What's new

Modi threatens Pakistan with Mother of Nuclear Bombs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
NaMo has threatened Pakistan with "Mother of Nuclear Bombs" in a speech.
He said he wasn't blackmailed by Pakistan's nuclear threat, saying India possess mother of nuclear bombs, i.e. an indication of India having thermonuclear or hydrogen devices.

Can Pakistan counter Indian's claims!!!

NaMo has threatened Pakistan with "Mother of Nuclear Bombs" in a speech.
He said he wasn't blackmailed by Pakistan's nuclear threat, saying India possess mother of nuclear bombs, i.e. an indication of India having thermonuclear or hydrogen devices.

Can Pakistan counter Indian's claims!!!

Well. He can try his luck against father of nuclear bombs

Modi should stop wasting money on mother of nuclear bombs as it will meet father of nuclear bombs. Modi should spend money on venerating cows instead. Its all he is good for..

He can test his luck, but he will just be shooting India in the head.

that's funny, it was widely known that India's hydrogen bomb test was a failure and did not reach fusion. If I can recall, Indians later admitted that as well too.

A successful hydrogen bomb or thermonuclear fusion device, will produce a yield of at least 1 Megaton. By this standard, even the North Korean hydrogen bomb test was a failure, although it produced yield much larger than any Indian or Pakistani nuclear test.

Hindutva terrorists claim that Cow is their mother and may be Hanuman, the monkey lord, could be their father. Just imagine hybrid child of cow and monkey. Now they claim they have mother of all Nuclear bombs threatening Pakistan. USA is trying to arm and align India against China and not Pakistan. Now US must realize that India will target Pakistan and not China it up to Americans to stop selling arms and equipment to India. These Hindutva terrorists are only targeting Muslims and not China. All the Indian weapons will be used against Pakistan and not China.

Last edited:
I think we should show india our FOAB..
Du8OK3-WwAA8MeU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom