What's new

Modi threatens Pakistan with Mother of Nuclear Bombs

so good now we have established that using 155mm arty and aircrafts to enter each other's country aren't great escalation.
Thats exactly the point of Indian govt, thanks for understanding.

Took you people 20 years.

And don't worry, India isn't the only one with howitzer artilleries and jets.

India fakes its self to project a defense image that is not one thousandth of its reality
Such overconfidence in ones capabilities and underestimating your most deadly enemy will be extremely dangerous.
Pakistan has a habit of celebrating small skirmishes and loosing bigger conflicts.

Such overconfidence in ones capabilities and underestimating your most deadly enemy will be extremely dangerous.
Pakistan has a habit of celebrating small skirmishes and loosing bigger conflicts.

Murky, confused and carbonated at best. At worst, inedible.

The matter of the Indian is built like this, we dont blame you

It is a highly entertaining and comic thread. I request to all the members of the PDF to commit and ensure that somehow, at least, one such hilarious thread is initiated each day, to keep the folks happy and cheerful.

Last edited:
Murky, confused and carbonated at best. At worst, inedible.

The matter of the Indian is built like this, we dont blame you
Let me give you an example so that you can understand better.
Celebrating the very mediocre efforts of Pak navy’s bombing of Dwarka which did not cause any significant positive outcome for the Pakistani war effort.
But merely 5 years later the Indian navy actions on Pakistan destroyed 2/3rds of its navy, heavy destruction in Karachi and Chittagong port and the eventual loss in the war for Pakistan.

So underestimating the enemy can be very very costly in the long run. The same kind of tones were heard during 1965, that Indians are cowards, Indians will surrender en masse, Indians are inferior to Pakistan militarily etc etc. you know who surrendered after that.

Underestimate at your own peril.

Let me give you an example so that you can understand better.
Celebrating the very mediocre efforts of Pak navy’s bombing of Dwarka which did not cause any significant positive outcome for the Pakistani war effort.
But merely 5 years later the Indian navy actions on Pakistan destroyed 2/3rds of its navy, heavy destruction in Karachi and Chittagong port and the eventual loss in the war for Pakistan.

So underestimating the enemy can be very very costly in the long run. The same kind of tones were heard during 1965, that Indians are cowards, Indians will surrender en masse, Indians are inferior to Pakistan militarily etc etc. you know who surrendered after that.

Underestimate at your own peril.

Look, you boast about India's achievements like they are an anxiety for Pakistan. Look even closer and you know there are no mother of nuclear bomb threats. You are romantically in love with Pak.

So much so, you jump to mothers.

What has Pak lost? No, India has lost half her self. And the other half is worried about what it might lose.

@Chhatrapati tell me why because of the long-lived radiation in the region surrounding the former Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, the area won't be safe for human habitation for at least 20,000 years

but when india fires a nuke, the same day you go for a picnic

India fakes its self to project a defense image that is not one thousandth of its reality

:disagree: Man, your ignorance is boring. Ok, enough fun. First go read what Chernobyl disaster is.

Secondly, tell me which place is this.

ddd.jpg

He is getting more and more deranged. Its funny they accuse Pakistan of always talking about nukes and not being safe - yet this constant talk of H Bombs and mother of all bombs is normal behaviour?

Back
Top Bottom