What's new

Modi sends Envoy to Dr Zakir Naik for Safe Passage Back to India

What makes you think I like Whites? Why do you say that?

PS Just like with indians, bangladeshis, blacks etc I cannot relate to white people either.
If he is making retarded claims that india will be a superpower by 2012 and that the creation of Pakistan was a mistake then you can't take this sanghi seriously. He has NO credibility.

Problem with some Muslims is that they see a religious guy with a beard and then start worshipping him. Thinking he is the 2nd coming or whatever. What is this indian naik doing that is ACTUALLY helping Islam and Muslims? In fact do Muslims and Islam even need his help?
Pakistani is not a race. How many times you visited Pakistan in your whole life?

Pakistani is not a race. How many times you visited Pakistan in your whole life?

You are waffling.

Where in the post that you responded to, did I claim that Pakistanis are a race?
Read the post that you responded to again, carefully.

You are waffling.

Where in the post that you responded to, did I claim that Pakistanis are a race?
Read the post that you responded to again, carefully.
Here is a post of yours, where you claimed that Pakistani is a race. Not on one place, but on two places. Now you read carefully.👇
No, he is anti-Pakistani. He is AGAISNT our creation. He wants Pakistanis to be a slave race of hindus and sikhs just like indian so called "Muslims". He favours the genocide of the Pakistani race and nation. He is not stupid. He knows EXACTLY what he means when he says he is AGAINST the creation of Pakistan. He is a KUFFAR of the highest order. He is a pig that deserves to be slaughtered. F**K this dirty KUFFAR.

wrong !

"Hindus" do not care for their "scriptures"

it's beyond you lot to understand it, because you're a 'horse blinder' lot, happy taking orders and "obeying" a system.. here, we question, and are free to reject any and all aspects of whatever some scripture may say.

real face is real secularism, no more Nehruvian BS

they're not doing anything to the Muslims

and they will keep winning, regardless of our preferences.

Man, handsome and your army needs to get used to it.. they're not fascist genocider anything, they are here to stay.. the fringe is exactly what it is, the fringe.

Hope for better ties with Pak, but that myopic Kashmir centric worldview is holding things back.

We could into trade, travel and tourism, farming and agri.. it's limitless. Auto, Pharma, Tech, Space.. India is so far ahead it's not even funny.. an end to hostilities, a resolution of the Kashmir issue (accepting the status quo) would be sooo good for people on both sides.
Here is a post of yours, where you claimed that Pakistani is a race. Not on one place, but on two places. Now you read carefully.👇

And??????????????????...........................................isn't Pakistan made up of specific races and ethnicities that is indigenous and specific to Pakistan?............................how does this validate the sanghi-kuffar naik?.............................:disagree:

wrong !

"Hindus" do not care for their "scriptures"

it's beyond you lot to understand it, because you're a 'horse blinder' lot, happy taking orders and "obeying" a system.. here, we question, and are free to reject any and all aspects of whatever some scripture may say.

real face is real secularism, no more Nehruvian BS

they're not doing anything to the Muslims

and they will keep winning, regardless of our preferences.

Man, handsome and your army needs to get used to it.. they're not fascist genocider anything, they are here to stay.. the fringe is exactly what it is, the fringe.

Hope for better ties with Pak, but that myopic Kashmir centric worldview is holding things back.

We could into trade, travel and tourism, farming and agri.. it's limitless. Auto, Pharma, Tech, Space.. India is so far ahead it's not even funny.. an end to hostilities, a resolution of the Kashmir issue (accepting the status quo) would be sooo good for people on both sides.

We could get all of the above and more in a FAR FAR superior and a more advanced format from China and Turkey. There is nothing india has that we want or can't get from somewhere else in better quality.
Non-starter.

@-=virus=-
Pita ji, yeh bhi daikhiay:
theek to hai, China mein sab kuch banta hai aaj kal

even my keyboard/mouse/mousapad/speakers/monitor and TV/ the little display 1946 ford something ka model.. all made in China lol

not a problem
We could get all of the above and more in a FAR FAR superior and a more advanced format from China and Turkey. There is nothing india has that we want or can't get from somewhere else in better quality.
Non-starter.
plz make fraandship with Indyaaaa !

And??????????????????...........................................isn't Pakistan made up of specific races and ethnicities that is indigenous and specific to Pakistan?............................how does this validate the sanghi-kuffar naik?.............................:disagree:

Punjabis = India, Pakistan, Afghanistan
Sindhis = Pakistan, India
Baloch = Oman, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Bahrain
Pashtoons = Pakistan, Afghanistan.

What were you saying about "Pakistani" race? Races :lol: If Punjabi is a race, then Lions are also birds.

The problem with many second Generation expats, like your kind self, is that, whatever you guys know about Pakistan, much of it is coming from from the first generation expats, who, at the first place knew already very less about other ethnicities of Pakistan, and that too, with much prejudice(Pathan bewaqoof hotay hain, Karachi waly ghaddar hotay hain, Punjabi beghyrat dhokaybaz hotay hain, Baloch chor hotay hain etc etc....). The second source of your information is this filthy internet, which is full of mis/disinformation and propaganda.
Then people like you come and attack other ethnicities and people in Pakistan and around the globe, without having any clue based on that information .
When people on internet come, they see these comments then they start to believe them. This causes further misinformation, misunderstanding and distrust among people.

I will say, please don't comment on the things you don't know about. At least its the policy that I follow.

Punjabis = India, Pakistan, Afghanistan
Sindhis = Pakistan, India
Baloch = Oman, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Bahrain
Pashtoons = Pakistan, Afghanistan.

What were you saying about "Pakistani" race? Races :lol: If Punjabi is a race, then Lions are also birds.

The problem with many second Generation expats, like your kind self, is that, whatever you guys know about Pakistan, much of it is coming from from the first generation expats, who, at the first place knew already very less about other ethnicities of Pakistan, and that too, with much prejudice(Pathan bewaqoof hotay hain, Karachi waly ghaddar hotay hain, Punjabi beghyrat dhokaybaz hotay hain, Baloch chor hotay hain etc etc....). The second source of your information is this filthy internet, which is full of mis/disinformation and propaganda.
Then people like you come and attack other ethnicities and people in Pakistan and around the globe, without having any clue based on that information .
When people on internet come, they see these comments then they start to believe them. This causes further misinformation, misunderstanding and distrust among people.

I will say, please don't comment on the things you don't know about. At least its the policy that I follow.

So having 5% Punjabis in india makes them the same as the Pakistani Punjabis?????????????.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:........the Punjabis and Sindhis in india are racially different to the Punjabis and Sindhis of Pakistan as the indian ones have a high fusion of south indian hindu dna due to intermarriages and interbreeding with them which the Pakistani counterparts don't have.

None of the above negates the fact that zakir-kuffar-naik is a sanghi masquerading as an "Islamic scholar" who claims that india will be a superpower by 2012 and that the creation of Pakistan was a mistake.......... :disagree::

Last edited:
If you want to hear the truth, I can write. But You will not be able to bear it.

This is what I mean, don't make tall claims,
if you have something to say, that makes sense,
then please say it, stop maligning your country without anything to back it up.

I know you love your country as much as me, probably more, but please brother, be careful in your careless criticism, without anything to back it up.

The damage he caused to Hinduism is unprecedented. He quoted many Hindus scriptures and and proved many Hindu believes wrong. That's the reason why Modi et al are chasing him everywhere.
You read many members here who are criticising him you will find them basically belonging to following groups:
1) Barelvi (Zakir Naik is Wahabi)
2) Qadiani (He proved that Qadianis are non-muslims)
3) Shia (Shai people got attacked by many of his statements, for unknown reasons)
4) Librals (You may already know the reason)
5) Hindus et al (As I mentioned before)
6) Christians (Shaikh Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik have destroyed many of the great pillars of Christian intelligentsia, specially Catholics).

So whenever a member is writing here something about someone, always try to figure out what is his background. This thing I came to know when I saw many of the members here praising Iran, while I saw Iran killing Pakistani ulama and causing great unrest in Pakistan.
So basically, background matters.

See you have not even understood my point, and you've given irrelevant examples.

I respect all religions, including Hinduism.
The argument you are creating is a religious debate, not a nation state one. He has made a lot of statements where he treats India differently in his logic, it is very much a Hindutva based thinking, he casts doubt on his love for Islam.

For example,
in a recent video, the basic premise of his statement was, that India is halal for Muslims to live in, but every other non-Muslim country is haram, what the heck kind of logic is this. he speaks 99% of the stuff you talked about, it doesn't mean when you talk 1% bulls.h.i.t, it isn't bulls.h.i.t.

It casts doubt on his intention, on everything else, his motives. please try and understand. You have Muslim leaders in India claiming Ram was a prophet, they are so oppressed in India, they have lost their minds.

zakir-the kuffar-naik claims that india will become a superpower by 2012 and that the creation of Pakistan was a mistake......... :disagree: :

And??????????????????...........................................isn't Pakistan made up of specific races and ethnicities that is
Pakistan has a green and white flag.

Only green eyed people should run for politics in Pakistan.

Al Hamdulelah

Hopefully he finds more peace now that he is allowed into his own country

zakir-the kuffar-naik claims that india will become a superpower by 2012 and that the creation of Pakistan was a mistake......... :disagree: :

@waz @Areesh @fitpOsitive
So I think he is rights as in united India, the resources will be more and may be attention towards economy and poverty will be a priority as the military budget will be way less..
Some muslims pockets (Bengal, assam, KPK, Balochistan etc) will ensure that Dehli cannot go alienating muslims totally.. any fascist regime also means that all the minorities are together so better resistance.

Remember Quaid didn't want partition (till 1945 Simon commission)if Nehru had agreed on more provincial autonomy. (Still india is quasi-federall rule though.)
As Congress didn't agree so Quaid went for partition. (Do you know Sheikh Mujeeb demanded way less provincial autonomy than in 18th amendment? ) Anyway, feared by that Muslims can be sidelined in a federal structure, Quaid opted for partition (Abdul Kalam regretted later for his thoughts in his books)

Anyway, creation of Pakistan is a political thing. People can criticise it, But now it is a done thing so everyone should accept it. Plus current Modi regime proves that it is better we have it.
But it is not a holy/fundamental thing of Islam that questioning it makes you kafir etc. It is not a God-given khilafah...
Again he is a religious leader and not a political person so he may have a bad taste in that.
so may be Zakir is inspired by this video..

@waz @Areesh @fitpOsitive
So I think he is rights as in united India, the resources will be more and may be attention towards economy and poverty will be a priority as the military budget will be way less..
Some muslims pockets (Bengal, assam, KPK, Balochistan etc) will ensure that Dehli cannot go alienating muslims totally.. any fascist regime also means that all the minorities are together so better resistance.

Remember Quaid didn't want partition (till 1945 Simon commission)if Nehru had agreed on more provincial autonomy. (Still india is quasi-federall rule though.)
As Congress didn't agree so Quaid went for partition. (Do you know Sheikh Mujeeb demanded way less provincial autonomy than in 18th amendment? ) Anyway, feared by that Muslims can be sidelined in a federal structure, Quaid opted for partition (Abdul Kalam regretted later for his thoughts in his books)

Anyway, creation of Pakistan is a political thing. People can criticise it, But now it is a done thing so everyone should accept it. Plus current Modi regime proves that it is better we have it.
But it is not a holy/fundamental thing of Islam that questioning it makes you kafir etc. It is not a God-given khilafah...
Again he is a religious leader and not a political person so he may have a bad taste in that.
so may be Zakir is inspired by this video..
People are prejudiced to core here. Who can I discuss, who will I explain. On both sides, its madness. Within both sides, it's madness.
I will also leave this forum, and for good.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom