What's new

Move Sarabjit Singh to India for treatment, family demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that some Pakistani forummers are supporting the murderous assault of a prisoner in their own judicial/ prison system, when all it does is condemn their system even more.

Sarabjit Singh's guilt or innocence is not at debate here- both sides have their fair POVs. Whether he should be sent abroad or not is a decision of the Pakistani government, but that's also not the point.

An international prisoner being beaten to near death with seeming impunity is the point....

I find it interesting that some Pakistani forummers are supporting the murderous assault of a prisoner in their own judicial/ prison system, when all it does is condemn their system even more.

Sarabjit Singh's guilt or innocence is not at debate here- both sides have their fair POVs. Whether he should be sent abroad or not is a decision of the Pakistani government, but that's also not the point.

An international prisoner being beaten to near death with seeming impunity is the point....

Do you think they do not know the point?

Your own contrymen have supported the same for prisoners in India.

So dont try to act as if you are better than any here.

and if someone beaten him or anyone in jail to death be in even Indian jail what it has to do with a country ?

he should not have been beaten simple as that.

he be hanged or forgiven that is up to the govt and victim families.

i will repeat again and again ask for forgiveness from victiam Pakistani families for him and get him released.

Yup spy exchange.....For that we would need to arrange for that fair exchange to happen. Maybe Pakistan can point out one of its nationals & maybe some Indian will put him in the same condition that Sarabjit Singh is presently in. Some exchange that...........

Don't act cute Chankiya, you know it very well how spies are treated when caught. Actually most die during the interrogation. Don't confuse spies with civilians.

Your own contrymen have supported the same for prisoners in India.

If they've supported murderous assaults on prisoners in Indian jails, they're wrong too.

So dont try to act as if you are better than any here.

I do not need to act; by my opinions I try to make myself more humane.

and if someone beaten him or anyone in jail to death be in even Indian jail what it has to do with a country ?

Are you kidding me? It has everything to do with reflecting shame on your judicial/ prison systems.

he should not have been beaten simple as that.

This I agree with.

His appeal has been rejected by a 4 member panel of doctors, he will be treated in Pakistan.

It is better to send him to India, you never know what will happen to him next. Pakistan should act responsible here.

If they've supported murderous assaults on prisoners in Indian jails, they're wrong too.

I do not need to act; by my opinions I try to make myself more humane.

Are you kidding me? It has everything to do with reflecting shame on your judicial/ prison systems.

This I agree with.

The same shame is applied on your judicial system/prison system.

so you better not talk onesidedly.

It is better to send him to India, you never know what will happen to him next. Pakistan should act responsible here.

He is a prisoner...and that is how it should be seen as.

Even if he has committed those crime, don't you think he has served enough time in Jails??

No...he is a prisoner on death row convicted for killing people and spying.

The more India & Indians seek closure of this sordid saga and return of this man who has done his time, the more vicarious pleasure Pakistan & Pakistanis get.

Almost Ghoulish - as seen from the remarks made by some Pakistanis here.

That neither is a decision being taken on this poor man nor is he being provided security even while on death row - something any criminal ought to get is evidently another matter.

The same shame is applied on your judicial system/prison system.

so you better not talk onesidedly.

I never said my country's judicial system is much better than yours. A little better- I believe that- but not enough by far.

All the drama while real planters of the bomb are LTAO at **** govt....
Pathetic to see reaction of some members here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom