What's new

My Best Friend and Classmate Capt. Akash Rabbani Is Shaheed

10009328_620141838056138_6793486125255866722_n.jpg

Lieutenant Of Pakistan Army

4 hours ago

The Tiger captain AKASH Rabbani shaheed 4 CDO embraced shahadat yesterday in operation zarb e azb "

May his soul rest in peace aamin summain

Captain rayyan — with Sipahi Absar and 48 others.

This is a facebook page showing his details as well.

Captain Aakash Rabani 4 cdo embraced shahadat on 15th of July 2014 i.e today( time 1645 almost) while collecting dead bodies of 30 sind in Ahmed Khail 35 km away from Miranshah, He got head shot of 12.7mm . He was basically from 47 fd artillery regiment (123 pma lc). May his soul rest in peace aamin summain

This page is telling his details so u guys who have questions can visit this page. Thank You.

Lieutenant Of Pakistan Army - Rawalpindi, Pakistan - Armed Forces, Social Club | Facebook
i hope the army kills at least 100 terrorist scumbag pigs to avenge the death of our brother.

Akash's Grand Dad was in Pak Army he was taken POW by Mukti Bani in East Pakistan. While he remained in prison he heard the name Akash and liked it. He came back in 80s (thats actually another story) and when Akash was born he named him ''Akash'' meaning Sky. He was very close to his grand dad. It was because of his grand dad he joined Army otherwise his father, mother and Elder Brother, Danish are all Doctors. They wanted him to be a doctor as well. He gave his ISSB in Kohat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom