What's new

Move Sarabjit Singh to India for treatment, family demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
What brave Pakistani criminals you guys have... attempting to kill a man who is anyways facing death penalty. Does wonders to Pakistan's global image.

Sarabjeet-Singh.jpg

Desi Jason Bourne

Sorry mate, I dont consider human tragedy as a show... and hence cant be as callous as you are when the world is aware that this is a sham case against an innocent victim, where prime witness on record has falsified his testimony. but then you will conveniently ignore that, as your warrant an "execution show"

for you guys this might be entertainment "as you refer to it as a show", for us such events are disgusting!

Yup any enemy of Pakistan will be dealt with iron hands - you return to your next communal riot preparation :lol:
World at large is only interested in rape cases coming from India being an expat that much must be obvious to you by now.

What brave Pakistani criminals you guys have... attempting to kill a man who is anyways facing death penalty. Does wonders to Pakistan's global image.

Boys will be boys :lol:

Sarabjeet-Singh.jpg

Desi Jason Bourne

Yup any enemy of Pakistan will be dealt with iron hands - you return to your next communal riot preparation :lol:
World at large is only interested in rape cases coming from India being an expat that much must be obvious to you by now.

Boys will be boys :lol:

brilliant reply....keep it up...

can India just pay for it like Mr. Davis?

It depends on the families of those killed by Sarabjit singh. If they accept it you can.

Again it depends on the families of the victims of Sarabjit terrorism to forgive him hence i will say again ask for forgiveness from them.

On the other hand i dont think so Indians will spare a penny for paying because Indians did not pay for releasing their countrymen abducted by Somali pirates.

It depends on the families of those killed by Sarabjit singh. If they accept it you can.

Again it depends on the families of the victims of Sarabjit terrorism to forgive him hence i will say again ask for forgiveness from them.

On the other hand i dont think so Indians will spare a penny for paying because Indians did not pay for releasing their countrymen abducted by Somali pirates.

Desi Jason Bourne has two sides to his crimes. Terrorism (where he can pay blood money) and spying (where he can't pay his way out as its anti-state). Perhaps after paying the blood money there can be a spy exchange.

This is just the point I was trying to make which Pak posters understand but chose to ignore.

Kill him if he is to be killed ...or release him if his time is done.

The rest is all bakwas.

For once stop using ' non state' actors . After Mumbai they are now being used in the Jails too !

He can not be hanged or released until his mercy petition is not decided.

There is no mess, Sarabjeet is a spy and terrorist Pakistan has all the moral and legal right to make an example out of him to keep future 'Singhs' at bay. Pakistan govt is too lenient or else it would have stopped Sikh pilgrims for a year or two to drive the point home.

Now you admitted the truth :P

Desi Jason Bourne has two sides to his crimes. Terrorism (where he can pay blood money) and spying (where he can't pay his way out as its anti-state). Perhaps after paying the blood money there can be a spy exchange.

Oh no he was a just a simple dhoti wearing jaat he wasnt aint maint phaint spy like Kashmir Singh.

Move Sarabjit Singh to India for treatment, family demands:

My
mooning.gif

Perhaps after paying the blood money there can be a spy exchange.

Yup spy exchange.....For that we would need to arrange for that fair exchange to happen. Maybe Pakistan can point out one of its nationals & maybe some Indian will put him in the same condition that Sarabjit Singh is presently in. Some exchange that...........

If Indian plan to get him out of Pakistan on pretext of treatment got geopridized after their paid attackers had done more damage to him than the prescribed one what can we do .

1827763.jpg

You only live thrice :lol:

TH27_SARABJEET_G48_1125987e.jpg

The Man with the Golden Buns

Sarabjeet-Singh.jpg

Octosissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom