What's new

Muridke The Real IAF Target?

Yo dudes!! People in Pakistan are endorsing the Zaid Hamid fellow and his sane theories.. Whats wrong with this then ;)

Dear donrahul; sir
belive me, Zaid Hamid isnt popular in pakistan, no one gives importance to his views, most of the pakistanis, wanted to vist india, wanted to enjoy its culture, its historical places , its popular places but all of suden, this "MUMBAI ATTACKS" happened from no where! & here we are thinking , who is going to attack & where?:tsk::tsk::tsk:

Babur is not really like historical Babur. These missiles can be easily destroyed using Air Defence Systems.. The main problem is ballistic missiles.. that is the only option left fro u guys....

There's no credible defence aganst terrain hugging missile in India, Babur would be very effictive against Indian targets in IHK.

hwo the **** is zardari to decide for pakistan.
he is giving interviews like he is everything in pakistan.
usually presidents don,t interfare with the decisions of goverments.

this is not democracy. nobody in pakistan want this idiot as president,surely not me.hwo elected him??
what the f@%k he is trying to prove.he is putting at risk the reputatation and security of the country.only for his own reputation abroad.

this is a tattu goverment

i hate this ugly moron.:tsk:

Dear donrahul; sir
belive me, Zaid Hamid isnt popular in pakistan, no one gives importance to his views, most of the pakistanis, wanted to vist india, wanted to enjoy its culture, its historical places , its popular places but all of suden, this "MUMBAI ATTACKS" happened from no where! & here we are thinking , who is going to attack & where?:tsk::tsk::tsk:

I agree.. Peace moves have definitely taken a hit and the common public knows nothing else but to blame each other country.:frown: Offtopic though, lets hope everyone comes out of the fine and healthy..

There's no credible defence aganst terrain hugging missile in India, Babur would be very effictive against Indian targets in IHK.

Don't know but i heard in some forums that Guided Missiles can be countered by SAMs...
But question is- Has Babur been inducted?

Okay I got a question for you, lets assume that Pakistani Officials find out that an Indian terrorist group is responsible for attacks in WANA. They find out that this group is based in IOK (Indian occupied Kashmire), what do you think India do if some Pakistanis decide to take the matter into their own hands and launch strikes against those targets? Do you think that the Indian Forces would just sit there drinking tea and do nothing just because that terretory is not recognized as Indian by the international community. A yes to this question would be compeletly obsurd!

So there, if the AJK is attacked, India would be facing some serious repercussions from the world.

not only from the world.by PAF also:angry:

That will be a war on Afghanistan primarily, and on India secondarily.

Not a war but short term surgical strikes aimed at Indian consulates only.
Afghanistan can't afford to go to war, she doesn't have the infrastructure or military equipement to go to war.
Pakista would need a very effective PR to link these surgical strikes against Indian operations in AJK or Muridke.

Don't know but i heard in some forums that Guided Missiles can be countered by SAMs...
But question is- Has Babur been inducted?

Only if they're detected which is not easy seen the geographical nature of IHK.
Babur is a strategic weapon, we'll never know updates about its number of induction.

That will be a war on Afghanistan primarily, and on India secondarily.

beacuse there are not all consulates,some are involved in providing arms,traning to terrorists,hwo create troubles in pakistan.

Not a war but short term surgical strikes aimed at Indian consulates only.
Afghanistan can't afford to go to war, she doesn't have the infrastructure or military equipement to go to war.
Pakista would need a very effective PR to link these surgical strikes against Indian operations in AJK or Muridke.

You should remember who is in Afghanistan. A strike in Afghanistan will invite Indian army into Afghanistan which will make the leverage of Pakistan on Afghanistan even less.

Yes. first you have to link that Indian consulates are responsible for the terror attacks in Pakistan.

Let’s look at it from the opposite perspective….During recent past, there had been many terrorism incidents in Pakistan that pointed directly towards India and we too have the proofs!! So should Pakistan also go ahead with a pre-emptive sneak in strikes on Indian side (where we think the terrorists are hiding?). Guess what this tit for tat will lead into??? Oh yes…another insane war that would drag for few weeks before screwing both the countries…

Indian aggressive posture is understandable….They have power to do it, they have support (from rest of the world) to do it and while their Govt has already pointed fingers towards Pakistan, so they have 1.2 Billion people to satisfy that they will take punitive actions against the do’ers. And I am sure that once they have done the strike, make their people jumping with joy, showed the world that who’s in control and everything is wrapped up…there goes another KBOOOOM……Perhaps a terrorist attack worst than before…..What will happen then ? Another air strike? Another mayhem? More madness ?

I think there’s a misconception in India that a terrorist is only someone who attacks Indians? Remember that a terrorist is a terrorist for everyone, whether it’s India or Pakistan or USA….They have their own agendas that are above any geographical boundaries, religion, any particular sect or caste….If still anyone has any doubts, try Google the figures that how many Pakistanis are killed in Pakistan by these terrorists who call themselves Muslims and soldiers of God…..:tsk:

If there is any sanity, I think Indians should be talking about dealing with these terrorists mutually instead of threats that will only further aggravate the situation…

beacuse there are not all consulates,some are involved in providing arms,traning to terrorists,hwo create troubles in pakistan.

Show me one article where it has been proved that the have supplied the arms. Why don't pakistan publicize this with evidence, if they have any.

HOW SHOULD PAF can counter su30, INCURSIONS INSIDE PAKISTAN!

There is a danger that IAF would be planing , some sort of airstrikes inside pakistan, thus IAF's SU-30's would be the real threat to PAF.

dear , commrads plz put up your , hounrable views with options , to actully counter the living threat.:agree:

Thanks

X man - I agree with your sentiment...I doubt if India will conduct any airstrikes...I also wish that post indian elections in May 2009. India should also discuss why these terrorists are created in the first place ie discuss Kashmir and get a resolution...

Back
Top Bottom