent the day we did carving of birds and got them a good shape. I did my work too . She didnt do her work .
Since i decided to leave the university she knew it she requested me to give my all birds to her . At first i agreed to give her but then a good friend of mine told me she dont hav birds someone stole her all good carved birds so i told her to get my birds to get marks and said to that class fellow that you canot take my birds as i m giving it to my friend . At this she started a great hue , she screen shot my texts to the whole group in wats app and called me a deceiver , double face etc etc .. i was angry and texted in 'f' language . She then again called me lousy language and removed me from group .

What should i do and who is wrong in here .
Do you have pictures of the birds?

I am not getting these 30 seconds back.

How cruel is life and the internet.

I disagree....in the end this is how WW 3 will start.

Next time make sure a less privileged one gets into the university before you.

I am not going to sympathise with you on my principles.

This is part and parcel of life and growing up. Everyone will tell you that and everyone else will tell you that nobody likes a quitter.

I am totally the wrong person on this.

@Spring Onion @Moonlight @Farah Sohail
Would you mind fair ladies.

@Divergent ankles where you at.

@Śakra do indulge

@ Oprah Winfrey

Over and out.

Janaa will only make things worse by provoking this girl into a physical fight with that girl.

I disagree....in the end this is how WW 3 will start.

Janaa will only make things worse by provoking this girl into a physical fight with that girl.

She lives in Pakistan

Not East Side or Chicago

Back
Top Bottom