What's new

Morocco Wants 200 M1A1 Abrams Tank in Deal Worth $1 Billion

^^ When I said battle tested..I meant in real life tank to tank battle.

You are asking the die hard fans of Chinese equipments. They will not accept the faults with the Chinese equipments, even if their life depended on it for the sake of higher than mountain, deeper than oceans friendship.

My Dear Indian frnd the very equipment u r typing on most probably is Chinese equipment

Some of the worlds best is MADE IN CHINA and defiantly u would not like to test Chinese equipment in a WAR no do u?

M1A1 can be done with egypt

go with AL Khalid upgrade version

AK2

7391641398_d8ea737479.jpg

1198692463_t95abk5.jpg

And future Inshallah AK3

imd+vehicle+atv+sam+launcher+battle+tank+futuristic+future+concept+design+at+ion+cannon+emp+blast+by+samsara.jpg

Refurbished M1a1.
future_tank_w1.jpeg

You are asking the die hard fans of Chinese equipments. They will not accept the faults with the Chinese equipments, even if their life depended on it for the sake of higher than mountain, deeper than oceans friendship.

Al-Khalid has no chinese systems or sub systems...... as for ur usual bharti BS.... perhaps india should buy arjun tanks herself... only 124 on order... and decades of development and money down the drain .... and not fruit to ripe...

My Dear Indian frnd the very equipment u r typing on most probably is Chinese equipment

Some of the worlds best is MADE IN CHINA and defiantly u would not like to test Chinese equipment in a WAR no do u?

Th key word here is "made". Not "designed".

Shows you know jack about the subject.

Enlighten me O wise one. Tell me why should I rank Leo above Abrams..a tank that proved itself in some 'sticky' situations.

Al-Khalid has no chinese systems or sub systems...... as for ur usual bharti BS.... perhaps india should buy arjun tanks herself... only 124 on order... and decades of development and money down the drain .... and not fruit to ripe...

We call it learning process.

Back
Top Bottom