What's new

Muslims invented alcohol

They should rather issue Fatwa against you.

Naa jaane kitne massomon ko bevda banaa diya hoga tumne khudke liye bottle jugaadne ke liye.

aby ja chichunder fatwa lagway ga . drinking is halal for sick as medicine and i am sick from brain after drink i feel my brain start work otherwise i will die in brain hambridge .ja ab lagwa le fatwa :coffee:

aby ja chichunder fatwa lagway ga . drinking is halal for sick as medicine and i am sick from brain after drink i feel my brain start work otherwise i will die in brain hambridge .ja ab lagwa le fatwa :coffee:
Main kaise lagwa sakta hun yaar :shout:....BTW brain Hambridge...ye kaunsi bimaari hai....tum to Hawa main bimaariyan banane lag gaye peene ke liye bahana dhundne ke liye...:lol:

Dude, all my friends are getting promoted.

First @Aero, then you, after this I guess it's @Armstrong and then it will be @Talon. I'm a very competitive guy by nature, I mean in real life I would shoot myself for being number two! :rofl:
Aero ka to banana hi tha....Armstrong to bhai hai yaar....Talon ki post mujhe bhi achi lagti hain kaafi time....:D

Main kaise lagwa sakta hun yaar :shout:....BTW brain Hambridge...ye kaunsi bimaari hai....tum to Hawa main bimaariyan banane lag gaye peene ke liye bahana dhundne ke liye...:lol:

ye wo beemari hai jo sharab na peeny se hoti hai yaar mujhy doctor ne kaha hai hafty main 8 pag se kam pi to mar jao gay :azn:

You want me to bring the Quotes of your Arab and Persian Islamic Brothers who Humiliated You Pakistanis when you Claimed their Histories and Told you to Jack Off and Have Nothing to do with them. :lol:

And You Pakistanis then Started Quoting Hindu History, Vedic Civilization, Buddhism, Gandhara Civilization, Aryans and What Not to Save Your A*s. :lol:

That is interesting. ;)

Actually they are neither here nor there now.

And it is well proven that the Arabs did precious little during that so called "Islamic golden age". It was mostly India/Chinese tech that had passed on to Persia even before Islamization and it got mixed with Persian tech and became known as "Arabic".

Many of the Persians scientists were not even Muslims, they just had to adapt Arab names to survive.

Aero ka to banana hi tha....Armstrong to bhai hai yaar....Talon ki post mujhe bhi achi lagti hain kaafi time....:D
@Armstrong has excellent composition skills, however, falls short on long term strategic foresight and historical depth in military affairs. @Talon has pretty good grip on religion, though will need more time on how to compromise and settle with differing viewpoints. Both are excellent at debate, though! :)

In that case, perhaps a refund of the said coffee by being pee'd back into the cup may be appropriate? Just make sure to get a good lawyer first. :D
Nah, it was free at a friends place. I wish I had paid for it in a coffee shop. I love suing people! :D

Come to think of it, I would definitely give it another shot. It was pretty 'softish' and with 'the buzz' at the same time. :D

Back
Top Bottom