What's new

Muslims invented alcohol

Who cares......

Someone tell me who invented:

1. Beer? 100 points :cheers:

2. Red wine? 200 points :toast_sign:

@Hyperion,

Bhai tu kya kya try karta rehta hai.....aisi khabren forum par mat daal yaara. :D

@Hyperion,

Bhai tu kya kya try karta rehta hai.....aisi khabren forum par mat daal yaara. :D

Who cares. I'll try anything......

I was sent to this planet to eat and drink all that is available and what can be processed without much effort! :D

Ok on that note, a friend brought me a "Biri" from India, it wasn't what I was expecting! :what:

Try, K2 cigarette if you get a chance, it will blow your brains out. I think it's 6x stronger than Gitanes...... :woot:

I am more of Marlboro Red man. Sasta fir bhi acha. :D And I may not find these brands in my city. :(
Dude, Marlboro Red is pretty hard.. I know it is wine dipped as well, however, I'd recommend Davidoff, if you can get it there. All cigarettes are priced the same here so I don't know if the prices are different in India? :blink:

Btw, I stopped smoking sometime back. THANK GOD!

I dont bother who invented but want a bottle of each .. :)

All the smokers, Did you try hard black coffee. I feel it kicks 10 times more than a cigarette.

I don't think wine was invention. Its like asking who invented apple juice. History of wine is very old

The history of wine spans thousands of years and is closely intertwined with the history of agriculture, cuisine, civilization and humanity itself. Archaeological evidence suggests that the earliest known wine production occurred in Georgia around 7,000 BC, with other notable sites in the Greater Iran dated 4,500 BC and Armenia 4100 BC, respectively. World's oldest known winery in Areni-1 cave, dated 3,000 BC, in a mountainous area of Armenia. The archaeological evidence becomes clearer and points to domestication of grapevine in Early Bronze Age sites of the Near East, Sumer and Egypt from around the third millennium BC.

Evidence of the earliest wine production in Europe has been uncovered at archaeological sites in northern Greece (Macedonia), dated to 6,500 years ago. These same sites also contain remnants of the world's earliest evidence of crushed grapes. In Egypt, wine became a part of recorded history, playing an important role in ancient ceremonial life. Traces of wild wine dating from the second and first millennium BC have also been found in China

History of wine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All the smokers, Did you try hard black coffee. I feel it kicks 10 times more than a cigarette.
No dude, it makes me sleepy! :blink:

Turkish coffee on the other hand blows the bejesus...... :hang2:

Tried Davidoff but didn't like it. Used to smoke 1 pack a day now hardly 3 Cigs.

Hard Black Coffee with A Cigarette won't let you feel sleepy. Best thing for people who like to work for long hours in night.

hard Black Coffee with A Cigarette won't let you feel sleepy. Best thing for people who like to work for long hours in night.

Tell me how u quit smoking seriously, i try but increase everytime. :argh:

Back
Top Bottom