What's new

Muslims invented alcohol

Stop Posting same link again & again.

Well I am not posting same link again and again... There are sooooooooooo many links that I can post but for bhartis..why waste time? I am just repeating what I said before....but alas ..bhartis will say the same thing which I have already replied in previous posts....and hence I just copy-paste my previous answer to them...

We have many more links about Pakistan/Pakistanis from so called " TOP British Newspaper " which shows your real worth.
But wait then you call it as West Propoganda against you n blah blah.:blah:

Well , you do realize that "politics" section is where propaganda/sensuality etc lies but I am posting stuff from "SCIENCE" section. Can you do "propaganda" in science? Scientific community of the world will kill you ...do you even know how science operates? The article is *authenticated* by SEVERAL scientists , historians , artists , scholars from atleast 7 different countries ..And these people/scholars are a mix of Muslim , Hindu , Christian , Atheist , Agnostic etc etc background.... You just don't put "propaganda" in "Science section" without any authentication from scholars of the field or any backing from scientific community ...

Its not "TOI(let)" newspaper of India man :lol:

Lmao now you pakistanis want to be India. Jeez inferiority complex much?

:lol:

Who would want to be "india" ? We are just showing you that all your culture , traditions , history etc etc came from the region what is now known as "Pakistan" ! It is YOU who are struck with inferiority-complex and take pride in OUR history--The history of the region now called Pakistan. The very name "India" comes from the "Indus River" , which is --surprise-- located in Pakistan and not India :cheesy:

@Marwari

Lol, you realize that the real India is Sindh? You are just fake Indians.

^^^ We do not have to change our name to prove that we are the real India.

Indians fighting with former Indians about who is an Indian.

I love my India. paks are dying to get associated with it.

@Marwari

Lol, you realize that the real India is Sindh? You are just fake Indians.
Atleast you accept that the present day paks was once India. Please tell this to your fellow paks too.

Two Nation Theory Pioneers will kill themselves if they ever see these messed Pakistanis oh sorry real indian :lol:
It is also a fact that the people now known as paks were once Indians. There ancestors were Hindus. I don't see anything wrong if they wanna share their real identity. After all, Pakistan is just an idea created by some people before some decades. India as a civilisation is here from centuries. And the people now known as paks were also part of it.

It is also a fact that the people now known as paks were once Indians. There ancestors were Hindus. I don't see anything wrong if they wanna share their real identity. After all, Pakistan is just an idea created by some people before some decades. India as a civilisation is here from centuries. And the people now known as paks were also part of it.

Dude I dont have problems If they want to share their identity or wanna be proud of their own roots.

What I find funny is they are claiming , they are real Indians , Real India is Sindh & IVC doesnt belong to Hindus.

Arey yaar Kumar tu doodh peelay or sojaa.. Lagta hai kay tumhara neend karaab ho gaya hai thanks to this article :D

Nahi Bhai I am enjoying this thread & your post too :D

And Doodh nahi Whisky/Vodka mangaao.... thread is about alcohol....issiliye tou main yahaa hoon :p

E Poncho your frusturation is showing through... Feel free to call me anything you want :D

Dude I dont have problems If they want to share their identity or wanna be proud of their own roots.

What I find funny is they are claiming , they are real Indians , Real India is Sindh & IVC doesnt belong to Hindus.
That is indeed funny. Yesterday I said the same thing to a paks. Then he claimed that they have got nothing to do with India and India and paks are totally different. Then today when I came to this thread, paks were jumping to be associated with India.

I think its got more to do with the identity crisis they have. Just to give a new name to a piece of land, does not change the history. The people now known as paks were all Indians. They have the full right to claim India's rich and ancient history. As for claiming the IVC as paks, you can just laugh, I do the same. The fact is, anything happened before 1947 in "present day paks", was happened as Indian.

E Poncho your frusturation is showing through... Feel free to call me anything you want :D
Frustrated for what?

Aryan came into Indus valley ( PRSNT SINDH ) yes pakistan has every thing to do with that lol only book indians have about history is Ramayana geta ..thats it =))) thats it u didnt even knew abt ur own india ur histroy starts from when Muslim scholars came into india and searched and some 1 was sayng arabs stole it from the persia bla bla dude go and just do some searching on internet lol when muslims were inventing u guys were into dark ages lol =))) when we are searching about lens and bio u guys were drinking lol =))) when christians took spain from muslims they burnt more then 100000 books lol and left overs the moved into europe u book u still use are copy from those books advnce bio , chrm , phys , maths , arts , austronomy , geology, all from muslims and u call us theifs lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom