What's new

More than 7,200 Indian Jews to immigrate to Israel

Read This ............
Lieutenant General JFR Jacob (Jacob-Farj-Rafael Jacob) is a former governor of the Indian states of Punjab and Goa and Lieutenant General (retired) of the Indian Army. He is widely known in India as a member of the military who orchestrated behind India's successful liberation of Bangladesh in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.

Jewish General who led Indian army to victory in 1971

Jewish General who led Indian army to victory in 1971
SAM MANEKSHAW.

Read more about Him. :tup:

SAM MANEKSHAW

He was Parsi and his full name is Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Manekshaw

Don't waste your time feeding those who cannot even read the article and start a verbal diarrhea contest. None of them even know what's the reason why Jews do Aaliyah and they're talking about this and that crap. There's no need for explanations.

Some kids here got so excited to point fingers at India that they forgot their catch excuse for all the disasters in Pakistan: Indo-Israeli alliance. :lol:.

It seems our neighbor don't have much to offer to these LOST TRIBES.

I don't think they'd need more than 1,000 years to figure that out, had what you say been the case. Lame! :tdown:

That's the reason millions have left your country and they keep leaving.

What millions are you talking about? Partition!? We're GLAD bigtime that it happened. Jews re only returning to their original homeland. Read the damn article and if you cannot, then ask someone who can explain it better. Don't just go on harping nonsense.

Are not they indian citizens? are not you giving them full rights?

How people from other religions are treating with them? specially hindus. :D

Here's a trivia for you, einstein: Why do you think Israel and India's right wing are so close and friendly to each other, if "Hindoos" were mistreating Jews like how Muslims do?

THINK before you post. :fie:

What's the Reason?

Religious immigration. Aaliyah. They consider it a divine duty to return to their holy land. Jews came to India more than a thousand years ago when they were being hunted by European empires. They settled down and are merely returning back to their own country. What is it that you're finding so weird here?

READ the damn article before posting will you? :what:

Actually you know the answer. ;)

As usual, you think of us as your spitting reflection. Don't. The Jews are migrating to Israel on their OWN WILL. It is an OPTION given to the Jewish community. And this is not the first time. Around twice that number migrated to Israel during NDA rule; but they found the lifestyle there so out of sync with what they were leading in India for centuries that they returned back.

The ultimate combo for raging. :lol:

I hope their immigration goes smoothly.

It should not be an issue considering that your rabbis would have cleared them as Jews and eligible to migrate as Israeli nationals. But mind you, you're really emptying our northeast :lol:. We in seven states have lesser population than Mumbai itself. Now we will have to call more people from other parts of India to fill in. :rofl:

7200 only ? if they were 7000200 there is no problem let them go they are free simply .is there any problem for pakistan ? nah:enjoy:

zaid hamid to phly kehta tha hinood o yahood ab to wo laag alg kahy ga :rofl:

7200 only ? if they were 7000200 there is no problem let them go they are free simply .is there any problem for pakistan ? nah:enjoy:

zaid hamid to phly kehta tha hinood o yahood ab to wo laag alg kahy ga :rofl:

kaheen yahi salay yajood majood to nahi?:lol:

SAM MANEKSHAW

He was Parsi and his full name is Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Manekshaw

I didn't knew actually. Thanks for telling mate. :tup: :cheers:

But Parsi are Zoroastrian and not Jews if i am not mistaken ?

I don't know why most of the Muslims hate Jews when More Muslims killing Muslims ?? I met so many Jews in India, They are very nice people.

If problem of few Killing, if true ?

Then what about Killing by Assad, Gadaffi ?

What about Saddam Hussain Killing 10,000 of Kurd people (Muslims) ?
What about Assad Killing 10,000's of Muslims in Syria ? have you ever heard Hama massacre ?
What about Kurd party who killed so many Muslims for their own state "Kurdistan" ?

Height of Double standard. :disagree:

So those are the 'Lost tribes of Israel' eh? Interesting.

In addition to Jewish expatriates and recent immigrants, there are five native Jewish communities in India:

--The Cochin Jews arrived in India 2,500 years ago and settled down in Kerala as traders.
--The Bene Israel arrived in the state of Maharashtra 2,100 years ago.
--The Baghdadi Jews arrived in the city Mumbai from Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan, and Arab countries about 250 years ago.
--The Bnei Menashe are Mizo and Kuki tribesmen in Manipur and Mizoram who claim descent from the tribe of Manasseh.
--The Bene Ephraim (also called "Telugu Jews") are a small group who speak Telugu; their observance of Judaism dates to 1981.

Jews is only religion on earth After Hinduism/Buddhism who are living in India for more than 2,000 years. Indeed, 2nd or 3rd Oldest religion too.

Every year, 10,000's of Jews come to India for Tourist purpose specially Goa and Himachal Pradesh/Uttrakhand.

India is one of the most favoured nation for Jews after US probably. :tup:

a bit off topic but but you are forgetting jainism here :)

I don't know why most of the Muslims hate Jews when More Muslims killing Muslims ?? I met so many Jews in India, They are very nice people.

If problem of few Killing, if true ?

Then what about Killing by Assad, Gadaffi ?

What about Saddam Hussain Killing 10,000 of Kurd people (Muslims) ?
What about Assad Killing 10,000's of Muslims in Syria ? have you ever heard Hama massacre ?
What about Kurd party who killed so many Muslims for their own state "Kurdistan" ?

Height of Double standard. :disagree:

Assad(dictator)
Saddam Hussein(dictator)
KPP(banned organization, separatists)

all of them got nothing to do Islam..plus Talibans got nothing to do with Islam either...if they really follow the teachings of our Prophet(S.A.W) thn they wudnt kill civilians and do suicide bombings coz they are prohibited in Islam..and they are going straight to hell for doing tht...

being a Muslim I dont hate Jews...but I do hate Zionists...they want to destroy our Holy Masjid in Jerusalem..and they are oppressing Palestinians.

Back
Top Bottom