What's new

Modi sends Envoy to Dr Zakir Naik for Safe Passage Back to India

No, he is anti-Pakistani. He is AGAISNT our creation. He wants Pakistanis to be a slave race of hindus and sikhs just like indian so called "Muslims". He favours the genocide of the Pakistani race and nation. He is not stupid. He knows EXACTLY what he means when he says he is AGAINST the creation of Pakistan. He is a KUFFAR of the highest order. He is a pig that deserves to be slaughtered. F**K this dirty KUFFAR.
Its kafir, not kuffar. You seems to be knowing nothing about the things you are commenting on.
Secondly, just tell me how you are better than any of those kafirs? In your previous posts, you called him pig faced. Is that makes you a momin?
If you are a Shia, then I can understand your hate for Respected Dr Zakir Naik. Makes sense.
But you know what, if anybody has not told you yet, you are one of the top 3 racists on this forum... And that makes you a perfect momin. Indeed.
He has a only popular amongst Indian Muslims... Nobody in Pakistan knows him.
Globally popular amongst Muslims and non Muslims. Pakistan doesn't have a single living scholar of his scale.
Next thing you know, Modi will convert to Islam.
Jay Hind....

Its kafir, not kuffar. You seems to be knowing nothing about the things you are commenting on.
Secondly, just tell me how you are better than any of those kafirs? In your previous posts, you called him pig faced. Is that makes you a momin?
If you are a Shia, then I can understand your hate for Respected Dr Zakir Naik. Makes sense.
But you know what, if anybody has not told you yet, you are one of the top 3 racists on this forum... And that makes you a perfect momin. Indeed.

Globally popular amongst Muslims and non Muslims. Pakistan doesn't have a single living scholar of his scale.

Jay Hind....

So kuffar-naik the so called "indian Muslim" who believes that india would become a superpower within 2 years of 2010 and that the creation of Pakistan was a mistake, is some sort of scholar of Islam??????............. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:........ :disagree::

People have to understand that Naik is not a religious scholar, he is a businessman.
He has made massive amount of money was living a life of luxury before things turned sour.

He himself was a "Ratta Toota" of work of the South African. He then successfully created lots of clones based on same material and arguments.

It was easy way to become famous and earn money. He was riding on a very expensive Mercedes in India. Earning crores of rupees, which he could have never dream earning as a Doctor.

I never considered him anything more than that.
Lets put it this way, anyone who had gone against "Jinnah" had egg on his face. Jinnah is proving to be 1000% correct and well ahead of his time. All those with him, knew the Hindu's snakes like mentalities.

Naik can sling his hook, who cares about him.

People have to understand that Naik is not a religious scholar, he is a businessman.
He has made massive amount of money was living a life of luxury before things turned sour.

He himself was a "Ratta Toota" of work of the South African. He then successfully created lots of clones based on same material and arguments.

It was easy way to become famous and earn money. He was riding on a very expensive Mercedes in India. Earning crores of rupees, which he could have never dream earning as a Doctor.

I never considered him anything more than that.
Lets put it this way, anyone who had gone against "Jinnah" had egg on his face. Jinnah is proving to be 1000% correct and well ahead of his time. All those with him, knew the Hindu's snakes like mentalities.

Naik can sling his hook, who cares about him.

This kuffar-retard masquerading as an "Islamic scholar" also claimed that india would become a superpower within 2 years of 2010 and that the creation of Pakistan was a mistake......... :disagree: :

So kuffar-naik the so called "indian Muslim" who believes that india would become a superpower within 2 years of 2010 and that the creation of Pakistan was a mistake, is some sort of scholar of Islam??????............. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:........ :disagree::
Except for mob lynching, tell me a single good thing in which we Pakistanis are living a better life than Indian Muslims? Any single thing. Even your elders left Pakistan, now what are you singing here? Tell your elders to come to Pakistan first, then lecture others.

Except for mob lynching, tell me a single good thing in which we Pakistanis are living a better life than Indian Muslims? Any single thing. Even your elders left Pakistan, now what are you singing here? Tell your elders to come to Pakistan first, then lecture others.

Didn't know you knew who my elders are and where they are living........ :disagree:

So according to you, indian so called "Muslim" women being raped and becoming sex slaves of indian sanghis while indian so called "Muslim" men look helplessly on, is better than living in Pakistan?????????...............:disagree:

Jinnah (pbuh) was a 1000000% right....... ..😎

Didn't know you knew who my elders are and where they are living........ :disagree:

So according to you, indian so called "Muslim" women being raped and becoming sex slaves of indian sanghis while indian so called "Muslim" men look helplessly on, is better than living in Pakistan?????????...............:disagree:

Jinnah (pbuh) was a 1000000% right....... ..😎
Who rapes a woman, does it matter?

Who rapes a woman, does it matter?

So in other words, according to you it's okay for indian so called "Muslim" women to be raped and become sex slaves of sanghis whilst the indian so called "Muslim" men remain powerless to do anything about it.......... :disagree:

On top of all of that, indian do called "Muslims" have the added burden of belonging to the nation with 40% of the ENTIRE earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor. The HIGHEST of any country in the world........:azn::

I am sorry to say brother, you are way out of mark here.
I have said here before, I deal with Freshly arrived Indian Muslims in the UK. Most of them are same like naik, ignorant fools. Too much living on the bubble created by fake Indian media, that Pakistan is dirt poor, and they somehow are "Supapowa".

But one of them got married to a girl in Karachi, since then he had been to Pakistan.
He said to me that he was so pleasantly surprised to see how freely Pakistanis live in Pakistan.
He said, he never thought Pakistan is such open society, because in Indian they are told otherwise.
He said, that in India we Muslim have watch over our shoulders all the time.

It is very hard to get any government jobs for the Muslims. Even the businesses are targeted by Hindus. He said it is intimidation and fear all the time. It is impossible to live freely.

He is from Rampur India. He said, in Rampur, there are lots of Muslims, so in their areas, they try to protect each others, but still at times it is difficult.

Please don't toe the line of fake Indian media, be thankful to Allah SWT that He SWT has given you freedom, the biggest nimat.

DR Zakir naik may be a Muslim but an Indian Muslim, 4ft 4 inches tall, dark, horrible looking & Anti pak like most Indian Muslims.

Only good Indian Muslims is the one whose neck is under our feet.

hes actually over 6ft tall . Taller then majority of Pakistanis lol plus millions of Pakistanis are darker then him .

your stuck in 1950s Alabama lol and nothing under your feet except dog doo doo
So the likes of Zakir Naik are the "intellectuals" for modern Muslims now ? Sad.

yes he preach tawheed . Millions of Muslims listen to him and many many persons embraced islaam just in India listening to him .

Zakir Naik may be very important person for you guys but nobody gives any shit to this Mullahs. Nobody need any support for kashmir for third rate person like him. His place is in jail where he will go.

that’s why modi begged him like a little bitch to give him credit and molvi told little impotent stone worshipper to go suck he’s pagan Grannies ashes out the ashtray

lol at Kashmir always dreaming of Kashmir these pagan rapists
Only on paper in India is Kashmir a part of shithole slumworld rest of the world knows street shitters don’t belong to paradise on earth

Disgusting post from the forum racist
You hate Indians , afghans , bengalees , Africans and everything in between yet love the queen of England Donald trump and netenyahoo your saviour for Pakistan all the while sitting in your cold damp freezing covid ravaged dump of England . Uncle Tom was your mentor your pastor and your imaam
English boy

hes actually over 6ft tall . Taller then majority of Pakistanis lol plus millions of Pakistanis are darker then him .

your stuck in 1950s Alabama lol and nothing under your feet except dog doo doo

yes he preach tawheed . Millions of Muslims listen to him and many many persons embraced islaam just in India listening to him .
To be small and dark is a sin... Its a white mans burden. Which many Pakistanis are carrying...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom