What's new

More than 7,200 Indian Jews to immigrate to Israel

Ok India haters, if Pakistan offered you a brand new house with flights and 5* treatments, would u move back to Pakistan if you were poor in the country ur currently in>?

Every Jew in the world enjoys a right - the right to return to Israel if and when he chooses to do so. Now the guys in the Northeast claimed to be a lost tribe and the Israeli govt. sent religious teams to verify - after much debate, some of their lifestyle methods seemed to indicate a Jewish heritage. Hence, they were granted recognition as Jews which automatically earns them the Right of Return

Ok India haters, if Pakistan offered you a brand new house with flights and 5* treatments, would u move back to Pakistan if you were poor in the country ur currently in>?

That's a strawman if I ever saw one.

Note: I'm not an India hater. I just think your argument is ridiculous.

Yes. My mistake. :bad:

Jainism started in 2500-3,000 years back. :tup:

Zoroastrians or Jainism or Jews or Buddhism as 2nd oldest.

no probs bro

when it's about minorities india is the most tolerant nation on the earth (people are free to disagree)

i am a follower of jainism and it's hardly represent one percent of indian population

but we are one of the most prosperous and educated society in india and are

free to follow our rituals and other religious things

we are PROUD INDIANS :smitten:

we treat everyone equally..India has given home to parsis,jews and god knows how many other unknown people..and they all settled well here..some of them like tata, godrej and many others have done huge things for this country...

you forget . its also the home of the second largest Muslim population.

What millions are you talking about? Partition!? We're GLAD bigtime that it happened. Jews re only returning to their original homeland. Read the damn article and if you cannot, then ask someone who can explain it better. Don't just go on harping nonsense.

Yes i was talking about partition and we are glad also that it happened. :pakistan:

I have read the article. :)

Religious immigration. Aaliyah. They consider it a divine duty to return to their holy land. Jews came to India more than a thousand years ago when they were being hunted by European empires. They settled down and are merely returning back to their own country. What is it that you're finding so weird here?

READ the damn article before posting will you? :what:

Is there a time for this divine duty or whenever they feel unsafe they can give the excuse of aliyah and ran away. :D

i believe that is called Aliyah Jews are very much welcome in India but one can only understand there natural right to return to they're homeland of Israel.

Yes i was talking about partition and we are glad also that it happened. :pakistan:

I have read the article. :)

Is there a time for this divine duty or whenever they feel unsafe they can give the excuse of aliyah and ran away. :D

It must have taken a lot of time before they were verified to migrate to Israel. The jews who settled centuries ago decide to return when they feel Israel needs them.

Something similar to when you know it is the right time to be the ignorant troll in this thread.

It must have taken a lot of time before they were verified to migrate to Israel. The jews who settled centuries ago decide to return when they feel Israel needs them.

They came here as traders now they are seeing more good opportunities in israel so they are giving the excuse of aliyah and running away. israel don't need them they need israel!!!

^ and who are you to speak for them? these people have lived in India for hundreds of years it is there natural right for Aliyah but of course ignorant trolls like you probably post crap without reading the entire article so i am most likely wasting my time

Back
Top Bottom