What's new

My class fellow just had a fight with me on stupid issue, what should i do

Stop making birds, this won't happen again.

Arts college I guess.

Your word vs your friend in need ........... hard decision ..... but I would keep my word.

in that case make it clear you gave to to the second person simply because you felt sorry for her as her work was taken, also check if the first girl has taken the second girls work. any way women like that are bad news and best to stay away and proceed with caution. bu if all of the girls are like that then you would need to do some form of mingling as then you'd have no friends.

now that you have left uni, what are you gonna do, setup a business?

Yes actually she stole the birds of my friend too . My friend was absent that day and the girls distributed her birds to that class fellow , I felt more angry this is also why I refused to give birds to that girl .

Sadly , majority of women are like this . I'm studying in a girls university and I hate this place more than anything cause women fight and bitch against each other like hell. That is why I always wanted to stay away from women .
I'm leaving uni cause it's not a good one , environment is bad , no resources nothing good .
I want to take agap , thinking to join school nd teach children .

Yes actually she stole the birds of my friend too . My friend was absent that day and the girls distributed her birds to that class fellow , I felt more angry this is also why I refused to give birds to that girl .

Sadly , majority of women are like this . I'm studying in a girls university and I hate this place more than anything cause women fight and bitch against each other like hell. That is why I always wanted to stay away from women .
I'm leaving uni cause it's not a good one , environment is bad , no resources nothing good .

Did you talk to someone about your anger issues?

Then I would be officially became Chiri Baaz aka bhoond.

Mujhe Party Ki Rukniyat nahien chahiye even name is ambiguous.

PDP = Pakey Dope Party.

PDP is mainstream.
Don't pull off a Raza Rabbani when you are late to the paaarty

ok so she stole the bird s and wants your s too. i do recall you like guns as you said in a previous thread, shoot her....... make sure nobody sees you (preferably in the night)once the deed is done then scribble (surgical strike) on her head. once thats done you can then then go back to uni and take her place as head b!tch. its genius.8-)

ok so she stole the bird s and wants your s too. i do recall you like guns as you said in a previous thread, shoot her....... make sure nobody sees you (preferably in the night)once the deed is done then scribble (surgical strike) on her head. once thats done you can then then go back to uni and take her place as head b!tch. its genius.8-)

Inciting violence from the British isles.

Where have I seen this before?

Back
Top Bottom