What's new

Move Sarabjit Singh to India for treatment, family demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moo pay CHAY likha hai hamarey kiya! :woot:

8653868387_df86f7e1ed_z.jpg

No we just showed the bastard some compassion... so stupid of us... he should have been hanged long ago..

So where is that compassion now???

Agree or not...in spite of your court verdicts, your government was under intense Indian government pressure not to hang him, not because of your compassion or some BS you are saying.

It is easy to talk tough now. The toughness should have been put in protecting him.

Anyway I rest my case here

Agree or not...in spite of your court verdicts, your government was under intense Indian government pressure not to hang him, not because of your compassion or some BS you are saying.

It is easy to talk tough now. The toughness should have been put in protecting him.

Seriously? do u think GoP gives a shyt abt what the indian govt wants? :omghaha: ... Do you think we are nepal towing the indian line?....dude come back to reality.... its retards like asma jahangir,ansar burney etc barking for him...

Seriously? do u think GoP gives a shyt abt what the indian govt wants? :omghaha: ... Do you think we are nepal towing the indian line?....dude come back to reality.... its retards like asma jahangir,ansar burney etc barking for him...

I don't think you realize the kind of influence India can potentially have on Pakistan. Yes, there are certain issues where India can have zero influence such as Kashmir or nukes, but there are many many other areas where India can have overwhelming influence on Pakistan.

Forget what you hear from Zaid Hamid :lol: He is a liar.

As I said earlier the evidences presented are not clear and "any body will confess in interrogation and Judges always side with accused during the hearing".

Guess what, recently one of the convicts in India was hanged on the basis of a confession made before police during interrogation. Now do you regard this evidence clear?

Holding on to spies is a different case, there are protocols in which USSR and USA exchanged spies in many instances or traded spies for something more valuable

India already release Dr. Chisty and we are expecting the same gratitude for Pakistan

No such formal protocol exist between India and Pakistan. Despite of all odds Pakistan has already released some Indian spies, Kashmir Singh is particular, if you remember.

I don't think you realize the kind of influence India can potentially have on Pakistan. Yes, there are certain issues where India can have zero influence such as Kashmir or nukes, but there are many many other areas where India can have overwhelming influence on Pakistan.

Oh yeah GoP is scared of the repercussions ... dude stop reading hari sud or bharat worma :omghaha:

I loled!

Reactions: HRK
Sarabjit will continue to be treated in Pakistan: Medical panel

LAHORE: The four-member medical panel has dispelled the possibility of Indian spy Sarabjit Singh who was injured by fellow inmates, to be sent abroad for specialized treatment and decided that he would continue to be treated in Pakistan, Geo News reported on Monday.

Sources said that the four-member expert panel has already informed the caretaker Punjab government of its decision.

Lahore Jinnah Hospital Principal Mahmood Shaukat heading the panel of experts conducted a thorough examination of Sarabjit Singh and his two CT scan reports, hospital sources said.

Sources said that Sarbajit Singh has severe head injuries and his operation was not possible according to the medical board.

The medical board comprises of besides the head Mahmood Shaukat, Professor Zafar Iqbal, Professor Anjum Habib and Professor Naem Kasuri.

Sarabjit will continue to be treated in Pakistan: Medical panel | Pakistan - geo.tv

There is no compassion in the whole of pakistan. An innocent man nears death and the cheer at the top of their lungs.

Such as.............????

:what:

Yeh if PPP had hanged Indian terrorist , MMS Govt would have ousted Zardari from ruling Pakistan.

Agreed he should have been protected

There is no compassion in the whole of pakistan. An innocent man nears death and the cheer at the top of their lungs.

Yeh as innocent as Kasab.

We are expecting something unaccepted from someone that never trusted.

Yeh if PPP had hanged Indian terrorist , MMS Govt would have ousted Zardari from ruling Pakistan.

Then why wasn't he hanged? I guess, he was ordered to be hanged by your supreme court some 15 years ago.

You are a journalist, so you should know how foreign governments put pressure on host government. There are lot of arm twisting tactics that are not explicit.

You also should realize the number of 'pilgrimage' visits that your PMs, Presidents and also you ex PMs and ex Presidents make to India. Why didn't no Indian PM ever visited Pakistan in almost a decade inspite of so many invitations from Pakistan? What does it say?

No one hanged more than a decade in pakistan even after having somany attacks in their country.....Oh yeah only one execution happened but that was done by Uncle sam at abottabad ..... From the news and suggestion i cant see he coming back from hospital alive.... I am sure authorities must be happy with this outcome... They did not hang him... he was killed inside the jail......They can wash their hands from this high profile case...

Pakistan doesn't negotiate transfer of a convicted indian terrorist. He's getting the right treatment paid for by the people he was sent to butcher.

Request denied. :coffee:

Good to know your view, FYI… He was framed into this incident...This is just a matter of a good treatment that he will get if Pakistan will send him to India….Because you might be knowing those Pakistani who is coming to India for better treatment becoz of Incompetent Pakistani Doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom