What's new

My Best Friend and Classmate Capt. Akash Rabbani Is Shaheed

Bullet vest saved him initially,, Alas if he was wearing kevlar helmet, we wouldn't had to lost a precious life.

A word of caution to CO's , never let your commando go in desert hat for clearing Ops. A sniper will always be waiting for him
he was hit in chest the Bullet vest cant do much against 12.7mm sniper look at his body closely on chest.

Last edited:
RIP............ we're all of proud of you kiddo.............

Capt. Akash Rabbani of SSG and one of my best friends, classmate, hostel mate and room mate has been Martyred at 6:30 in the evening yesterday in Operation Zarb e Azb in North Waziristan while fighting Taliban

I just came to know now abt him now and leaving for Abbottabad!

He was also a Member of Defence.pk's facebook page and i was asking him continuously to join the forum and he said he will join it after he returns.

A chat that i had with him some Years ago.........

My dear friend had said in the end of the chat when i asked abt when he will be promoted to Captain he said '' It will take him 1 year and 6 months to be Captain if life remains, otherwise love to die''

His wish has been accepted. My Bro is not anymore.

My condolences to everybody who knew him.

May he rest in Peace.

Alot of people I know knew him, from Abbottabad.

@Umair Nawaz - How did he fall in battle ?
ambushed. He got 7 terrorists in total in overall operation. He was deployed a month back. He was from 4th commando battalion(qasim company) and his platoon was send to collect the bodies of 30th sindh they came under sniper attack. He was hit first as he was leading the soldiers being platoon commander first shot hit his chest. He managed to fight back towards sniper's direction in the mean time another sniper shot at his head from left. He expired at the spot. Snipers were 12.7mm

My condolences to everybody who knew him.

May he rest in Peace.

Alot of people I know knew him, from Abbottabad.
how u know him?

Last edited:
Yara, the weather is pretty decent in NWA @ nowadays (mostly mid 30's).....................

Keeping a fast(or not).. the current heat is not very accommodating to any armour.

Captain Aakash Rabani 4 cdo embraced shahadat on 15th of July 2014 i.e today( time 1645 almost) while collecting dead bodies of 30 sind in Ahmed Khail 35 km away from Miranshah, He got head shot of 12.7mm . He was basically from 47 fd artillery regiment (123 pma lc). May his soul rest in peace aamin summain

@Umair Nawaz
he was hit first in chest then head. 2 shots of 12.7mm sniper. He was deployed a month ago and has got 7 terrorists in total.

Inna lillahi wa inna elehi rajion

His sacrifice is a constant reminder to those thinking of harming Pakistan that the sons of the soil are awake and would not back down from laying their lives to protect the mother land.

May Allah grant him peace and a place in Janat. Ameen

I dont know what armor can protect against a 12.7 round
none exists but an experimental one called dragon skin which would be off limits to us

12.7 is 50 cal round,, (either .50 Bmg, or the russian 12.7x108 mm) I dont think any armor vest exist to stand up to that.

What a beautiful, brave and courageous young man this nation has lost. Allah shaheed kay darajat buland fermaye. Uske Ghar walon ko sabar o Jameel Ata fermaye. Ameen. Its an honor to be a shaheed in the Holy month of Ramazan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom