What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

from the link you posted .... plz point me out India in this pic ....

Britains-aid-map-009.jpg

So the dramaqueen is back! :lol:

Safriz, you are pathetic.... now you understood that you can't mess with us, you are trying to turn other nationalities against us...you will lose agains as always because you are a loser.

I knew from the moment I saw him that he wasn't a Turk, has to be a low life Pakistani.

@GURU DUTT old bean, you seem very grumpy today, has your TP
dallit been promoted or seen sense and become a Sikh

Last edited:
from the link you posted .... plz point me out India in this pic ....

For a 1.8 trillion dollar economy, that is "peanuts", which was the exact term our foreign minister used to describe it, and we lso told them we don't want it. For an economy the size of Pakistan's, what you see is a desperate lifeline. Not to mention all the other sources of charity Pak gets, haram as well as halal.

Anyway our aid will be reduced to nil by 2015, while Pak will become the biggest recipient of UK aid, just as it is one of the largest recipient of many other countries' charity. It is rather rich (pun intended) of Pakistanis to talk about British aid to India, when their economy lives on it.

For a 1.8 trillion dollar economy, that is "peanuts", which was the exact term our foreign minister used to describe it, and we lso told them we don't want it. For an economy the size of Pakistan's, what you see is a desperate lifeline. Not to mention all the other sources of charity Pak gets, haram as well as halal.

Anyway our aid will be reduced to nil by 2015, while Pak will become the biggest recipient of UK aid, just as it is one of the largest recipient of many other countries' charity. It is rather rich (pun intended) of Pakistanis to talk about British aid to India, when their economy lives on it.

Thanks for posting this.

Also it was Britian who insisted India keep on taking the money till 2015.

But the British commentators never miss a chance to say that we used the aid money to fly a rocket to Mars.

I can show you videos of your army killing Muslims under the supervision of officers, that after excavating them from under a collapsed building, can you show something of a similar magnitude in which a part of the government (army in this case) is killing people just because they have beards.....the violence in Pakistan is perpetrated by ignorant and foolish civilians and not directly by any element of the establishment, unlike India....

Except the ISI gave succour to the Taliban till they turned around and bit it's master.

When Bin Laden was killed, when 26/11 happened, Majority of Pakistanis do not believe any Pakistani involvement.

And now, the government will talk to the Taliban because the army is fatigued and the politicians are tired of fighting too.

And No, the Indian government doesn't go around giving sanction to killing people. Though, atrocities have been committed.

This Video shows what most Hindu Indians are in their hearts - Bigots

And a lot of the Muslims in PDF have corrected my notion of them being ignorant.

They are ignorant and racist to boot.

Last edited:
Barbaric behavior.

What pissed me the most is that they are picking on an old guy and pulling his beard. :angry:

I did not know that Indians hate Muslims and Islam so much---and are so ultra-right wing neo-nazi types.

Even on this forum, I have seen a lot of Indians defending the European discrimination against Muslims and spreading propaganda against Islam and Muslims.

Presence of a powerful Muslim state next door, outside of India's sphere of influence and armed with nuclear military, have made Indians suffer from a type of mental illness where by they have become obsessed with Pakistan, Muslims, and Islam.

Muslims have the longest history of dominating India. No other force did it for so long. And now, in Indian psyche, another Muslim state (Pakistan) has waged multiple wars on Indian land and murdered numerous Indians via armed attacks like Mumbai 2008, killing hundreds of Indians and humiliating India on global level.

All these mythical, victimizing myths perpetrated by Indian government to hide its own incompetence has really turned average young Indian into a misguided emotional nationalistic fool, who has one "target" to face (Islam/Muslims) in order to protect and enhance the glory of his/her nation.

I'm sure that if an honest survey is done, majority of Young Indians will support the India of governmental programs in 'facilitating" the "re-hindunization" of India's Muslims, Mosque, Muslim-culture and so on.

Considering we have Windjammer thanking this post.

I take it that Windjammer and The Sultan Erdogan acknwoldege that Pakistan is Terrorist state engaging in state sponsored acts of terrorism.

Acknwoledging one's mistake is a good start ;)

@Syama Ayas Watching my profile eh?:D
Yes, I am reviewing it :D

Thanks for posting this.

Also it was Britian who insisted India keep on taking the money till 2015.

But the British commentators never miss a chance to say that we used the aid money to fly a rocket to Mars.

Except the ISI gave succour to the Taliban till they turned around and bit it's master.

When Bin Laden was killed, when 26/11 happened, Majority of Pakistanis do not believe any Pakistani involvement.

And now, the government will talk to the Taliban because the army is fatigued and the politicians are tired of fighting too.

And No, the Indian government doesn't go around giving sanction to killing people. Though, atrocities have been committed.

And a lot of the Muslims in PDF have corrected my notion of them being ignorant.

They are ignorant and racist to boot.
Baapre :D You okay? You sound real angry like ummm - Amitabh :)

While Indians portray to be champions of Pakistani minorities and open multiple threads on every such incident that takes place inside Pakistan, they conveniently ignore how the minorities are treated in their own front yard.
This footage again goes to show Indians obsession with Pakistan and how they associate Indian Muslims with Pakistan.
CAUTION : Footage contains sexual swear words.

1. Where is this video shot?

2. Who is the person involved?

3. What is the source?

Please answer these questions precisely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom