What's new

Muslims invented alcohol

@kumar

Very little indigenous ones compared to the foreign ones. Maurya Empire didn't last very long and all the other empires you state didn't even control all of present day India.

btw what u have to say about chess invention now. i am waiting for an answer :rofl:
History of chess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The history of chess spans some 1500 years. The earliest predecessors of the game originated in India, before the 6th century AD. From India, the game spread to Persia.

Aryabatta discovered the mass of the earth

Shusrutha discovered many things in biology/medicinal field

We discovered 9 planets long long ago

Bhaskara discovered many in mathematics.

I can say many Indian achievements.

plzz dont spread ur false knowledge, chess was invented in india.
History of chess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The history of chess spans some 1500 years. The earliest predecessors of the game originated in India, before the 6th century AD. From India, the game spread to Persia.

i can dig proofs from 1000s of websites and books. stop ur bs.

Wow! Wikipedia :lol: No need to provide stupid websites... Chess wasn't always the same. There were different forms of Chess...

Here are the manuscripts showing Muslim contribution/development of Chess ...

Chess

Al-Hanbali: ‘Kitab al-namuthaj al-qital fi la’b al-Shatranj’, or ‘Book of the Examples of
Warfare in the Game of Chess’.
Ibn Khaldun: ‘Al-Muqadimah’, or ‘The Introduction’.
A copy of the manuscript is kept in Durham University Library (Durham University Library - Durham University)

Anyways , your way of writing tells me that you are not highly educated in this field..so bye...

Mr.AuZ, contribution of arab scholars to literature,science is well known. but if u say indians have done nothing i admit ur knowledge is limited. i can flood u with the inventions that indians made when westerners dint know how to wear a pant even. so we care a damn if they dont give us credit or not.

I never said that Indians didn't do anything. Probably you read my post in which I was replying to some idiot troll and hence my post might have contain some stupid statements..leave them

This land is the land of genius and our ancestors were great people. I have nothing against Indians....

:cheers:

The word India was used to refer to the Indus Valley..in modern Pakistan. And your own country came into existence in 1947. Almost all of your history takes root in Pakistan, including your religion Hinduism, and your holy language Sanskrit.
I'm pretty sure you did know all of that.

Stop Yaar, dont you feel yourself stupid after reading your own remarks???
Culture and Religion are more related to people than to place or geographical regions.
Mahabharta, Ramayana, Jainism, Buddhism, Shankaracharya, and many other factors which shaped India & form indian roots are all in Present day India. We Share common history.... accept truth.Dont embarass yourself more.

Jeez...what's with all this trolling? Typical desis...

Here...

beer-flight.jpg

Bottoms up!!

Now you'd all stop trolling :P

oldest evidence of chess is in Iran, made by the ancient persian in the sassanid era.
they try and steal everything...from pakistani culture ro Iranian aryan to chess.

In chess we use to call elephant as port. In planet earth Indians are the first people used elephants in battle/wars later it spread up to various regions that is y elephant playing important role in Indian invented chess.

Argue what ? There is nothing to argue here.

The civilizational inheritors of the Vedic civilization are Indians. Period.

You know what, We must thank British , Nehrus & Jinnah to award present day Pakistani terrority to these peoples.

Guess if they were given Bihar UP & West Bangla instead of Punjab & sindh.... these people would have claimed ShriRam, Shri Krishna, Buddha , Swami Vivekananda does not belong Hindus anymore...change your history and find new Gods because the real ones were born in present day muslim lands

Muslims did not invent alcohol. Arabs did (before they were muslims) and when they became muslims, they started throwing all their alcohol away to the point where there would be a foot of alcohol on the streets and it would flood the streets!

this is what i thought...pre-Islam Arabia saw profuse use of alcoholic beverages in fact having seen over time the effects of abuse of alcohol it was for that reason it was decided that Islam would encourage people not to consume it

nobody "invents" alcohol, the same way nobody invented weed or hasish; it was discovered and through experimentation its effects were noted

@curioususer everyday you steal our identity... we say we are pakistanis and a white indian comes up and says he is pakistani also... i ask him his name he lies and says "mohammed". I see his nametag and his real name is shiva....

Then Jellodragon Woke Up from his Dream :D

I once asked a indian Tamil here in the USA if he knew what Ghandara was, he said "is that the new Alien sequel?"
You bharatis don't even know the history you steal/claim. :lol:

Dude, even uneducated/illeterate people know little or more about Gandhara because of its religious significance in Mahabharta. Hindus & Non-Hindu Indians are both aware of Gandhara

By such replying ... Indian Tamil must have fooled you for sure.

Dont panic urself now.... bade bade deshon mein choti choti baatein hoti !!

Arey yaar Kumar tu doodh peelay or sojaa.. Lagta hai kay tumhara neend karaab ho gaya hai thanks to this article :D

Thank you Islamic inventors for having discovered Alcohol; one of the GREATEST GIFTS to Mankind.
What would Mankind do without Alcohol?

Anyway whoever discovered Alcohol; Martians or otherwise changed many aspects of humanity for ever. :tup:

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Awwww my little bharti is now using the SAME words but just switching the roles? LOL! Sorry but is actually the opposite...No one gives a flying f*ck about India and blah blah.... Inventions , contributions of Arabs , Persians , Egyptians , Turks etc are known worldwide... Yes , people might not call them as "Islamic inventions" but the inventions are known. Like Arab numerals etc ...Have you seen my post above you? A TOP British Newspaper writing a whole long article about "How Islamic inventions shaped the modern world" and just on the internet version , this news got 8,000 shares on social media :azn: Also , you don't know about award winning "The 1001 Inventions" exhibition that is held GLOBALLY (in Lodon , Los Angeles , Turkey etc etc) ? Also , that exhibition won the MOST PRESTIGIOUS award of "Museum industry" etc ... These are just two examples honey...So go and cry like a baby that world doesn't give a sh!t about you ..but don't take out your frustration here :lol:

Just for validation :

How Islamic inventors changed the world - Science - News - The Independent

:wave:

Stop Posting same link again & again.
We have many more links about Pakistan/Pakistanis from so called " TOP British Newspaper " which shows your real worth.
But wait then you call it as West Propoganda against you n blah blah.:blah:

Lolz this thread is still running ?

Back
Top Bottom