What's new

US scholar urges nuclear deal with Pakistan

oHHH My My I see lots of pissed Indians .Oh what pakistan can do with Nuclear probably not blow up it self unlike India where

Fukushima_os.jpg

Peace

Our civil reactors are all safeguarded. That's the duplicity to begin with. Yes, we have more than 80,000 MW of untapped hydel power, we surely need to focus on that, however, that's not the point here. The point is, by giving just India the deal, they have freed up your reserves for making more weapons. So why not us?
You have to ask this question?

1.Because Pakistan has been in the nuclear proliferation ring for long.
With Pakistanis supplying nuclear parts and designs from Iran to Libya.

2.Because Pakistan is not a stable country. The Prime Minister does not know what the Military does. The military does not give a crap about what the elected Representatives of people want.

3.There is zero accountability.
The State of Pakistan launches wars and skirmishes without provocation and threaten nuclear war unless their demands are met. The Prime Minister feigns innocence that he did not know the military was launching wars.

4. Pakistan cannot even control its own citizens and land. Its land and people being involved in terrorist activities throughout the globe. Any Pakistani caught gets labeled non state actor.

Is this a kind of country you give nuclear deals to? Just because you are a Pakistani and fail to acknowledge any of the above, does not mean the rest of the world does not look at Pakistan exactly how it behaves.

Oh. Please. You know what I don't like, I really don't like self-righteous people. You know very well, who got what and how! You can leave the indigenous / accountably / state actor and all other tag-lines for the innocents here. I know very well what India is, and where Pakistan stands.

You have to ask this question?

1.Because Pakistan has been in the nuclear proliferation ring for long.
With Pakistanis supplying nuclear parts and designs from Iran to Libya.

2.Because Pakistan is not a stable country. The Prime Minister does not know what the Military does. The military does not give a crap about what the elected Representatives of people want.

3.There is zero accountability.
The State of Pakistan launches wars and skirmishes without provocation and threaten nuclear war unless their demands are met. The Prime Minister feigns innocence that he did not know the military was launching wars.

4. Pakistan cannot even control its own citizens and land. Its land and people being involved in terrorist activities throughout the globe. Any Pakistani caught gets labeled non state actor.

Is this a kind of country you give nuclear deals to? Just because you are a Pakistani and fail to acknowledge any of the above, does not mean the rest of the world does not look at Pakistan exactly how it behaves.

Yups Pakistan should stop worrying about this deal, and rest of the world should stop worrying about FMCT. We totally agree.

Like I said, its more India got it, why not us? I think, Pakistan should stop worry about this nuclear deal. Get the weapons required and get on with it. Also, Pakistan has no known source of neither Uranium nor Thorium. Hence, the complete program will be heavily dependent on importing the same. With the previous case of circular debt and non collection of dues and transmission loses, it makes no sense at all till these problems are fixed.

So I ask again, if not ego, what is the need for the deal?

bad US scholar , should have asked india before making these comment , india is centre of the world

bad US scholar , should have asked india before making these comment , india is centre of the world
yep,he is a bad scholar
should have asked his seniors atlest b4 making this comment

and now he will be getting a spanking for sure

yep,he is a bad scholar
should have asked his seniors atlest b4 making this comment

and now he will be getting a spanking for sure

from whom will he get spanking , from Divyani Khobardage ?

Veena Malik :lol:

Veena Malik is not from super power india , devyani khobragade is from super power india , besides khobardage has insider experince of american security aparatus so she is better placed

Veena Malik is not from super power india , devyani khobragade is from super power india , besides khobardage has insider experince of american security aparatus so she is better placed
where did i say he will get the spanking from India

Veena Malik best knows how to do that
after the big boss episode with ashmit patel and after the magazine stunt
she is the best who knows how to give/receive a spanking

get off whatever drugs you are using, the sheer stupidity in your post surprised me......

it is the fact that world knows. It has been discussed in your geo tv ary, etc etc that Pak gets weapons for allowing passage to americans into Afghanistan. World knows this.

it makes no sense to treat non signatories to npt differently based on political compulsions of one state. but thats how political relations work so it would be more prudent to rather than blaming for discrimination put those efforts into lobbying on basis of logical equality that is deserved

This proposal is sign of Indian govt misbehavior in international politics. Seem its all because India supported Russia on Ukraine issue.

Oh. Please. You know what I don't like, I really don't like self-righteous people. You know very well, who got what and how! You can leave the indigenous / accountably / state actor and all other tag-lines for the innocents here. I know very well what India is, and where Pakistan stands.
While you as a Pakistani might be oblivious to all that. The rest of the world is not. Pakistan's actions as a State have been much shorter of what the world expects of a responsible State, let alone a responsible nuclear power.

Back
Top Bottom