What's new

Iranian Envoy Skips Reference to JK, Disappoints Separatists

I have tremendous respect for Iran and its people for how they have managed in sanctions no country has ever faced. I also recall the tough decision India had to make to cut its import of Iranian oil due to US pressure. I now believe with a strong Govt now in place, India would not buckle under any pressure and continue our on our path for good relations with Iran.

I hope Iran comes out of sanctions and we two great nations can do lots of business with each other.

an off topic post, Iranian people are good looking. They look close to white people or Jews. I have not seen many Saudis. Their women are in veil and men shaikh. do they look similar to Iranians?
Pardon me if this off topic post annoy you

Thanks .Indian are good people like Iranians.

In 01-02 he was even clamoring for covert ops. Whats the political situation in the valley like now, 370 and its suggested removal causing a stir?
Not much. Went home last May. As far as I hear from back home - not much. You won't believe but there are traces of the Modi effect as well!

I have tremendous respect for Iran and its people for how they have managed in sanctions no country has ever faced. I also recall the tough decision India had to make to cut its import of Iranian oil due to US pressure. I now believe with a strong Govt now in place, India would not buckle under any pressure and continue our on our path for good relations with Iran.

I hope Iran comes out of sanctions and we two great nations can do lots of business with each other.

Problem is US does not want Iran to have nuclear programs while itself has thousands nuclear bombs.

Problem is US does not want Iran to have nuclear programs while itself has thousands nuclear bombs.

You are right. I just wish good for Iran and its people. You have every right to be strong and develop what you think is necessary for your safety. But geopolitics is a very complex game my friend. I hope in future on most occasions you would see India standing by your side.

This is called MODI PHOBIA hey man!! even PAK PM didnt dare to visit Separitist leader & how could this Iranian envoy dare to
anger MODI
dare ? WTF are u talking about ? WTF would modi do if we said anything ?

this is what we get from being neutral ? jesus some people are annoying .

i dont find u a representative of polite and decent indian brothers and sisters of mine . i know heck lot of them and u aint close any of those in manners .

i dont find u a representative of polite and decent indian brothers and sisters of mine . i know heck lot of them and u aint close any of those in manners .
Dont get so much agitated bro...Modi would be a friend of Iran. And thanks for your gesture. Long live Indo-Iran friendship. :)

see He's a brainee ....... put national interest first,

an off topic post, Iranian people are good looking. They look close to white people or Jews. I have not seen many Saudis. Their women are in veil and men shaikh. do they look similar to Iranians?
Pardon me if this off topic post annoy you

Dude i had a Iranian girl in my class.... woww she was smoking hot...

Leave him mate,he was just trying to be sarcastic(even though he failed miserably):disagree:,you do know that the majority of the Indians have an extremely positive view on Iran and her people and consider them as friends:cheers:.Anyways long time no see,how are you mate??Everything okay there back in Iran:-)?

Leave him mate,he was just trying to be sarcastic(even though he failed miserably):disagree:,you do know that the majority of the Indians have an extremely positive view on Iran and her people and consider them as friends:cheers:.Anyways long time no see,how are you mate??Everything okay there back in Iran:-)?
Tnx brother . everythings alright .

i also have to apologize , i get angry so soon these days duo to the agonizing exams i have these days :(

same here , our people love indian culture . keep it up

i also have to apologize , i get angry so soon these days duo to the agonizing exams i have these days :(

what are you studying mate??I am also giving a number of competitive exams these days for getting a respectable job in the Govt.:-)

Back
Top Bottom