What's new

Iranian Envoy Skips Reference to JK, Disappoints Separatists

dare ? WTF are u talking about ? WTF would modi do if we said anything ?

this is what we get from being neutral ? jesus some people are annoying .

i dont find u a representative of polite and decent indian brothers and sisters of mine . i know heck lot of them and u aint close any of those in manners .
Oh boy!!!
WTF are u !! that your are throwing this word "WTF " towards me Huh!!!

Watch your attitude boy!!! & what did u say "WTF " he would do ?? Tell u what You better ask that question to MOSSAD ??they would tell u what he would do ??

Neutral !!My A$$ :lol:, Since when did iran became Neutral on kashmir issue ??Do u think those karshmiri separitists are fools to invite him on this occasion to be embrassed in public if he was so neutral from the very beginning

‘Kashmiris will continue the struggle until victory’ - Tehran Times
IRAN - INDIA Ayatollah Khamenei calls for support for the Muslims of Kashmir - Asia News

He know his limitations & consequences if he said anything about "K" word against india . Iran has huge commercial interest at stake
with india why would they risk that by speaking about "K" word against india when a hindu nationalist leader has got into power

& kindly stop lecturing me about politeness & decency . I know what i am saying unlike some jingoistic kids who are just kidding around this forum

CHEERS

dare ? WTF are u talking about ? WTF would modi do if we said anything ?

this is what we get from being neutral ? jesus some people are annoying .

i dont find u a representative of polite and decent indian brothers and sisters of mine . i know heck lot of them and u aint close any of those in manners .

Leave him dude,he's got this gung-ho attitude!!The fact is majority of the Indian populace hold a very favourable view towards your country and the people.I for one have a great respect for your country and its people due your indomitable courage,insurmountable resolve and rock-solid resilience against US hegemony and its puppets,namely the fucking Saudis.By Netaji,they will suffer for all the crimes and mischiefs they have committed against humanity sooner than later!!And it will start in Syria!!Hope your forces along with the SAA, NDF and Hezbollah send those ghastly Jahat Al Nusra and ISIL creatures to hell!!

Oh boy!!!
WTF are u !! that your are throwing this word "WTF " towards me Huh!!!

Watch your attitude boy!!! & what did u say "WTF " he would do ?? Tell u what You better ask that question to MOSSAD ??they would tell u what he would do ??

Neutral !!My A$$ :lol:, Since when did iran became Neutral on kashmir issue ??Do u think those karshmiri separitists are fools to invite him on this occasion to be embrassed in public if he was so neutral from the very beginning

‘Kashmiris will continue the struggle until victory’ - Tehran Times
IRAN - INDIA Ayatollah Khamenei calls for support for the Muslims of Kashmir - Asia News

He know his limitations & consequences if he said anything about "K" word against india . Iran has huge commercial interest at stake
with india why would they risk that by speaking about "K" word against india when a hindu nationalist leader has got into power

& kindly stop lecturing me about politeness & decency . I know what i am saying unlike some jingoistic kids who are just kidding around this forum

CHEERS

Stop it dude,just hold your horses.Haman is quite a respected member here and he's a pretty decent guy to begin with.Show some courtesy if you please.Thank you.

Last edited:
because a bunch of sunni extremists cannot bring anything worthwhile to the table for the Iranians.

Leave him dude,he's got this gung-ho attitude!!The fact is majority of the Indian populace hold a very favourable view towards your country and the people.I for one have a great respect for your country and its people due your indomitable courage,insurmountable resolve and rock-solid resilience against US hegemony and its puppets,namely the fucking Saudis.By Netaji,they will suffer for all the crimes and mischiefs they have committed against humanity sooner than later!!And it will start in Syria!!Hope your forces along with the SAA, NDF and Hezbollah send those ghastly Jahat Al Nusra and ISIL creatures to hell!!

Stop it dude,just hold your horses.Haman is quite a respected member here and he's a pretty decent guy to begin with.Show some courtesy if you please.Thank you.

There is a big difference between "holding a positive view" and "having a strong desire to please", we Indians usually possess the second quality.

I bet even those Indians who criticize the US (I am one of those Indians), don't hate the American or the western system like many middle-easterners including Iranians do. Most of us appreciate what these countries have done for their own people and want our governments to be like them as far as civil rights, freedom and economy are concerned.

The Iranian envoy could have completely avoided contact with the separatists, but he didn't. Iran has traditionally supported the cause of Kashmiri separatists, the new tone we hear these days is because of their political and other compulsions. Please never forget that once they manage to settle their political differences with their fraternity (Ummah), they will again turn against us.

Instead of romanticizing this relation, we must make hay while the sun shines. Hindu India will always be treated with contempt by the Islamic nations. It is in their nature.

Iranian Envoy Skips Reference to JK, Disappoints Separatists

Iranian-envoy-Gholam-Reza-A.jpg

Iranian envoy Gholam Reza Ansari

SRINAGAR: Iranian envoy Gholam Reza Ansari made no reference to the Kashmir issue during his speech at a seminar organised by a constituent of the moderate Hurriyat Conference but visited separatist hardliner Syed Ali Shah Geelani.

Reza arrived here on Wednesday to attend functions organised by Shia groups in the Valley to mark the 25th death anniversary of the founder of Iran’s Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Khomeini.

Reza, Mirwaiz and many separatist leaders and activists attended the seminar on Thursday.

In his speech, Mirwaiz appealed to the Iranian Government to use its influence on India to resolve the Kashmir issue. He said Iran had good relations with India and that country could play a vital role in solving the Kashmir dispute.

However, the Iranian envoy in his 15-minute speech made no reference to Kashmir or the Kashmiri people, leaving his hosts red-faced. :lol:

Reza talked about the relationship between India and Pakistan, the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline and world peace. “Muslim countries should come forward and work together for the promotion of peace. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, Iraq and other Muslim nations should promote cordial relation among themselves. They should work together for peace and amity for the good of Muslims across the globe,” he said. The Iranian envoy recited some Persian couplets praising Kashmir’s natural beauty but refrained from talking about the political issue.

A senior separatist leader present at the seminar said separatists were surprised and embarrassed that the envoy didn’t talk about the Kashmir issue. “Reza didn’t want to annoy India with which his country has close ties,” he added.

Ayaz Akbar, spokesperson of Geelani’s Hurriyat faction, said being a diplomat, Reza might have had limitations. “He visited the residence of Geelani in Srinagar this morning and talked in detail about the Kashmir issue. He said Iran supports the peaceful settlement of the Kashmir issue as per the wishes and aspirations of Kashmiri people,” Akbar said.

Senior separatist leader Shabir Ahmad Shah termed unfortunate the skipping of Kashmir reference.

Iranian Envoy Skips Reference to JK, Disappoints Separatists -The New Indian Express
first of all Iran is a bad choice and non reliable partner(in this context of kashmir). Second they rather should have invited saudi envoy.

No one expecting that...we r good with what we have.

Indian Parliament has passed a resolution to that effect. Just because there are a few "Aman ki Asha" maniacs among us doesn't mean that rest of us are going to compromise our territorial integrity.

Indian Parliament has passed a resolution to that effect. Just because there are a few "Aman ki Asha" maniacs among us doesn't mean that rest of us are going to compromise our territorial integrity.
if they have then i don't think i have anything to say in this.

Stop it dude,just hold your horses.Haman is quite a respected member here and he's a pretty decent guy to begin with.
Show some courtesy if you please.Thank you.

Oh yes!! why not
how decent he is is clearly visible from words like "WTF" from his post :lol:

he's got this gung-ho attitude!!

i have no problem if you do cheerleading for him by resorting personal attack on people to please him :D

But you must understand that this "Gung ho guy "has been posting such informative threads not only in this forum but other forums also which you or your so called "Decent friend "couldnt even think about posting or contributing to any forum.

oh yes you can continue cheerleading for him i have no issues .

CHEERS

The Iranian envoy could have completely avoided contact with the separatists, but he didn't. Iran has traditionally supported the cause of Kashmiri separatists, the new tone we hear these days is because of their political and other compulsions. Please never forget that once they manage to settle their political differences with their fraternity (Ummah), they will again turn against us.

+1

exactly why was he visiting those separatists or in another way i could ask why have the separitist invited him on the 1st place ??

CHEERS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom