What's new

My Best Friend and Classmate Capt. Akash Rabbani Is Shaheed

Capt. Akash Rabbani of SSG and one of my best friends, classmate, hostel mate and room mate has been Martyred at 6:30 in the evening yesterday in Operation Zarb e Azb in North Waziristan while fighting Taliban

I just came to know now abt him now and leaving for Abbottabad!

He was also a Member of Defence.pk's facebook page and i was asking him continuously to join the forum and he said he will join it after he returns.

A chat that i had with him some Years ago.........

My dear friend had said in the end of the chat when i asked abt when he will be promoted to Captain he said '' It will take him 1 year and 6 months to be Captain if life remains, otherwise love to die''

His wish has been accepted. My Bro is not anymore.
--
RIP
big cost to nation..
--
Aao jhuk kar salam kare unhe,
Jinki zindagi me ye mukaam aaya hai.

Kis kadar khushnasib hai wo log,
Jinka lahoo desh ke kaam aaya hai.
---
Aaj Phir Ekk Sipahi Jung Mein Shaheed Ho Gaya
Jaate Jaate Apni Saanse Humare Naam Kar Gaya

Khud Dushmano Ke Waaron Ko Apne Seene Pe Le
Humme Zindaagi Bhar Jeene Kii Yeh Sazaa De Gaya

N.Jaane Kaise Uthaonga Iske Ehsaano Kaa Bojh
Har Lamha Meri Zindaagi Ka Iska Rinni Ho Gaya

Jee Thi Isne Apni Zindaagi Sada Doosron Ke Liye
Hum Sote Rahein Isliye Yeh Jaagta Chalaa Gaya

Hun Aone Gharon Mein Mehfooz Aur Aabad Rahein
Isliye Yeh Apne Ghar Ko Aur Apno Ko Chhod Gaya

Mere Do Lafz Bhii Naakam Hain Yeh Bataane Ko
Kii Yeh Jawan Aakhir Humare Liye Kya Kar Gaya

Inna lila hi wa inna aileh-e-rajioon!!!!

These are great sons of motherland! Don't forget them guys!

Death to these terrorists!!

The Predator drone, possibly the best friend the PA could have right now and our stupid public has no idea of right or wrong.

RIP, lucky man.. his task his easy. Free pass to heaven.

Looks like the dogs have adapted, usual ambush tactics have them under air attacks and then massacred. So they have decided to stick to sniper teams.

rest in peace.
my two family members and a class fellow are also part of the operation as well. this shaheed might have known my friend for sure because he is from 1st commando.
ask them abt Akash.

He was hit twice first in chest by 12.7mm Sniper he somehow kept fighting back so another sniper shot him from left that hit his head.

Last edited:
ask them abt Akash.

He was hit twice first in chest by 12.7mm Sniper he somehow kept fighting back so the sniper hit again in his head. He was the lone casualty of yesterday.

Bullet vest saved him initially,, Alas if he was wearing kevlar helmet, we wouldn't had to lost a precious life.

A word of caution to CO's , never let your commando go in desert hat for clearing Ops. A sniper will always be waiting for him

Back
Top Bottom