What's new

Move Sarabjit Singh to India for treatment, family demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan don't have any good hospital hundred thousands of pakistani comes India for treatment he should be moved to India ASAP.
Those Pakistanis go there for different reasons, charity support, cheap treatment, heart problem etc.

There are enough capable doctors and surgeons at KE and Jinnah hospital, not to mentions PIMS.

A life sentence is a life sentence...for life.

Whatever you may say regarding evidence, but he was convicted by a Pakistani court, and that is good enough for me.

Life sentence is a relative one, even David Headly got similar punishment for aiding and spying in Mumbai blast case.

Had the same evidence presented before Indian apex court the verdict wouldn't have been different. You know a tape containing confession & collective conscience of the society!

BTW what's the update on the execution of Mr. Gandhi's assassinators, Mr. Murugan and company? Haven't they spent almost 2 life sentences as well? What's your take on their release?

As I said earlier the evidences presented are not clear and "any body will confess in interrogation and Judges always side with accused during the hearing".

Holding on to spies is a different case, there are protocols in which USSR and USA exchanged spies in many instances or traded spies for something more valuable.

India already release Dr. Chisty and we are expecting the same gratitude for Pakistan.

Life sentence is a relative one, even David Headly got similar punishment for aiding and spying in Mumbai blast case.

As I said earlier the evidences presented are not clear and "any body will confess in interrogation and Judges always side with accused during the hearing".

Holding on to spies is a different case, there are protocols in which USSR and USA exchanged spies in many instances or traded spies for something more valuable.

India already release Dr. Chisty and we are expecting the same gratitude for Pakistan.
Headley case is different, he wasn't a spy explicitly working for the agency nor was he directly involved in the bombing.

And secondly, we also released Surjeet singh who later admitted that he was indeed a spy!

Headley case is different, he wasn't a spy explicitly working for the agency nor was he directly involved in the bombing.

And secondly, we also released Surjeet singh who later admitted that he was indeed a spy!

Similarly in Sarabjit singh case also the evidence is not clear.

David colemen Headly is a spy, the inputs he provided indeed helped the terrorists to kill more people, This guy should equally share the punishment.

There are lot of people who are in jails for simple reasons because of animosity between two countries, it is better to release them.

Sarabjit singh is a very low level spy which is of no use for Pakistani establishment, Pakistan should have released based on humanitarian grounds.

I don't think he will survive. Very sad indeed.

Pakistan is answerable to India on why it failed to provide security to an Indian citizen in its custody. Highly unacceptable and incompetent. If this how Pakistan treats a person of this importance, god save ordinary Pakistanis.

I don't think he will survive. Very sad indeed.

Pakistan is answerable to India on why it failed to provide security to an Indian citizen in its custody. Highly unacceptable and incompetent. If this how Pakistan treats a person of this importance, god save ordinary Pakistanis.
He will soon go to hell!

Similarly in Sarabjit singh case also the evidence is not clear.

David colemen Headly is a spy, the inputs he provided indeed helped the terrorists to kill more people, This guy should equally share the punishment.

There are lot of people who are in jails for simple reasons because of animosity between two countries, it is better to release them.

Sarabjit singh is a very low level spy which is of no use for Pakistani establishment, Pakistan should have released based on humanitarian grounds.

A spy is a spy, he is convicted of terrorism.

See the link by DESERT FIGHTER, I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom