What's new

Muslim joining the US military

If usa is killing people just on the basis of religion,then we can advise muslims not to join such an army.Otherwise,all who thinks a muslim should not join US army because it kills muslims,should also advise their own citizens against pakistani army.I'm sure none of you guys will do do that,what a double standard.
If we give importance to religion than geopolitics and national interests i suggest we should apply this in every field and not just for our advantage.Those pakistani members who suggested one should not join US army should also advise their own citizens against joining or even helping pakistani army because:
*Pak is main ally of nato in this wot
* help the us most in afghan invasion
*demands blood money for helping us,without a shame
*demands weapons and money from US for the help given in killing afghan taliban(muslims)
*kills muslims in nwfp with weapons supplied by evil usa..Free laser guided bombs and f16s and what not..All us supplied.
So if we avoid double standards in giving religion top priority,a muslim should not support usa and pakistan army..Religion rockz ..

If usa is killing people just on the basis of religion,then we can advise muslims not to join such an .Otherwise,all who thinks a muslim should not join US army because it kills muslims,should also advise their own citizens against pakistani army.I'm sure none of you guys will do do that,what a armydouble standard.
If we give importance to religion than geopolitics and national interests i suggest we should apply this in every field and not just for our advantage.Those pakistani members who suggested one should not join US army should also advise their own citizens against joining or even helping pakistani army because:
*Pak is main ally of nato in this wot
* help the us most in afghan invasion
*demands blood money for helping us,without a shame
*demands weapons and money from US for the help given in killing afghan taliban(muslims)
*kills muslims in nwfp with weapons supplied by evil usa..Free laser guided bombs and f16s and what not..All us supplied.
So if we avoid double standards in giving religion top priority,a muslim should not support usa and pakistan army..Religion rockz ..

The issue is not what operations the armies are conducting vs Taliban

The issue is , protection of a solider (Muslim) , there is no support in US army to protect the Muslim solider from abuse, its all Hush Hush ..

@Humanfirst

If US corrects that I am sure alot of Muslims would join US army provided they can be safe from abusive superiors and media that is ready to pounch on em

By the way how many muslims are in Indian armies ?

But civil service , police - fire fighting , detective or even politician is a good field as the US civil law is at least gives some support to Muslims thru the access of law service

Provided US army will adjust its policy with Muslims I am sure the environment would be safe for muslims to work in - the work condition is the cause of concern not the operations against Taliban

:pakistan::usflag:

We all hope that the cooperation between the Nato Allies would move to next level so we can end the menace in Afghanistan , and kick out Taliban and their "friends" who recently got letter from Taliban who stated they have no beef with heir "friends"

Pakistan and US are joint allies vs Taliban and securing Afghanistan province

Hope to see our forces prevail in that region

But there is ample room for growth for Young Muslim Youth if they want to work in Gov for US , be a politician help fix the system bring some change and end the lobby control

Forget army get into gov and help do good for US in civil capacity

The military recruiter's job is to bring in new cadets and he gets a bonus for bringing in minorities , once you put your name down on dotted line its kinda hard so its imporant people know their rights before they get into something they can't get out of from , or try to bring about some change in the way things are done

Last edited:
@azadpakistan
I Agree with you 100% bro.I was replying to those who said one should not join us army because it is a non muslim army fighting muslims.

Just fix your army and provide more support to Muslim candidates , and put a lid on media I am sure alot more Muslims would join

Right now US army - is not one of the most popular places to work :coffee: -
I got some disappointing news for you, pal...

The US military DOES NOT rejoice every time a member of a minority group join any branch of the US military. If all the muslim members of the US military, enlisted or officer, leave their services, there will be plenty others to take their places. You are nothing special.

I got some disappointing news for you, pal...

The US military DOES NOT rejoice every time a member of a minority group join any branch of the US military. If all the muslim members of the US military, enlisted or officer, leave their services, there will be plenty others to take their places. You are nothing special.

I don't think anyone is leaving they just need more conclusive support from their superiors in armed forces and a bit more understanding of their point of view. Thats all there is to it ...

I don't think that necessarily means walking around like a hillbilly
it just means , when you feel you need "help" there is help and support available

And not a front page spectacular breaking news kinda thing

I don't think anyone is leaving they just need more conclusive support from their superiors in armed forces and a bit more understanding of their point of view. Thats all there is to it ...
There is only one point of view -- the government's. Everything else must be subservient to that point of view. If today's policies are different than the past's, that still does not negate the fact that a military is not a democratic society but a dictatorial one and that all other points of views must either be subordinated or the individual leave the military. If a muslim soldier have a problem with the US being antagonistic to one or several muslim countries, either he leave the military or submit to the US government's will.

There is only one point of view -- the government's. Everything else must be subservient to that point of view. If today's policies are different than the past's, that still does not negate the fact that a military is not a democratic society but a dictatorial one and that all other points of views must either be subordinated or the individual leave the military. If a muslim soldier have a problem with the US being antagonistic to one or several muslim countries, either he leave the military or submit to the US government's will.

Yes even if it is dictatorship in US armed forces, they still have to be accountable to be acomodating to Muslim soliders , special needs have special care hey its one of your own the way I look at it and good soliders don't leave anyone behind in time of need.

Good points, never thought about this.

Yes even if it is dictatorship in US armed forces, they still have to be accountable to be acomodating to Muslim soliders , special needs have special care hey its one of your own the way I look at it and good soliders don't leave anyone behind in time of need.
There is a limit to how the extent of said accommodations. When those accommodations begins to intrude into areas like unit cohesion or conflicting loyalties they must be reviewed by both the military and the individuals. If the military said no further accommodations are possible, either the individuals in questions seek some kind of spiritual/moral/philosophical 'backdoors' or 'excuses' or 'absolvencies' or 'exceptions' to their religious codes from their religious leaderships or they leave the military.

To OP,,,

I am of the point that if r part of a military involved in unjust-killings, even if u in person didn't kill anyone, still u being part of whole "body" r responsible for actions of that body...

There was a group of jews called "Banu-Quraiza"... they made a treaty with Muslims that they won't support or fight with Quraish-e-Makkah against Muslims... But they broke the pact & faught with Quraish against Muslims... Later when Muslims conquered Makkah, ALL "men" of Banu-Quraiza were arrested & beheaded... & by-the-way this punishment was chosen by jews themselves in a way(No time for details)...

And this guy is what we would consider the REAL traitor:
323c9fc4400b7d07a9be574f2b47e9ff.jpg

Not everybody would agree to this conviction...

It could be a "Drill-Gone-Live" like on 9 11 a drill went "LIVE"& kept interceptors "grounded" ... Like on 7/7 a drill was going on that very day that co-incidently became real...

Last edited by a moderator:
its a personal choice buddy, but i would prefer not to, because going to war in a place like iraq or afghanistan wont be an easy one, plus talking about afghanistan... the talibans that americans are fighting n the ones Pakistan army is facing aint the same... I can't recall usama or any of his other 'friends' saying anything in favor of taliban in the nothern areas of Pakistan (please update me if it aint so)

on the second hand taliban themselves aren't organized as a typical army would be, they dont have a proper central command, most of the warlords make their own decisions... so you cant generalize them :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom