What's new

My class fellow just had a fight with me on stupid issue, what should i do

Can you change university? Maybe join mixed one in Quetta? Females can only unite vs males.

I requested my father to admit me in the balochistan uni as it was on top in balochistan and actually I liked the environment there . I encountered with educated and open minded people in that uni and their art department is very higher standard and has all resources and qualified teachers but he refused and admit me in the girls education . And I hate being here . These girls don't even know spelling of western art , application , possible , guy ( they write guy as gay ), Leonardo da vinci, mona Lisa like simple words and they envy me for having good command at English .

I've done b.a from girls college and I've witnessed how women treat other women that is why I wanted to join Co .
This year I'm going to be study less , next year I'll be in a good uni in sha Allah .

You're actually suggesting her to change her university on this little birdy thing? :D

You painted it? Cool it is.

Yes I painted it .
Thank you .

Well there has been many embarrassing situation in my engineering till now so i am not getting why is all that bothering you... Maybe i am just besharam that doesn't care what a small group of girls say about me.. Nevermind your college is over so those people opinion doesn't matter anymore.

You know as she's not misbehaving now nd has apologised so as a Muslim I' have no right to harm her . And never I intended to harm or hurt her but if she again created a fight then I don't know what will happen .. surgical , target , nuclear war , sticks , wires, .. lol
jokes aside , I never hurt anyone with my hands but I do get very loud and a laava when I lose control on my anger . Nd I'll not be facing her anymore as I left the place .

Yeah sure . When I'll get them home I'll post the pictures here as you all are asking for . For now I only have some roses I made on canvas to offer .
View attachment 415865
bit weird, pakistani girls over here tend not to bother with war of word but war of fists. but meh

as for the roses............... nice..... looking forward to see the doves.

so what are you gonna do now since you quit uni?

Hello ..
I just had a fight with a stupid class fellow on a stupid thing .. what should i do now .
Actually i made some 15 birds of clay in my college , we all worked together and we made 15 birds for her too , she didnt do any work . So as usual she was absent the day we did carving of birds and got them a good shape. I did my work too . She didnt do her work .
Since i decided to leave the university she knew it she requested me to give my all birds to her . At first i agreed to give her but then a good friend of mine told me she dont hav birds someone stole her all good carved birds so i told her to get my birds to get marks and said to that class fellow that you canot take my birds as i m giving it to my friend . At this she started a great hue , she screen shot my texts to the whole group in wats app and called me a deceiver , double face etc etc .. i was angry and texted in 'f' language . She then again called me lousy language and removed me from group .

What should i do and who is wrong in here .
Well brother now you have two choices
leave her or patch with her. If you leave her then leave her with clean name with sorry because f language is not acceptable and before that i saw clearly you were in top in moral. So by saying sorry to her will give back your moral value up. If you want patch up then it is unconditional and you have to make her happy by any means and any price which is decent. Don't do something silly to make her happy.
Tip: Try to make things balance as much as you can

paint her as RAW agent, best revenge possible ever.
This is not India that can sale everything in the name of Pakistan hate.

bit weird, pakistani girls over here tend not to bother with war of word but war of fists. but meh

as for the roses............... nice..... looking forward to see the doves.

so what are you gonna do now since you quit uni?

Teaching . I want to join school to teach .

Teaching . I want to join school to teach .

Admirable.

Highly recommended have mercy on Pakistanis and DON'T become a teacher and stay away from kids.

Purely speaking from the experience of this thread.

Quitter
Impatient
Anger issues
Stubborn
Easily flattered

Your birds my birds hoooo lalalal I wanna come up with a song. Lol

@Well.wisher Nice. I love paintin and drawing :D
Me too .. ..
But in a relaxed environment .
Admirable.

Highly recommended have mercy on Pakistanis and DON'T become a teacher and stay away from kids.

Purely speaking from the experience of this thread.

Quitter
Impatient
Anger issues
Stubborn
Easily flattered

You cannot stop me ... !! :mad:

I cannot stop anyone.

But classic exhibit of my every observations.

Nailed it

I really don't want to praise myself but I'm a very calm harmless person . The way I endure people is the way you can never imagine .
It's been two years I've never been so triggered about anyone but this girl did make me yesterday cause she didn't respect my hard work .

I asked here cause it's my first ever bad encounter with this type of people. Nd I never harmed her , I could say anything to her but its more good to let your anger out and seek your relief .

Baqi you're free to think what Eva u want .

I really don't want to praise myself but I'm a very calm harmless person . The way I endure people is the way you can never imagine .
It's been two years I've never been so triggered about anyone but this girl did make me yesterday cause she didn't respect my hard work .

I asked here cause it's my first ever bad encounter with this type of people. Nd I never harmed her , I could say anything to her but its more good to let your anger out and seek your relief .

Baqi you're free to think what Eva u want .

I am freeeeeeeeee.

Yes you are too merciful.

And you know i was only kidding.

Back
Top Bottom