What's new

Move Sarabjit Singh to India for treatment, family demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why wasn't he hanged? I guess, he was ordered to be hanged by your supreme court some 15 years ago.

You are a journalist, so you should know how foreign governments put pressure on host government. There are lot of arm twisting tactics that are not explicit.

You also should realize the number of 'pilgrimage' visits that your PMs, Presidents and also you ex PMs and ex Presidents make to India. Why didn't no Indian PM ever visited Pakistan in almost a decade inspite of so many invitations from Pakistan? What does it say?

Because his mercy plea is still pending and he cant be hanged unless that is decided

Good to know your view, FYI… He was framed into this incident...This is just a matter of a good treatment that he will get if Pakistan will send him to India….Because you might be knowing those Pakistani who is coming to India for better treatment becoz of Incompetent Pakistani Doctors.

yeh your competent doctors sent RAPE victim to Singapoor.

and no he is not innocent. If you want we should release him then plea for mercy from victim families

Because his mercy plea is still pending and he cant be hanged unless that is decided

yeh your competent doctors sent RAPE victim to Singapoor.

and no he is not innocent. If you want we should release him then plea for mercy from victim families

There are rumors that poor girl was already dead when GoI sent her to Singapore. It was done because GoI was afraid of public reaction if people find out that girl is dead. Very sick mentality :coffee:

Are you trying to say he can't get better treatment in Pakistan? If treatment in India is better then I must say the decision of sending Delhi rape victim to Singapore for better treatment was a blunder.

Comeon, the management he's getting is standardized everywhere.

Yes. Medical treatment in India is head and shoulders above what is available in Pakistan.
In fact, the difference between India and Pakistan in medical technology and treatment is worlds apart.

The sole reason why the rape victim was sent to Singapore was because the protestors had laid siege to the Hospital in Delhi and if the girl died, it would have almost certainly meant the end of Delhi Govt. They sent her for the sole reason to not have to deal with the consequences of the unfortunate girl dieing in Delhi.

There are rumors that poor girl was already dead when GoI sent her to Singapore. It was done because GoI was afraid of public reaction if people find out that girl is dead. Very sick mentality :coffee:

She was alive when transported to Singapore. The doctors thought she would not live much more though.

move him to india ? hum itny bhi pagal nhi hain beta jee :omghaha:

He is a terrorist that has killed innocent Pakistanis in bomb blasts. No need to move him to his motherland, execute him in Pakistan and feed his body to vultures.

Did India ever release Ajmal Kasab? No so Pakistan shouldn't release a bh@rti terrorist.

not before hanging him and not for treatment but for burial

Your mental health says otherwise.

kinda ironical that your frustrated rants are actually supporting my claim !

He is a terrorist that has killed innocent Pakistanis in bomb blasts. No need to move him to his motherland, execute him in Pakistan and feed his body to vultures.

Did India ever release Ajmal Kasab? No so Pakistan shouldn't release a bh@rti terrorist.

lol Ajmal was caught on camera with his pants down ? What do u expect from us :omghaha: u guys are funny when it come to debate !

lol Ajmal was caught on camera with his pants down ? What do u expect from us :omghaha: u guys are funny when it come to debate !

And a person who died suffering from cancer in prison because of Indian's brutality what you'll say about him ... ??

And your poor english further supports my claim, additionally putting a question mark on the education infrastructure too. I have to admit though, your high level a55 burn can't be cured anywhere in the world.

u guys use doctors for improving your english ?? Atleast we have a solution to cure retards ! You are welcome :omghaha:

did u even go through in your mind what u are saying ? try to make sense first !

A person who is being ostracized by indians can die of injuries not cancer ! :omghaha:

Again, comprehension skills are effed up too. Damn you need urgent medical attention, before that pea sized brain shrinks to oblivion!

u guys use doctors for improving your english ?? Atleast we have a solution to cure retards ! You are welcome :omghaha:

did u even go through in your mind what u are saying ? try to make sense first !

A person who is being ostracized by indians can die of injuries not cancer ! :omghaha:

I don't talk without proves so don't teach me what should i write ...

My father himself brought his dead body from border with some government officials ..

And a serious injury which is not treated can cause such diseases ..

Again, comprehension skills are effed up too. Damn you need urgent medical attention, before that pea sized brain shrinks to oblivion!

retort fail max ..first u said i dont know english hence i need medical attention and now u are saying i dont have comprehension skills hence need a doctor ?

Wow.. u are giving out jems ONE AFTER ANOTHER.. carry on till drone comes :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom