What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

For a 1.8 trillion dollar economy, that is "peanuts", which was the exact term our foreign minister used to describe it, and we lso told them we don't want it. For an economy the size of Pakistan's, what you see is a desperate lifeline. Not to mention all the other sources of charity Pak gets, haram as well as halal.

Anyway our aid will be reduced to nil by 2015, while Pak will become the biggest recipient of UK aid, just as it is one of the largest recipient of many other countries' charity. It is rather rich (pun intended) of Pakistanis to talk about British aid to India, when their economy lives on it.

Well even if it is peanuts it is been given to Indian begging bowl ..... BTW do you really know India has utilized around $ 123.738 Billion of foreign loans and grants since 1984-1985 (official DATA). I believe you can calculate the % of foreign loan & grant to the Government Budgetary deficit or Development Budget, which economist do for their analysis of any economy, even if that does not satisfy you ego plz calculate ratio against GDP of respective years as well.

To keep discussion civilized i am not commenting on your personal commentary about Pakistan, BTW I believe you people have no issue of Hallal and Haram ..... :angel:

IND.JPG

Table 150, Chapter: Trade & Balance of Payment, Hand Book of Statistics of Indian Economy, Published by Reserve Bank of India: http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/AnnualPublications.aspx?head=Handbook of Statistics on Indian Economy

Well even if it is peanuts it is been given to Indian begging bowl ..... BTW do you really know India has utilized around $ 123.738 Billion of foreign loans and grants since 1984-1985 (official DATA). I believe you can calculate the % of foreign loan & grant to the Government Budgetary deficit or Development Budget, which economist do for their analysis of any economy, even if that does not satisfy you ego plz calculate ratio against GDP of respective years as well.

To keep discussion civilized i am not commenting on your personal commentary about Pakistan, BTW I believe you people have no issue of Hallal and Haram ..... :angel:

View attachment 23811
Table 150, Chapter: Trade & Balance of Payment, Hand Book of Statistics of Indian Economy, Published by Reserve Bank of India: http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/AnnualPublications.aspx?head=Handbook of Statistics on Indian Economy

It would be "begging bowl" if we are actualy begging for it. When we have officially told them we don't want it, and they continue to send it to their NGOs, that's not begging on our part. Anyway, Pakistan's 230 billion dollar economy gets a much higher proportion of charity from them, for 180 million people. And yes, by 2015 that so called aid will be stopped, whereas the aid to Pak will be Britain's biggest.

It would be "begging bowl" if we are actualy begging for it. When we have officially told them we don't want it, and they continue to send it to their NGOs, that's not begging on our part. Anyway, Pakistan's 230 billion dollar economy gets a much higher proportion of charity from them, for 180 million people. And yes, by 2015 that so called aid will be stopped, whereas the aid to Pak will be Britain's biggest.

plz don't run personal commentary post historical data ..... than talk .....

how can an islamic nation talk about minority rights, when you can be fckin made scapegoat by just alleging blasphemy,when there are forced conversions, when they are made fun in primary children textbooks,where stupid *** anchors who claim for hindu's blood by shouting "Gazve ye hind" are celebrities.....bloody bunch of ass0 hypocrites

So Indian mentality accepts mob justice better than judicial process.

No wonder you guys want to elect a mass murderer as the new PM of India.

He is still better then Jinnah.

I never went anywhere. You were as$kicked by mods. :lol:

Anyways a low life like you is not worth replying to. So ignored from now. Bye. :)

We Indians love peaceful muslims.

Back
Top Bottom