What's new

More LCA Tejas For The IAF: $5.2 Billion Deal For Mark 1A Variant To Be Signed By December,

It will not require any tests flights as air frame is same as Mk1.
Even AESA radar integration already done on an LSP frame.

CCS clearance and deal signing are pretty much one and the same.

Sorry but you have zero credibility. I will believe once they sign the contract. Bharati Trolls like you are all bollywood Fantasy.

Lmao replace trolls with indians as they are the spoilers here 🤣

Mate we have been hearing this for years that india has upped the production speed and capacity but in 2020 number made were 6...
Come on yaar he isn't start trolling yet, lets be sane and not expect this new indian guy is a troller

Cabinet Committee On Security Clears Purchase Of 83 Tejas Mark-1A Fighters For Indian Air Force
By Swarajya Staff
January 13, 2021 at 4:31 PM

The Cabinet Committee on Security, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has cleared the purchase of 83 Tejas Mark-1A fighters by the Indian Air Force.

Remember my challenge @Yasser76
:azn:
So when are they going to make the first prototype of MK1A ? And when will all of jets be inducted?

@Deino @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

The fact that entire fuselage of Tejas Mk1A will be build by Indian private companies shows how far Indian aerospace industry has leaped ahead of Pakistan's.
Thanks to the west to giving that technology to you, and we have not vast aerospace industry as compare to India and we have different approach than your Tejas/LCA project, west is helping you in all sector of in aviation industry

So when are they going to make the first prototype of MK1A ? And when will all of jets be inducted?
All 83 delivered before end of 2027. 20 per year delivery rate
Thanks to the west to giving that technology to you, and we have not vast aerospace industry as compare to India and we have different approach than your Tejas/LCA project, west is helping you in all sector of in aviation industry
Same thing can be said about Chinas help to Pakistan

It will not require any tests flights as air frame is same as Mk1.
Even AESA radar integration already done on an LSP frame.

CCS clearance and deal signing are pretty much one and the same.
So it will only have one upgrade.. AESA ? 😆 I guess A in MK1A stands for AEAS only..

congratulations and welcome to the club, it will take you guys some time to come up with production levels and to iron out issues, but move towards the right direction, comparing Tejas to JF-17 Block III is a subject i rather not discuss as it totally goes beyond the scope of this discussion and i don't want this congratulations thread to turn into something else

All 83 delivered before end of 2027. 20 per year delivery rate

I dont think it is possible, 10 planes per year has already been very good by seeing how many Indian produce Tejas currently. Having 20 planes production per year will require more investment and it will reduce the profit of companies who are going to produce them.

@Deino @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

The fact that entire fuselage of Tejas Mk1A will be build by Indian private companies shows how far Indian aerospace industry has leaped ahead of Pakistan's.
Lmao 🤣 when HAL is producing only 6 jets per year you shouldnt be saying we are a head of Pakistan in terms of aerospace industry 🤣

We have a govt aerospace industry under PAC which in nearly 50 years has developed an ecosystem of different aspects of aerospace industry... latest being Kamra Aviation City...

And Pakistans private industry players are more interested in UAVs and UCAVs and are producing them too...

Anyways keep this we have "leaped ahead" attitude.. it helps us a lot..

Back
Top Bottom