What's new

Pakistan’s dirty bomb threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan obviously has decided that it will have TNWs at sea, where a ship or submarine commander may be authorised to launch a nuclear strike against an Indian Task Force in international waters, on the false assumption that it will not trigger a massive Indian nuclear retaliation.

Pakistan’s dirty bomb threat | The Asian Age
i have been hearing this for long time from abbitious indian story writers/defence analysts that indian will respond to a use of TNWs by pakistan with full nuclear attack........... does these analyst even know that what will be the responce of pakistan in case of full nuclear attack by india.............i don't think that they even have an idea, but indian government surely does have....... and i can bet that indian will never respond to TNWs by pakistan due to 2 reasons.......
1: pakistan will use TNWs only when india will attack first and most probably on mainland pakistan near border area......taht doeas not leave india with a an excuse of launching a full flege nuclear attack........
2: india knows that in case of full nuclear responce, pakistan will use even the last nuclear warhead in its weaponary and that simply means if pakistan is destroyed india will also be roasted with a causilty rate of 95-100%... :pakistan:

The author seems to be the underling of Prasuna K gupta. Shooting too many tangents from his back. I think He placed WS-2 and NASR pics side by side and concluded both are same. :lol:

I hope sanity prevails and no dirty bomb is given to extremists to bomb an Indian city.

I hope no one in Pakistan ISI or some other agency is even thinking on these lines. I fear the outcome if such a situation would to happen in reality.

Well.... didn't we already have the ability to launch cruise missile off of our subs? what use are simple ballistic toys then? but still i wish that our differences could be solved so that the whole region could flourish (yeah yeah i know it's a dream for now)

It is mostly a range issue. If the missile has similar specs to JL-1, then it would have a range of 1700km. Most of long-range cruise missile would be pressed to break 1000 km in range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom