What's new

My Best Friend and Classmate Capt. Akash Rabbani Is Shaheed

--
Link with prrof :yahoo:
pathetic liar will show his face ...
these people are worst than worms ...
worms even help soil but
pople like these dont even leave people who died for nation...
No words ...
somtimes
people make humanity as JOKE ..

Nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye hoti hai. :sick:

Just go to the OP post i.e. Post # 1 in that he has posted his Conversation with Deceased Soldier. If you'll click on the Image, you'll be re-directed to a Facbook Page. That Facebook page is not his. Then check the 1st Post in the Pic it says 'Last Conversation Between Akash and Obaid Ullah Sahi & not Umair Zawaz'. Post # 214 is proof of it....

Yahan ho kya raha hai.

NO...I doubt it Coz that shows clear intention of scoring bounties :mad:

Apparently, he lied about this conversation thing to Score Browne Points!!! Anyone can be friend with a Soldier...:p:

Edit: By no mean, I meant to disrespect the deceased Soldier!

Last edited:
Leaving this thread once and for all...
its pain to see this kind of behavior...
:(

Exactly. I even edited my post sand mentioned that I didn't mean to disrespect the Martyred Soldier.I pointed out the lie part (Conversation. He can be friend of Soldier) as I believe one shouldn't try to score brownie points on Soldiers Death! :( :wave:

RIP Soldier.

Hope some stupid Pakistani PDF members & some Mods show same respect whenever an Indian or Israeli Soldier gets martyrdom.

@kobenhaven this guy Umair Nawaz told us 2 years back that he is 30 years old. This young soldier don't look like the same age of old schoolmate @Umair Nawaz.

@Sidak aapka kya kehna hai.

@Kobenhaben this guy Umair Nawaz told us 2 years back that he is 30 years old. This young soldier don't look like the same age of old schoolmate @Umair Nawaz.

@Sidak aapka kya kehna hai.
Ye Umair Nawaz jhoot bol raha hai...simple....Lagta hai iski Army main jane ki lalak adhoori reh gayi...Mujhe to lagta hai Zarwan bhi 50 saal ka hai....aur uchalta rehata hai..

Capt. Akash Rabbani of SSG and one of my best friends, classmate, hostel mate and room mate has been Martyred at 6:30 in the evening yesterday in Operation Zarb e Azb in North Waziristan while fighting Taliban

I just came to know now abt him now and leaving for Abbottabad!

He was also a Member of Defence.pk's facebook page and i was asking him continuously to join the forum and he said he will join it after he returns.

A chat that had with him some Years ago.........

My dear friend had said in the end of the chat when asked abt when he will be promotion he said ' It will take him 1 year and 6 months to be Captain........ if life remains,............. otherwise love to die'

His wish has been accepted. My Bro is not anymore.

Allah shaheed kay darjat bulan karay..(ameen)
Sorry about earlier bro.

Back
Top Bottom