What's new

Modi threatens Pakistan with Mother of Nuclear Bombs

NaMo has threatened Pakistan with "Mother of Nuclear Bombs" in a speech.
He said he wasn't blackmailed by Pakistan's nuclear threat, saying India possess mother of nuclear bombs, i.e. an indication of India having thermonuclear or hydrogen devices.

Can Pakistan counter Indian's claims!!!
Here we go! This is the real worth of Indian military might. After just one gooood beating from PAF, Modi is threatening a nine-times smaller neighbor with thermo nukes. I am not really surprised at Modi's cowardice. I am more pissed off 'world renounced' defense observers and security experts. World community is indeed full of retard 'defense and security experts'. These idiots have been projecting apparently a weaker Pakistan falling back and resorting to use its nukes against much larger enemy in a war much sooner than expected. But the ugly reality has finally turned its head out to expose the hoax Indian military might to the world. It has also brought to disgrace these experts for their stupidity and ignorance. These retard 'experts' (sucking the public money in affluent capitals across the world) need to dig up the reality of coward Indian mentality and actual worth of Indian military might. I hope these experts will feel a bit of shame while eating their own words.

barking is his right after his arse was kicked on 27
Also barking dogs seldom bite. Modi is just barking like a scared filthy dog after getting a beat up.

Now I know where India keeps their "No first use" policy, up Modi's 56" arse
These retards just realized, despite numerical superiority they can't even fight a conventional war with Pakistan and their military chiefs keep bragging about two-front wars

Another nuclear threat...well this is India ... poor souls can't fight conventionally so they always resort to nuke threats.

I am exactly replying to the former. Why do Indians think they have called out "Pakistan's Nuclear Bluff" by a meagre airspace violation. Lack of brains or what?
Lol, now air *violation* is meagre?
There was a time when Pak would talk of using nukes on ceasefire violation incidents....
this is exactly what 'calling a bluff' looks like...

He said he wasn't blackmailed by Pakistan's nuclear threat, saying India possess mother of nuclear bombs, i.e. an indication of India having thermonuclear or hydrogen devices.

Sometime you just have to let a rabid dog bark

This chai wala is nothing but a coward and big talker and is full blown racist hindu, let him try this act and he will find out what happens next.

Lol, now air *violation* is meagre?
There was a time when Pak would talk of using nukes on ceasefire violation incidents....
this is exactly what 'calling a bluff' looks like...

Nukes stopped you to attack us during the large standoff... yep because we bluffed you.

Now you thought it is still a bluff. Then you came on the 26th, thinking that if you do “boooo” we will be scared. But next day we showed you that we were really scarred because we came in daylight. We didn’t made a booo to you but still you were sooo scarred that despite barking you didn’t dare to came again. Why ? Because of bluff ?

Sure ! After all nukes are meant to be a bluff or you didn’t and still don’t understand what for are nukes.

mother dai kai father ma behan tu salay issi kanjar ki honi hai

Hi,

If we start thinking like " a failure is a step closer to success " then we would start to look at the enemy differently---.
Hey,
That was in 1998, so a lot of time has passed since then so I think they would have continued working on it. Normally 10 years is turn around time from fission to fusion device so in that sense both countries should have TNs though both have not tested.

Isko election jitwa do ta k yh kameena chup ho jayeeeee -

I didn't Modi mom is nuclear ...

Back
Top Bottom