What's new

Move Sarabjit Singh to India for treatment, family demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why did you release him??? Just because you let go the wrong guy, no you would make the innocent one suffer... only in pakistan!!!!

Try to remember the Indian propaganda in that case. He was also 'innocent, father of many, human tragedy etc etc. This one will pay for the last three Singhs too :coffee:

Try to remember the Indian propaganda in that case. He was also 'innocent, father of many, human tragedy etc etc. This one will pay for the last three Singhs too :coffee:

As expected !!! thanks for proving my point..... kangaroo courts Indeed :cuckoo:

And why did you release him??? Just because you let go the wrong guy, no you would make the innocent one suffer... only in pakistan!!!!

He was released after spending 30 years in prison, until then the GOI maintained he was innocent but after stepping into India, the chest thumping started......speaks laurels of the Indian innocents....and yes only in Pakistan they are kept alive and not killed in some fake encounters.

As expected !!! thanks for proving my point..... kangaroo courts Indeed :cuckoo:

Here is the point an Indian spy is going to be hanged even if he is in a coma - take it anyway you want to :coffee: 14 Pakistanis killed in cold blood and these nincomps want to play mother Teresa.

He was released after spending 30 years in prison, until then the GOI maintained he was innocent but after stepping into India, the chest thumping started......speaks laurels of the Indian innocents....and yes only in Pakistan they are kept alive and not killed in some fake encounters.

Yawn.... can post the handy work of your forces, executions, etc.. but not in the mood... go ahead put him out of his misery... nothing more can can be expected from your judicial system!

Here is the point an Indian spy is going to be hanged even if he is in a coma - take it anyway you want to :coffee: 14 Pakistanis killed in cold blood and these nincomps want to play mother Teresa.

14 pakistanis killed in cold blood, hence frame an innocent Indian guy and hang him after imprisoning him for 30years.... brilliant method of delivering justice... It would have been better for Indian government to strike a blood moneydeal for this poor chap...

Yawn.... can post the handy work of your forces, executions, etc.. but not in the mood... go ahead put him out of his misery... nothing more can can be expected from your judicial system!

We have seen the wonders of Indian judicial system, 31 years have gone by and now a case might open against '82 perpetrators :lol:

14 pakistanis killed in cold blood, hence frame an innocent Indian guy and hang him after imprisoning him for 30years.... brilliant method of delivering justice... It would have been better for Indian government to strike a blood moneydeal for this poor chap...

Here is the point Chankiya - he is as innocent as the last three Singhs :lol:

Reactions: HRK
We have seen the wonders of Indian judicial system, 31 years have gone by and now a case might open against '82 perpetrators :lol:
... the similarity you draw in both instances make perfect sense in understanding the operating logic of your legal system... bravo!

ahhhh i told you yestrday it was a ploy to flew Indian terrorist out of Pakistan.

... the similarity you draw in both instances make perfect sense in understanding the operating logic of your legal system... bravo!

Still much sounder then accusing Pakistan of releasing the Singhs when India was playing the same act.

ahhhh i told you yestrday it was a ploy to flew Indian terrorist out of Pakistan.

Ain't gonna fly dear, a petition to CJ is in the making.

I would :lol: with you too but I'm not really sure what the 82' perpetrators did. Something about the Asian games......? Maybe the Indian hockey team being tried for losing to Pakistan.....?

well then your logic is irrefutable ... cant argue anymore... he should be hanged as the ones you released were the wrong ones.... that is rock solid logic mate... :woot:

He has been declared guilty by the highest court. He was provided all the chances to defend himself. I wonder if he will buried here or the dead body will be sent to India.

I would :lol: with you too but I'm not really sure what the 82' perpetrators did. Something about the Asian games......? Maybe the Indian hockey team being tried for losing to Pakistan.....?

With so much 'putting them in their place' going on in India one might make a mistake. When were Sikh women gang raped and burned alive in Delhi... 82 or 84? :lol:

Terrorist sympathizing Chankiya freaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom