What's new

Modi threatens Pakistan with Mother of Nuclear Bombs

NaMo has threatened Pakistan with "Mother of Nuclear Bombs" in a speech.
He said he wasn't blackmailed by Pakistan's nuclear threat, saying India possess mother of nuclear bombs, i.e. an indication of India having thermonuclear or hydrogen devices.

Can Pakistan counter Indian's claims!!!
Kim Jong Un ? :o:

It wasn't a threat at all if you read the article. BUT one thing is certain now, perhaps chicken legs is indirectly admitting that Pakistan cannot be defeated by conventional war, hence the 'mother of all bombs' fart. That's how i interpret it. Mark my words, the hindu banya will never ever in the next 1000years even DARE to use nukes against Pakistan provided hindustan survives for another 100y. Its not their DNA.

65122809.jpg

What was it this time did Modis homeopathic medicine fail to work :suicide:

Calm down guys his arse got wiped and now he is running away from the conventional war to the nuclear one. Regardless end result will be same for him. Like India was threatening us after their planes got shot down with the missile attacks and what was the response we gave for each missile we will whack them with 3. We are not starting anything but we have got the right to finish it off. Let him enjoy the election rallies and good luck to India for electing leaders like him.

Calm down guys his arse got wiped and now he is running away from the conventional war to the nuclear one. Regardless end result will be same for him. Like India was threatening us after their planes got shot down with the missile attacks and what was the response we gave for each missile we will whack them with 3. We are not starting anything but we have got the right to finish it off. Let him enjoy the election rallies and good luck to India for electing leaders like him.

Let the coward Modi make a move. He is all bluff. Those who mean business don’t chit chat about a nuclear war at rallies LOL

and when did he say that "india will respond with nukes"?
I dont think i need to remind u how many times pak ministers on the other hand have told india of its nuke power.
What u r looking at here is media twisting headlines to create war hysteria.
I am amazed that pak members on this forum who claim to see conspiracy behind everything on this forum dont see the most obvious one in this.
Just notice how the headline changed from 'calling pak's nuke bluff' to 'we have mother of nuclear bombs'
PS:- Nobody in the indian administration said the latter, everyone said the former the day strikes were carried out. there is a difference.

I am exactly replying to the former. Why do Indians think they have called out "Pakistan's Nuclear Bluff" by a meagre airspace violation. Lack of brains or what?

Back
Top Bottom