What's new

Move Sarabjit Singh to India for treatment, family demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
With so much 'putting them in their place' going on in India one might make a mistake. When were Sikh women gang raped and burned alive in Delhi... 82 or 84? :lol:

Err...chap, we are talking about India. It is not like we were discussing Pakistan of 2012 where any month would be a good guess for a massacre.

Gang rapes? Why do so many here think with their .......?

Pakistan has made a mess of it all.

If this man was to be hanged why is he alive till now ?

If his sentence is over , why is he in Jail ?

People have all but killed him and the Jail authorities either connived or are helpless.

Err...chap, we are talking about India. It is not like we were discussing Pakistan of 2012 where any month would be a good guess for a massacre.

Gang rapes? Why do so many here think with their .......?

India is in news the world over for Gang rapes rather telling who does the thinking with ......
India is still teh big brother when it comes to 'putting them in their places' Muslims, Sikhs and Christians wonder if the Parsis are next :lol:

He has been declared guilty by the highest court. He was provided all the chances to defend himself. I wonder if he will buried here or the dead body will be sent to India.

If I am not mistaken this is the same court that hung ZA bhutto, placed Benazir in house arrest, and then later released zardari, recognized NRO, legitimized Zia and Musharraf and also let raymond davis go back with full reception. the same court which is blind to rebuttal of the prime witness on this case on record... Indeed it's a rock solid justice system...

as I said , you are right, sarabjit singh should be executed, This would be the logical end for his case "in pakistan". Just make up your mind if you want to do it old school beheading or Tank barrel hanging!

People have all but killed him and the Jail authorities either connived or are helpless.

There is no mess, Sarabjeet is a spy and terrorist Pakistan has all the moral and legal right to make an example out of him to keep future 'Singhs' at bay. Pakistan govt is too lenient or else it would have stopped Sikh pilgrims for a year or two to drive the point home.

He was in enemy land as per his terror role in bombing and killing Pakistanis.

I would say that the onus is more on Indian govt/authorities as they had left the matter to be used as political point scoring at right time instead of honestly working for a way out to get him released.

here is a Suggestion from my side;

The Indians should ask for forgiveness from the Pakistani families who's members had been killed in bombs explosed/planned executed by Sarbjit Sing. I am sure these Pakistani families will forgive him.

do it fast and take him to India.

Sarabjit will continue to be treated in Pakistan: Panel

LAHORE: The four-member medical panel has dispelled the possibility of Indian spy Sarabjit Singh who was injured by fellow inmates, to be sent abroad for specialized treatment and decided that he would continue to be treated in Pakistan, Geo News reported on Monday.

Sources said that the four-member expert panel has already informed the caretaker Punjab government of its decision.

Lahore Jinnah Hospital Principal Mahmood Shaukat heading the panel of experts conducted a thorough examination of Sarabjit Singh and his two CT scan reports, hospital sources said.

Sources said that Sarbajit Singh has severe head injuries and his operation was not possible according to the medical board.

The medical board comprises of besides the head Mahmood Shaukat, Professor Zafar Iqbal, Professor Anjum Habib and Professor Naem Kasuri.

Sarabjit will continue to be treated in Pakistan: Panel - thenews.com.pk

I would say that the onus is more on Indian govt/authorities as they had left the matter to be used as political point scoring at right time instead of honestly working for a way out to get him released.

The Indians should ask for forgiveness from the Pakistani families who's members had been killed in bombs explosed/planned executed by Sarbjit Sing. I am sure these Pakistani families will forgive him.

can India just pay for it like Mr. Davis?

I just wished the guys who kicked his *** in the prison could get the job done. The bastard deserves no mercy. It was the pathetic government of the PPP that delayed his death sentence other wise he should had been made an example and hanged publicly.

If I am not mistaken this is the same court that hung ZA bhutto, placed Benazir in house arrest, and then later released zardari, recognized NRO, legitimized Zia and Musharraf and also let raymond davis go back with full reception. the same court which is blind to rebuttal of the prime witness on this case on record... Indeed it's a rock solid justice system...

as I said , you are right, sarabjit singh should be executed, This would be the logical end for his case "in pakistan". Just make up your mind if you want to do it old school beheading or Tank barrel hanging!

Same courts which have become the most powerful pillar of state, same courts which have sent two PMs packing. Don't go there Chankiya our courts are far better then sorry excuse of Govt PR machine courts in India :lol:

Sarabjeet will executed when we decide he has had enough, till then enjoy the show :coffee:

He has been convicted in all courts including Supreme Court. His mercy petition is pending with the President. As soon as that is rejected/approved he shall be hanged or released.

can India just pay for it like Mr. Davis?

Yup Dait (blood money) is an Islamic ruling. India can pay on this terrorists behalf and it will take care of one part of equation. Since the punishment of spying is additional India can apologize for indulging in anti-state activities against Pakistan and go for a spy exchange :coffee:

Begging can take India only this far

There is no mess, Sarabjeet is a spy and terrorist Pakistan has all the moral and legal right to make an example out of him to keep future 'Singhs' at bay. Pakistan govt is too lenient or else it would have stopped Sikh pilgrims for a year or two to drive the point home.

This is just the point I was trying to make which Pak posters understand but chose to ignore.

Kill him if he is to be killed ...or release him if his time is done.

The rest is all bakwas.

For once stop using ' non state' actors . After Mumbai they are now being used in the Jails too !

Same courts which have become the most powerful pillar of state, same courts which have sent two PMs packing. Don't go there Chankiya our courts are far better then sorry excuse of Govt PR machine courts in India :lol:

Sarabjeet will executed when we decide he has had enough, till then enjoy the show :coffee:

Sorry mate, I dont consider human tragedy as a show... and hence cant be as callous as you are when the world is aware that this is a sham case against an innocent victim, where prime witness on record has falsified his testimony. but then you will conveniently ignore that, as your warrant an "execution show"

for you guys this might be entertainment "as you refer to it as a show", for us such events are disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom