What's new

Mistreatment of Indian Muslims

If this nonsense had happened in my locality the perpetrators would not have let go off easily.It could have led to a riot within a day.If true, the scums must be put on trial.

The video you are taling about was the killing of a terrorist. Not after excavating him, but when he was under it, and moving his hands. The soldiers could not take the risk that he was trying to blow himself up with a vest. It is SoP when a terrorist moves his hands towards his chest, to rain bullets on him without mercy. He was not killed for being a muslim, but because he was a terrorist scum who had been in a firefight with Indian soldiers. The house didn't just collapse on him, it was rocketed by our soldiers, the protectors and defenders of Kashmir and Kashmiris.

I dare you to show videos of Indian army killing people just for being muslims, and also prove that they are being killed just for being muslims. It doesn't happen.

And by the way, yes you can see plenty of videos of your rangers shooting unarmed civilians for no reason. And your army has committed plenty of atrocities in Bangladesh and other places.

Who are you to talk about SOPs mate, shooting an unarmed man is against the ROEs of any army, if its not in the IA then thats a matter of concern, rangers shoot people admittedly but they dont single out any single race or religion and target it, as for the SOPs I would like to ask is raping women also part of your army's SOPs....??

Who are you to talk about SOPs mate, shooting an unarmed man is against the ROEs of any army, if its not in the IA then thats a matter of concern, rangers shoot people admittedly but they dont single out any single race or religion and target it, as for the SOPs I would like to ask is raping women also part of your army's SOPs....??
And how would they know he is unarmed, when he was in a firefight with them? How would they know he wasn't wearing a suicide vest and trying to blow them up? Try walking up to an American checkpost in Iraq and putting your hand in your jacket, and see what happens.

Make no mistake - that video was shot after a firefight in which the IA blew up the house with an RPG. They were thinking of helping him out, when he moved his hands, and according to SOP they shot him dead. If not, he could very well have exploded and taken all those good soldiers with him. These terrorists have a habit of doing that, as you ought to be aware.

Prove to me that he was shot for being muslim, as you claimed. Utter BS.

And how would they know he is unarmed, when he was in a firefight with them? How would they know he wasn't wearing a suicide vest and trying to blow them up? Try walking up to an American checkpost in Iraq and putting your hand in your jacket, and see what happens.
Make no mistake - that video was shot after a firefight in which the IA blew up the house with an RPG. They were thinking of helping him out, when he moved his hands, and according to SOP they shot him dead. If not, he could very well have exploded and taken all those good soldiers with him. These terrorists have a habit of doing that, as you ought to be aware.
Prove to me that he was shot for being muslim, as you claimed. Utter BS.

Ok, I give the rest of the discussion the benefit of doubt, but blowing up a house with an RPG, now thats not right, an Rpg is not some piece of heavy artillery, it can come no where near blowing a building to bricks as is seen in the video. You claiming that an RPG was responsible for turning the building to rubble makes me give even less legitimacy to your claims of knowing about the army SOPs.....
Now as far as the Americans in Iraq are concerned they donont shoot innocent people just for moving their hands, show me one incident that says otherwise, their ROEs strictly say that they are to return fire when fired upon, (although some isolated incidents have occurred)....
Have you seen the video I am talking about,at about 00:24 a soldier says ''Darri wala ha'' meaning ''Its one with a beard'', does his beard entitle the soldiers the right to shoot him, and you can also see that the guy is yelling for help from the soldiers, the soldiers are apparently trying the unearth him that is until they see the beard and decide to pop a few rounds in his head.....
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

While Indians portray to be champions of Pakistani minorities and open multiple threads on every such incident that takes place inside Pakistan, they conveniently ignore how the minorities are treated in their own front yard.
This footage again goes to show Indians obsession with Pakistan and how they associate Indian Muslims with Pakistan.
CAUTION : Footage contains sexual swear words.

1.) A random video without source or backround does not tell us anything..

2.) Some f**ckheads attacking other religious groups happens in almost EVERY developing country and even in most developed nation...... but the difference is that India does not have stone age blasphemy laws and death sentences for people who speak against a particular religion.

So wake up and get you facts right!

too much methane from Jammed Wind is affecting windys brain .

Ok, I give the rest of the discussion the benefit of doubt, but blowing up a house with an RPG, now thats not right, an Rpg is not some piece of heavy artillery, it can come no where near blowing a building to bricks as is seen in the video. You claiming that an RPG was responsible for turning the building to rubble makes me give even less legitimacy to your claims of knowing about the army SOPs.....
Now as far as the Americans in Iraq are concerned they donont shoot innocent people just for moving their hands, show me one incident that says otherwise, their ROEs strictly say that they are to return fire when fired upon, (although some isolated incidents have occurred)....
Have you seen the video I am talking about,at about 00:24 a soldier says ''Darri wala ha'' meaning ''Its one with a beard'', does his beard entitle the soldiers the right to shoot him, and you can also see that the guy is yelling for help from the soldiers, the soldiers are apparently trying the unearth him that is until they see the beard and decide to pop a few rounds in his head.....
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

the soldier says yeh wohi dadhi walla hain,

nobody including u picked that up.

dont u think that since he came there with intelligent reports especially here a picture of the militant,

and please watch carefully,the militant tries to run away and they say maar de maar de,

Back
Top Bottom