What's new

Muridke The Real IAF Target?

If indian try to conduct missions in Pakistan then Pakistan should retaliate with full force. We need to take this serious. I belive that Pakistani secuity forces are already on high alert and will answer with deserving force. If india act childish, Pakistan will write another chapter of our choice in india's history.

The mood in the country is of the strikes. Its obvious even amongst Muslims in India. However surgical strikes being precision strikes against terrorist camps would help Pakistan as well. The sooner terrorist camps ( which harm Paks interests more) are gone, the easier it would be for Pak to be united and a valued member of the international community. Otherwise it will remain what Madam Albreight called it recently.

It seems to me that Pakistanis are the only ones raking up the "surgical strikes" issue.

There is no indication from India at all that they are planning military action.

The mood in the country is of the strikes. Its obvious even amongst Muslims in India. However surgical strikes being precision strikes against terrorist camps would help Pakistan as well. The sooner terrorist camps ( which harm Paks interests more) are gone, the easier it would be for Pak to be united and a valued member of the international community. Otherwise it will remain what Madam Albreight called it recently.

You guys make me laugh:what: Sir do you think that Pakistan will let indian attack inside Pakistan or people like you can convaince Pakistan for it? If you really think then i would say india is totally out of mind. Lets say this which is high patehtic " Pakistani goverment stay quite and dont say nothin"
People of Pakistan will enter in india from every part of the border and mark my words they will regardless if they get killed and if this happens then Pakistani army will have to enter the scene and there you go WAR!!! Please stop selling your story that you can come and kill them for us because India can't and will not thank you very much :pakistan::pakistan::police::pdf::sniper::guns::guns:

You guys make me laugh:what: Sir do you think that Pakistan will let indian attack inside Pakistan or people like you can convaince Pakistan for it? If you really think then i would say india is totally out of mind. Lets say this which is high patehtic " Pakistani goverment stay quite and dont say nothin"
People of Pakistan will enter in india from every part of the border and mark my words they will regardless if they get killed and if this happens then Pakistani army will have to enter the scene and there you go WAR!!! Please stop selling your story that you can come and kill them for us because India can't and will not thank you very much :pakistan::pakistan::police::pdf::sniper::guns::guns:

I don't think there is any way to stop India going for surgical strikes if India decides for that... All I know/Think that Pakistan Military is not in a condition to stop such kind of adventure.. We have already seeen How they are looking vulnearble against Drone Attacks carried by USA..
One more thing if limited strikes will be converted as full scale war then obviously a question arises how will India going to counter Nuc Attack.. Do India posses any Anti Ballistic Missiles to stop these missiles or
Will US provide cover to India for Missile Threats caused by this War??

I don't think there is any way to stop India going for surgical strikes if India decides for that... All I know/Think that Pakistan Military is not in a condition to stop such kind of adventure.. We have already seeen How they are looking vulnearble against Drone Attacks carried by USA..
One more thing if limited strikes will be converted as full scale war then obviously a question arises how will India going to counter Nuc Attack.. Do India posses any Anti Ballistic Missiles to stop these missiles or

First thing is that India is not USA get this streight please. Pakistan stay quite at the front of USA because of very known reasons that are that USA is a sole super power and financel health of Pakistan is also not good right now, second Pakistan is fighting with proxies of different countries such as USA/india/israel/afganistan but we Pakistanis are not little ***** who will start crying like other nations. We know that this war has been imposed on us. All these terrorists in Pakistan are armed and financed by these states but we face the game like men. We are fighting them and we will win this war no matter what because Pakistan has done increadible things in past and will keep doing them. India is india not USA so if india act childish Pakistan will teach her a lesson trust me. there is a very good understanding between goverments of Pakistan and india that is dont cross the limits. Pakistan will deal with these terrorist by itself. USA will not be stupid enough to give cover to india which will be seens as agitating CHINA. USA is not doing well at home so it can not afford confrontation with Pakistan and China over india because it will be resulted in loosing asia. Pakistan has very wild cards beside nukes, if used will through this region on fire and world would have to listen to Pakistan. Buddy if our countries can manage to become Nuk powers then both can manage to exist. So enough with dreams and come back to reality thanks.:smitten::pakistan::police::china:

The UN is stopping India from going for a surgical strike.

First of all there isn't going to be an attack on Pakistan for very basic reasons such as India and Pakistan can't afford to spend there precious resources on stupid war games.

And secondly if India does attack, there will be sanctions on India if it doesn't go through UN first. As of now Pakistan has vowed to help, which was not enough assurance for India so just recently we heard about Pakistani forces conducting operations in Pakistani controlled Kashmire against Let, which is huge step towards the relations of the both countries.

Even the Russians say that millitary action agaist Pakistan by India is not a good option. With Russia and China, which has the Veto power, trust me there won't be any action by the UN either. Now to those of you who say, if US can carry out drone strikes, why can't India. Well the answer is simple really, ITS INDIA.

India is growing fast and has a great relationship with Canada, but some of them like to think that they are about to be the next world power... this might be a little far fetched. Their race is not with China, but more in the same league as Mexico, Iran and Pakistan. There are other countries such as most of Europe, Japan, Canada, UAE, who have already reached a self sustained economy in every aspects, Japan has a huge export market for cars, China has a huge export market of well pretty much every thing, but they are still not world powers.

Last edited:

oo hello mr bloody **** country INDIA IS INDIA NOT USA damn it! next time be careful about comparing USA and INDIA lolz already whole world LOL @ INDIA with India ammture media activities and govt act so any ueslsess strike against pakistan wat da fk with this bramos missile RAAD, BABUR CRUSE SHAHEEN we r not in the state of WAR! if any war start bw pak VS india seriously any single indian strike India lost there locations near kashmir borders mind it!

oo hello mr bloody **** country INDIA IS INDIA NOT USA damn it! next time be careful about comparing USA and INDIA lolz already whole world LOL @ INDIA with India ammture media activities and govt act so any ueslsess strike against pakistan wat da fk with this bramos missile RAAD, BABUR CRUSE SHAHEEN we r not in the state of WAR! if any war start bw pak VS india seriously any single indian strike India lost there locations near kashmir borders mind it!

Got it..
got it US has rights to do anything b'coz they r paying for that..

Last edited:
First thing is that India is not USA get this streight please. Pakistan stay quite at the front of USA because of very known reasons that are that USA is a sole super power and financel health of Pakistan is also not good right now, second Pakistan is fighting with proxies of different countries such as USA/india/israel/afganistan but we Pakistanis are not little ***** who will start crying like other nations. We know that this war has been imposed on us. All these terrorists in Pakistan are armed and financed by these states but we face the game like men. We are fighting them and we will win this war no matter what because Pakistan has done increadible things in past and will keep doing them. India is india not USA so if india act childish Pakistan will teach her a lesson trust me. there is a very good understanding between goverments of Pakistan and india that is dont cross the limits. Pakistan will deal with these terrorist by itself. USA will not be stupid enough to give cover to india which will be seens as agitating CHINA. USA is not doing well at home so it can not afford confrontation with Pakistan and China over india because it will be resulted in loosing asia. Pakistan has very wild cards beside nukes, if used will through this region on fire and world would have to listen to Pakistan. Buddy if our countries can manage to become Nuk powers then both can manage to exist. So enough with dreams and come back to reality thanks.:smitten::pakistan::police::china:

The UN is stopping India from going for a surgical strike.

First of all there isn't going to be an attack on Pakistan for very basic reasons such as India and Pakistan can't afford to spend there precious resources on stupid war games.

And secondly if India does attack, there will be sanctions on India if it doesn't go through UN first. As of now Pakistan has vowed to help, which was not enough assurance for India so just recently we heard about Pakistani forces conducting operations in Pakistani controlled Kashmire against Let, which is huge step towards the relations of the both countries.

Even the Russians say that millitary action agaist Pakistan by India is not a good option. With Russia and China, which has the Veto power, trust me there won't be any action by the UN either. Now to those of you who say, if US can carry out drone strikes, why can't India. Well the answer is simple really, ITS INDIA.

India is growing fast and has a great relationship with Canada, but some of them like to think that they are about to be the next world power... this might be a little far fetched. Their race is not with China, but more in the same league as Mexico, Iran and Pakistan. There are other countries such as most of Europe, Japan, Canada, UAE, who have already reached a self sustained economy in every aspects, Japan has a huge export market for cars, China has a huge export market of well pretty much every thing, but they are still not world powers.

Ohh please where did i compare US and India.. I just said how prepared is ur Military to retaliate such a surgical strikes...
Don't bring China in to the game.. They have no listener in today's World.. They are not going to help out Pakistan.. We have already seen their strength on NSG waiver.. DO u really feel that China will come to rescue u..and please don't forget US helped u more than China..
:pop:

With all due respect, all I got from your post was that India shouldn't act like US, and I agree with you 100%, the rest I have no idea what you were talking about.

Don't get so exited.. Go and use ur energy against US strkies.. They are ******* ur own country.. Does it matter for u either Pak is ****** by US or India..

SO first stop urself be ****** by US then come here to ******* by India..

Yo dude calm down, I am pretty sure it matters if Pakistan is attacked by India (opposing force in at least 3 battles) or is being assisted with drone strikes by the US (so called Ally and world power). So any incursion by the Indian armed forces, be it air, land or sea will be seen as an aggression and not only will the US be on Paksitan side but most of the world included iminent naibours China, Russia, Bangledesh, Sirlanka. Attacking pakistan would be precieved as a 3rd worldly and uneducational move thus removing any respect India has in the western world.

Okay, first of all even though Pakistan devises nuclear retaliatory attack in its defensive doctrine, it would a dumb idea to actually use it right away, so most likely it will be kept for the last resort. And I can't help but laugh at the statement about US providing India with the patriot system. Pakistan would recieve them before India does because they have been their ally for more than a few decades but US is no where even close to providing Pakistan with such systems because of obvious interrests and also Pakistanis tend to leak to the Chiniese fairly often.

Other than that take her easy and hope there is no loss of innocent life. Cheers bro:cheers:

Last edited:
Now this is denegenerating into a flame war !!
The Indian precision strikes , if it occurs will target LET and JEM and other terror organisations in ***. This area is legally outside Pakistan ( as a separate entity in Pak and as part of the J&K state in India). Therefore Pak cannot say that the strikes are aimed at Pakistan.

However, I am sure that the Indian military would take into fact, a full escalation inside the International border. It is up to the Pak establishment to escalate it further because India will keep the precision strikes locally to ***.

Now this is denegenerating into a flame war !!
The Indian precision strikes , if it occurs will target LET and JEM and other terror organisations in ***. This area is legally outside Pakistan ( as a separate entity in Pak and as part of the J&K state in India). Therefore Pak cannot say that the strikes are aimed at Pakistan.

However, I am sure that the Indian military would take into fact, a full escalation inside the International border. It is up to the Pak establishment to escalate it further because India will keep the precision strikes locally to ***.

Okay I got a question for you, lets assume that Pakistani Officials find out that an Indian terrorist group is responsible for attacks in WANA. They find out that this group is based in IOK (Indian occupied Kashmire), what do you think India do if some Pakistanis decide to take the matter into their own hands and launch strikes against those targets? Do you think that the Indian Forces would just sit there drinking tea and do nothing just because that terretory is not recognized as Indian by the international community. A yes to this question would be compeletly obsurd!

So there, if the AJK is attacked, India would be facing some serious repercussions from the world.

I'd rather they have put up a better stance, in case IAF attacked any area of Azad Kashmir, we should have retaliated by destroying Balighar dam. That'd have taken care of both the issues for us. I can only hope that the government knows what it is doing.

Back
Top Bottom