What's new

My class fellow just had a fight with me on stupid issue, what should i do

She then again called me lousy language and removed me from group .

What should i do and who is wrong in here .

Request/Ask her to take you back in the group. POLITELY :)

I am not getting these 30 seconds back.

you only wasted 30 seconds on reading that ? How lucky . :undecided:

:o::o:
Which university makes you carve birds as an assignment ?

Arts Universities ? :undecided:

I had a friend who tried to steal my bird at school. She told him to get lost

never let anyone steal your wind and birds. :D

ok so she stole the bird s and wants your s too. i do recall you like guns as you said in a previous thread, shoot her....... make sure nobody sees you (preferably in the night)once the deed is done then scribble (surgical strike) on her head. once thats done you can then then go back to uni and take her place as head b!tch. its genius.8-)

I'm not like her that would create a big issue on birds

Do you have pictures of the birds?
No they're in college .
I carved them a week ago and left it for teacher and I never went back there .

Birds ? or clay toys.
Post some picture want to have look at your artistic side.

Yeah .. clay birds .
They're in college I don't have picture .

Request/Ask her to take you back in the group. POLITELY :)

you only wasted 30 seconds on reading that ? How lucky . :undecided:

Arts Universities ? :undecided:

never let anyone steal your wind and birds. :D
She texted me now and apologised for her behaviour .and added me in the group .
I'm fine now

Well, First of all a 'friend' that tries to exploit you and then damages your reputation later, is not really a friend at all, IMHO, you shoukd leave that person alone and distance yourself from such people, that friend should face the consequences of being too lazy. So , yeah , move on, they are the one in real trouble not you,

btw I know how it feels when somebody leaks screenshots of all your conversations with them :-):-):-)

Yeah I am not that close to her anymore . And anyway , I'll have new friends now .

WT* bird is?? Which bird you are talking about??:hitwall:
And why I'm still alive after reading this on a defense forum??:undecided:
We made birds from clay and plaster of Paris . .It really requires hard work . We had a bird toy made of steel to create shape of a bird .

First you've to make a big block of clay and then you've to enter the bird in it to create a shape of bird in the clay , when the shape is created in the clay .. you've to mix plaster of Paris in the water and add that liquid into the clay made shape of bird . After five minutes plaster of Paris dries up and a bird is created of clay and plaster . We all worked together and we made 105 birds , I was making blocks and I was very tired and did lot of hard work that is why I'm feeling bad. She doesn't respect my hardwork .

Like these ; taken from Internet .
images (24).jpg

images (25).jpg

No they're in college .

Yeah .. clay birds .

I'm fine now

Yeah I am not that close to her anymore . And anyway , I'll have new friends now .

We made birds from clay and plaster of Paris . .It really requires hard work . We had a bird toy made of steel to create shape of a bird .

First you've to make a big block of clay and then you've to enter the bird in it to create a shape of bird in the clay , when the shape is created in the clay .. you've to mix plaster of Paris in the water and add that liquid into the clay made shape of bird . After five minutes plaster of Paris dries up and a bird is created of clay and plaster . We all worked together and we made 105 birds , I was making blocks and I was very tired and did lot of hard work that is why I'm feeling bad. She doesn't respect my hardwork .

Like these ; taken from Internet . View attachment 415824

View attachment 415825
OK.
I got it. You are doing a great job.
I will suggest you not to be too much emotional and be little mature. People are suffering more than that in outer world.
Take it easy. Don't expect much from people.
And time will heal each and every pain what you carry in your heart. Don't worry. It happens with everyone.

Zar, Zun, Zameen and Birds
amraish puri yiu got my respect :rofl:

Yes actually she stole the birds of my friend too . My friend was absent that day and the girls distributed her birds to that class fellow , I felt more angry this is also why I refused to give birds to that girl .

in this case us p parcha krvao instead of reconciling with her :what:

OK.
I got it. You are doing a great job.
I will suggest you not to be too much emotional and be little mature. People are suffering more than that in outer world.
Take it easy. Don't expect much from people.
And time will heal each and every pain what you carry in your heart. Don't worry. It happens with everyone.
amraish puri yiu got my respect :rofl:

in this case us p parcha krvao instead of reconciling with her :what:

Thank you I'm okay now . She apologised for her behaviour.

I'll go to my university and will get my all birds to home .

I'm not like her that would create a big issue on birds
so no surgical strike?
Thank you I'm okay now . She apologised for her behaviour.

I'll go to my university and will get my all birds to home .
ok, so for the trouble you need to get all 15 of them and post pictures of them so they can be graded. if there good, you should have stayed in uni, if not then maybe its a good time to look at future options

Wow you don't see these kind of threads. I think its nice. Will help create cohesion when we are wishing for concentration camps for each other. :p :p :p

Ok. Firstly post#2 rocked. Laughed very hard.

Secondly. I don't think you have anget issues if its not regular. Obviously you are the type that doesn't take crap and that's good. Bcz all people do is throw crap.
Its the same as when you are driving on a one way and you see a moron on bike coming from the wrong way and he is giving you the eye. Its not anger if you put your window down and give him a full fledge open handed lanat on his stupid face. That's not taking crap and a social service.

As for friend. I would advice distance. Look even if she has apologized obviously she has issues ( most likely with you) that she went completely nuts for a bunch of birds. So keep distance and take caution bcz next time it may be worse.

The thing is yelling and screaming aside is one thing. Her sending your messages and texting your replies to all group members is a very low and cheap shot which means that she is the satellite type ( type that reveals your secrets and fears when you have a fight. The most dangerous kind of friend). Look this is my advice. Heed caution when dealing with her or her sympathetics and don't ever give weaknesses and

thirdly and this is the important. Don't blame your self.

@Well.wisher

And lastly live a chilled out life and also seriously complete education. This country is not for the women who don't complete education. Get a masters. Private. Anything but get it.

That's the advice.

Cohesion threads. This is not a Bad call guys. Especially with all the hate.

No they're in college .

Yeah .. clay birds .

I'm fine now

Like these ; taken from Internet . View attachment 415824

View attachment 415825
Speaking of clay where did you find a kiln? During my time in Pakistan I couldn't find one :( So i threw all my clay work out because it started to crack.

She realized she needs you and she will try to take advantage of your skills again. I suggest you keep her away from you.

Next time make sure a less privileged one gets into the university before you.

I am not going to sympathise with you on my principles.

This is part and parcel of life and growing up. Everyone will tell you that and everyone else will tell you that nobody likes a quitter.

I am totally the wrong person on this.

@Spring Onion @Moonlight @Farah Sohail
Would you mind fair ladies.

@Divergent ankles where you at.

@Śakra do indulge

@ Oprah Winfrey

Over and out.

All I could take out of this post, my birds, your birds, her birds, our birds. Birds birds birds :D

Wait what?

so no surgical strike?

ok, so for the trouble you need to get all 15 of them and post pictures of them so they can be graded. if there good, you should have stayed in uni, if not then maybe its a good time to look at future options

You know as she's not misbehaving now nd has apologised so as a Muslim I' have no right to harm her . And never I intended to harm or hurt her but if she again created a fight then I don't know what will happen .. surgical , target , nuclear war , sticks , wires, .. lol
jokes aside , I never hurt anyone with my hands but I do get very loud and a laava when I lose control on my anger . Nd I'll not be facing her anymore as I left the place .

Yeah sure . When I'll get them home I'll post the pictures here as you all are asking for . For now I only have some roses I made on canvas to offer .
20170723_215521.jpg

Can you change university? Maybe join mixed one in Quetta? Females can only unite vs males.

You're actually suggesting her to change her university on this little birdy thing? :D

You know as she's not misbehaving now nd has apologised so as a Muslim I' have no right to harm her . And never I intended to harm or hurt her but if she again created a fight then I don't know what will happen .. surgical , target , nuclear war , sticks , wires, .. lol
jokes aside , I never hurt anyone with my hands but I do get very loud and a laava when I lose control on my anger . Nd I'll not be facing her anymore as I left the place .

Yeah sure . When I'll get them home I'll post the pictures here as you all are asking for . For now I only have some roses I made on canvas to offer .
View attachment 415865

You painted it? Cool it is.

Speaking of clay where did you find a kiln? During my time in Pakistan I couldn't find one :( So i threw all my clay work out because it started to crack.

She realized she needs you and she will try to take advantage of your skills again. I suggest you keep her away from you.

We have all things available in university . Kiln and clay are present in the uni .

Wow you don't see these kind of threads. I think its nice. Will help create cohesion when we are wishing for concentration camps for each other. :p :p :p

Ok. Firstly post#2 rocked. Laughed very hard.

Secondly. I don't think you have anget issues if its not regular. Obviously you are the type that doesn't take crap and that's good. Bcz all people do is throw crap.
Its the same as when you are driving on a one way and you see a moron on bike coming from the wrong way and he is giving you the eye. Its not anger if you put your window down and give him a full fledge open handed lanat on his stupid face. That's not taking crap and a social service.

As for friend. I would advice distance. Look even if she has apologized obviously she has issues ( most likely with you) that she went completely nuts for a bunch of birds. So keep distance and take caution bcz next time it may be worse.

The thing is yelling and screaming aside is one thing. Her sending your messages and texting your replies to all group members is a very low and cheap shot which means that she is the satellite type ( type that reveals your secrets and fears when you have a fight. The most dangerous kind of friend). Look this is my advice. Heed caution when dealing with her or her sympathetics and don't ever give weaknesses and

thirdly and this is the important. Don't blame your self.

@Well.wisher

And lastly live a chilled out life and also seriously complete education. This country is not for the women who don't complete education. Get a masters. Private. Anything but get it.

That's the advice.

Cohesion threads. This is not a Bad call guys. Especially with all the hate.

Thank you .. dear .

That is so nice of you to get time and gave such wise advices .

As I said , the environment of the uni is really sickening . Girls make faces whenever someone asks a pen or help from them . From day first they started criticising each other and degrading is what they're trying hard to .
What happened to me was only slightest of how they all treat each other .

Back
Top Bottom