What's new

Muridke The Real IAF Target?

:angry:geo news,
pakistan accepted, the technical incurrsion's of IAF.
according to geo news ! pakistani president asif zardari, has accepted, that IAF did the technical incurrsion's , of pakistani aerospace.:angry:

so , some thing is going around guys?:angry:

Well GEO NEWS isn't a reliable network in the first place. They were the first ones to go to faridkot and present a fake report on how his parents recognized him and what not.

If that's the case, then what about the ENTIRE village of Faridkot who're out on the street, protesting against GEO and the Indian media Lies for trying to prove that kasab belonged to faridkot? :/

Geo has an agenda of it's own to be frank :/

Well GEO NEWS isn't a reliable network in the first place. They were the first ones to go to faridkot and present a fake report on how his parents recognized him and what not.

If that's the case, then what about the ENTIRE village of Faridkot who're out on the street, protesting against GEO and the Indian media Lies for trying to prove that kasab belonged to faridkot? :/

Geo has an agenda of it's own to be frank :/

bezerk86;sir
you are absoultly right, about GEO NEWS , bias character towards pakistan!

but as the news progressd , daily dawn, also qouted those incidents.
i already, putted them with thier links, hope it will make you feel good!

Dear Bat,

Any reason why China did not veto the UN resolution banning JUD without waiting for the Indian proof ?

Regards

its kind a out of topic, but you can go to you tube , listen "zaid hamid shahib"!:P
Regards

I doubt India would carry out any strikes but I won't be suprised if Israel does in some covert manner. India will probably have advance info and may keep its air force at alert to see how Pakistan retaliate.

Regards

I doubt India would carry out any strikes but I won't be suprised if Israel does in some covert manner. India will probably have advance info and may keep its air force at alert to see how Pakistan retaliate.

Regards

Always Neutral; sir
i guss , iam not a transltor, & the issue you were reffering wasnt , any where near to this post, well , i think ,israel would not going to do that, what they can do most is , guide IAF to "muredkee", or in some where in AZAD KASHMIR, as IAF already started , its plans by sending its fighter jets inside pakistani area, to light up...or locate radars, ground defences!

all it was , done as a part of a " one big marshall plan" , which was supported by ISRAEL, BRITON, USA+ NATO, to take out pakistan's nuck's & its facallities?:angry::angry::angry:

Unfortunately I think the interview is not in English. I guess you don't have an answer.

Regards

I have an answer. The Chinese did that after due consultations with Pakistan. The Chinese point to Pakistan was simply that since there is considerable pressure on Pakistan to do something, why not allow JUD to get blacklisted and tone down the tensions. As the events have proven, the Chinese advice was not wrong. Also I could disclose the source but then again you would have issues with understanding.

Regards

Israel will do what? One more car bombing among 75+ suicide bombings will not make much of a difference.

The issue is more complex than Israel's tit-for-tat response.

I have an answer. The Chinese did that after due consultations with Pakistan. The Chinese point to Pakistan was simply that since there is considerable pressure on Pakistan to do something, why not allow JUD to get blacklisted and tone down the tensions. As the events have proven, the Chinese advice was not wrong. Also I could disclose the source but then again you would have issues with understanding.

blain2; sir
thanks alot, for the help!:tup::agree:

Brahmos range is 250KM and our Babur cruise missile is 500KM :tup:

yaa but brahmos is a supersonic missile 2.6 i think mck speed :) and our Babur cruise missile is different generation of missile anyway i love my (Pakistan) babur cruise missile....

yaa but brahmos is a supersonic missile 2.6 i think mck speed :) and our Babur cruise missile is different generation of missile anyway i love my (Pakistan) babur cruise missile....

It doesnt matter cruise missile r slow and r undetectable

India wants results, not assurances, says Pranab
Pause in peace process with Pakistan

Wednesday, December 17 2008, Zilhaj 18, 1429
Pakistan Observer

Srinagar—With pressure mounting on Pakistan to act against the sources of terror responsible for the Mumbai attacks, India on Tuesday said Islamabad should follow up its promise to the global community with action.

“I have already said this in Parliament. Words (by Pakistan) must be followed up with action,” External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee told reporters.

“We expect that good sense will prevail and we expect that the assurances that are coming (from Pakistan) will translate into action. Because assurances are coming from established leadership of that country, we expect conducive atmosphere will prevail to act on the promises made,” Mukherjee said, responding to questions.

Asked if the Mumbai terror would affect Indo-Pak relations vis-a-vis the Kashmir issue, the External Affairs Minister categorically stated that the attacks had nothing to do with the bilateral relationship on matters relating to the border state.

“It is not a Kashmir issue. It is not merely an issue between Pakistan and India. It is about global war against terrorism,” Mukherjee said, referring to the 60-hour-long siege of Mumbai landmarks beginning November 26 that claimed 183 lives.

“We should not look at the issue through the prism of Indo-Pak relations or the prism of Kashmir,” he said.

He further said peace process with Pakistan had been put on hold in the wake of last month’s Islamic militant attacks on Mumbai, but asserted it was not preparing for war.

The Indian government said the future of relations between the two nuclear-armed South Asian rivals dependent on how Pakistan responded to demands for action against the alleged plotters of the attacks.

His statement came barely hours after defence minister AK Antony’s remark that India is not planning any military action against Pakistan.

“We are not planning any military action... but at the same time unless Pakistan takes actions against those terrorists who are operating from their soil against India and also against all those who are behind the Mumbai terrorist attack, things will not be normal,” defence minister A K Antony had said. :undecided:
On the issue of troop deployment along the Indo-Pak border, Antony said the situation there was “normal” and armed forces were “always ready”. “Everything is normal because our forces are always ready,” the Minister said.

The Minister denied that India was planning to call off the more than five-year-old ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC).

“Nothing like that,” he stated when asked if India had any plans to call off the ceasefire with Pakistan. Refusing to divulge India’s course of action in the present scenario, Antony demanded sincere action by Pakistan against the terrorists. “I cannot say what course of action we will take but unless Pakistan shows sincerity in whatever they are saying through their actions, one thing is very sure that there is no question of things as usual,” he said.

Back
Top Bottom