What's new

To solve Kashmir, see LoC as border, says PM Pak envoy S K Lambah

India will also has to drop its claim on Gilgit-Baltistan region. The people there have no interest in joining India.

Can we engineer a new population exchange pleeeeease? Your Kalash and Hunza folks for our Azaadi-seeking folks. :meeting:

Our Kalash and Hunza people will spit in your face.

Request Denied.

Denial not accepted. You've been made an offer you cannot refuse.:nono:

As an add-on bonus, we'll also take a few MQM folks and give you a few Naxals.:sarcastic:

Can we engineer a new population exchange pleeeeease? Your Kalash and Hunza folks for our Azaadi-seeking folks. :meeting:
You'd be surprised to know how patriotic the These people are Kalash , Hunza , the Gilgit/Baltistani populace , their love for Pakistan is time tested and Proven :azn:
You ain't coming anywhere near those Folks :butcher::butcher:
Though we'll take both your naxals and the Azadi seeking folks as long as they come with their land:oops::oops::devil::devil:

You'd be surprised to know how patriotic the These people are Kalash , Hunza , the Gilgit/Baltistani populace , their love for Pakistan is time tested and Proven :azn:
You ain't coming anywhere near those Folks :butcher::butcher:
Though we'll take both your naxals and the Azadi seeking folks as long as they come with their land:oops::oops::devil::devil:

Ok.:(
The Kalash are such a fascinating tribe. Chitral and G-B are some of the most exotic locations on the subcontinent IMO. How tightly sealed are the borders with Afghanistan in thise region? As in, can people freely move into Wakhan/Nuristan and Chitral/GB?

Ok.:(
The Kalash are such a fascinating tribe. Chitral and G-B are some of the most exotic locations on the subcontinent IMO. How tightly sealed are the borders with Afghanistan in thise region? As in, can people freely move into Wakhan/Nuristan and Chitral/GB?
Recently the security was tightened due to some threats , however those areas a relatively calm and as such not much happens there . Don't know about the current status of border with Afghanistan their though i hope it;s tightly sealed for their security :)

Recently the security was tightened due to some threats , however those areas a relatively calm and as such not much happens there . Don't know about the current status of border with Afghanistan their though i hope it;s tightly sealed for their security :)

Cool. I think before modern borders seperated these regions, people there on both sides had a syncretic culture.

Going by the maps that we have, I always used to feel perplexed in school that we would not state Afghanistan as our neighbour in spite of the map showing so. It wasn't until High School that I came to know about LOC, LAC and AGPL. :mamba:

if India gives us back siachen glacier. then I think accepting LOC as international border is actually a pretty good solution & I support it ,
let Pakistan have siachen glacier & India keeps Jammu & Kashmir, LOC turned into an IB

if India gives us back siachen glacier. then I think accepting LOC as international border is actually a pretty good solution & I support it ,
let Pakistan have siachen glacier & India keeps Jammu & Kashmir, LOC turned into an IB

And what do you hope to get from the Siachen glacier? It's a frozen hellhole. Besides India won't compromise on the current positions. No one in India would support such a move.

" Gives us back" is a false statement - you never had Siachen glacier, neither did you have Jammu and kashmir ever, the LOC turning into IB will only profit Pakistan as it legally gets huge land.

The whole kashmir valley of jehlum river is inhabited by kashur speaking kashmiri muslims, so this area must go with pakistan. The doda area is mixed kashur and dogri speaking area but is muslim majority so should also go with pakistan. Poonch, Rajauri are same as pakistani azad kashmir and are muslim majority also should go with pakistan. In Ladakh the area of Kargil and dras are balti/shina muslim majority areas also should go with pakistan.

The Jammu, udhampur are hindu majority areas and should go with india, Leh area of ladakh is bhudist majority can also stay with india. This is the ground reality at the moment in indian state of jammu and kashmir.

Last edited:
" Gives us back" is a false statement - you never had Siachen glacier, neither did you have Jammu and kashmir ever, the LOC turning into IB will only profit Pakistan as it legally gets huge land.
And what do you hope to get from the Siachen glacier? It's a frozen hellhole. Besides India won't compromise on the current positions. No one in India would support such a move.
yes we had siachen before April 1984 when we used to patrolled it in the summer, & vacated it, in the winter
& when did I say India did not have Jammu & Kashmir? with out siachen glacier nobody in Pakistan will accept LOC as IB after all bro think about it, we all know that , turning LOC into an IB is India's offer therefore if accepted then it is only fair that Pakistan at least gets siachen out of the deal & India gets its offer of LOC turned into IB

The whole kashmir valley of jehlum river is inhabited by kashur speaking kashmiri muslims, so this area must go with pakistan. The dodha area is mixed kashur and dogri speaking area but is muslim majority so should also go with pakistan. Poonch, Rajauri are same as pakistani azad kashmir and are muslim majority also should go with pakistan. In Ladakh the area of Kargil and dras are balti/shina muslim majority areas also should go with pakistan.

The Jammu, udhampur are hindu majority areas and should go with india, Leh area of ladakh is bhudist majority can also stay with india. This is the ground reality at the moment in indian state of jammu and kashmir.

Kuch nahi milne wala. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

The whole kashmir valley of jehlum river is inhabited by kashur speaking kashmiri muslims, so this area must go with pakistan. The dodha area is mixed kashur and dogri speaking area but is muslim majority so should also go with pakistan. Poonch, Rajauri are same as pakistani azad kashmir and are muslim majority also should go with pakistan. In Ladakh the area of Kargil and dras are balti/shina muslim majority areas also should go with pakistan.

The separatist sentiment in J & K is limited to only Kashmir Valley. Don't just assume that if an area is Muslim majority they would want to be with Pakistan especially Shia areas.Kashmiris are also only looking for freedom not joining Pakistan. In short kuch nai milega.

The separatist sentiment in J & K is limited to only Kashmir Valley. Don't just assume that if an area is Muslim majority they would want to be with Pakistan especially Shia areas.Kashmiris are also only looking for freedom not joining Pakistan. In short kuch nai milega.

The Doda area which is outside kashmir valley is also majority kashmiri area and the resistance movement in doda has always remained active just like in kashmir valley. Kargil/Dras area of Ladakh are racially Shina/Balti the same as neighboring Gilgit/Baltistan people. Poonch and Rajauri are same pahari/pothwari speaking muslim majority areas and they are fully in agreement with kashur speaking muslims to get independence from india. These are ground realities Mr. Indu

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom